Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST15RM

Banned
This was my starter idea:
That coat of arms is just... ugh....
no offense to any Canadians, but that coat of arms is to complex.

Anywho, I would like a flag a flag for an independent Tannu Tuva. It is a khanate, so no PR-style flags please. It should be in the shape the Bogd Khanate's flag, the background color is the blue of the Tannu Uriankhai's flag and the emblem is a wheel of dharma defacing a Chatra.

Deleted member 108228

Could I get a corporate US flag with a ring instead of thirteen stars but have the thirteen stripes in this fashion
usaflag.png

Attachments

• LAURA-LET´S-CIRCLE-UP-2014-12-08.jpg
    LAURA-LET´S-CIRCLE-UP-2014-12-08.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 263
What does the inscription under the coat of arms stand for, anyways?

"from the sea all the way to the sea" in other words, the country goes from one ocean to the other. it reference the growth of canada as it eventually encompassed all the separate british colonies from newfoundland to british columbia

Anyways, Empress Daphne's personal imperial standard has purple orchids surrounding a golden imperial eagle.
Will this do for her personal flag?
EmpDaphnePersFlag_forWhiteshore_FG.png

Here it is with a flagpole too:
EmpDaphnePersFlag_withFlagpole_forWhiteshore_FG.png
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using paint.net. Free for use on this site (alternatehistory.com) as long as you credit me (@ my username is fine). Use on other sites is also permitted as long as you PM me here to let me know.
For these images specifically, some parts of the images were created using the following:
1. Eagle with shield adapted from Perth Coat of Arms on Wikimedia Commons;
2. Leaves in wreath based on those in HM Queen Elizabeth's personal flag, from the World Flag Database;
3. Idea for crowned lion on flagpole from regimental colours for the Canadian Forces.

I never made maps before, so I am soliciting for volunteer collaborator to help me plot out a tentative map for a worldbuilding setting. Even spatially located text on a plain background would be sufficient for the purpose of establishing a very basic map, if borders and boundaries are too much work. From the written text of the worldbuilding project, there are already a fair number of place names and locales, with some written indication as to location relative to other locales and general geographic features like equator or hemispherical placement.

worldbuilding thread is located here: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...rimson-banners-an-illustrated-setting.433078/

Status
Not open for further replies.