Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOguzHan

Banned
Alternate Worlds, World War 2 and Strasseritic German Reich and A Strasserism State.

Strasseritic German Reich..png

This was a proposal for a national flag in the lead up to independence.
Interesting, must have missed that one.
I assume 4 stars for traditional 4 provinces (thus excluding Carpathian Ruthenia)?

here's another idea for a czechoslovak kingdom. for a more regal look, you can never go wrong with arms and a crown.
I always found Arms those a tad Czech dominant, understandable but you can see why the Divorce happened.

How would / might territories and eventually states have been drawn if very early on in its history, the newly recognized-as-independent U.S. had been ceded:
  • all British colonies in North America (as well claims to Guiana) as a result of the 1783 Treaty of Paris;
  • then most Spanish (all of New Spain and New Granada, as well as its Caribbean colonies), French (all; incl. claims to Guiana), and Dutch (all; incl. claims to Guiana) colonies sold to the U.S. to fund their war efforts during a much costlier and desperation-inducing ATL of the Napoleonic Wars, at about the same time of OTL's Louisiana Purchase;
  • all while carving out territory in West Africa for the voluntary resettlement of free black Americans in what is now Liberia and Sierra Leone (but the U.S.maintains it as a territory instead of de facto giving it independence);
  • and with the U.S. later annexing Haiti and purchasing the rest of North America's territories from Denmark, Sweden, and Russia soon after the Civil War?
Would all these be states today? Would revolutionary zeal have led to such a territorial expansive U.S. to collapse? Thoughts?

(Just to elaborate, the U.S. still enters its late 19th century imperialistic streak by:
  • expanding into the Pacific by acquiring Hawaii, Guam, the Northern Marianas, all of Samoa, and the Philippines before the end of the century;
  • and finally fully annexing and incorporating the post-WWII trust territories.)

Isaac Beach

Banned
Alternative Wolfenstein.
Southern Freedom Victory

The country was originally occupied by the Fascists at the end of the Second World War in 1948, two years after the nuclear destruction of Washington D.C., on December 13th, 1945 by the CSA Black Knight Device and the subsequent surrender of the former country, following the capitulation of the United States government.

Though initially victorious, both the Confederate States of America and the British Empire. had to fight a hard and tenacious retaliation for almost two years before finally putting down the American Resistance and declaring victory (which, within the Freedom, became the official festival of Victory Day). After the war, the Freedom and the British Empire decided to divide the former States in Four areas.The first States to the South, under control of the Fascist Freedom,
became the official state of Fascist Southern America States. The second to the East, under control of the British Empire, became the New England and Canada and New Germany State and New Apache State.

View attachment 402765

buraya yerləşdirmək lazım deyil. Dərhal dayandırın.

I Just Share and I'm not a bad person :(
We are certainly not calling you a bad person - you are just new so you probably didn't notice the other thread. You are very welcome to post maps/flags in this thread which others have asked for, or to ask for them yourself. I think you will find that if you post your own maps in the other thread you will get more appreciative comments.
And welcome to the forum :).

LordOguzHan

Banned
We are certainly not calling you a bad person - you are just new so you probably didn't notice the other thread. You are very welcome to post maps/flags in this thread which others have asked for, or to ask for them yourself. I think you will find that if you post your own maps in the other thread you will get more appreciative comments.
And welcome to the forum :).

Yeah, I am New :) Can I share ? :)

So Maps !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.