Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have a flag for the Union of Sovereign States?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Sovereign_States
How's this?
800px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

The USS was an attempt at maintaining the USSR so keeping the flag seems a likely possibility. To me anyway.

JJohnson

Banned
Would anyone happen to have a blank PNG map of North America that's flat, not curved? I'm writing up an alternate Civil War and leaving the CS out of the US and would like to do a write up with both as separate countries.

My request would be for three maps:
1. North America, showing the Guianas at the bottom, in a large, blank PNG
2. North America, showing the climate zones, same as above map.
3. North America, showing elevations and rivers

In this timeline, we have:

CSA: Cuba, Bahamas, Bermuda, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands (US and UK), Alaska, Yucatan (Quintana Roo, Yucatan, Campeche, Tabasco), Rio Grande, Chihuahua (called Jackson), Sonora, South California (Baja plus California south of 37° N); Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Kansas; Marianas Islands (incl. Guam); New Caledonia
USA: West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, DC (full square, not just the Maryland side), NJ, NY, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, North California, Columbia (British Columbia from 49° to 52° N), Hawaii, Nova Scotia (includes New Brunswick), St John Island, Lincoln, Saskatchewan (two states from 49 to 52 N, from Columbia east to 100 W, each 7° wide at the bottom); territories of Yukon (remainder of BC, then 120° W parallel), Arctic, and Athabasca (52 to 60 N, 120 to 100 W); Panama Canal Zone territory; American Samoa territory; Marshall Islands; Guadeloupe, Martinique
Canada: Ottawa (OTL Ontario Peninsula south of Lake Nipissing); Quebec (OTL Quebec next to Ontario, containing Quebec and Montreal); Newfoundland (just the island); Labrador; Montérégie (OTL Quebec, south of the St Lawrence); Côte-Nord (OTL Quebec north of the St Lawrence, and east of Lac St Jean and the Saguenay River); Manitoba (westernmost province); Alberta (OTL Ontario containing Sudbury)
Belize: Belize and Peten from Guatemala
Guatemala: remainder of Guatemala and Chiapas from Mexico
Mexico: remainder of Mexico

I can color in the states based on the various countries, that's no issue. The only real change would be to split California at 37°N.

Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure I follow you. The reform into the USS was about decentralisation of the USSR so it can fit its original ideals of democracy. Why would the original flag therefore not be democratic?

Never mind, I stand corrected. How about a flag for a US-Sovereign-Chinese alliance?

I've bumped my request from almost three weeks ago.
So i have a request for a map
I need a blank qbam map of the world that follows the following criteria:
-It must have subdivisions(for example the each state of the US must be divided further in a few sections, not too small, not too big)
-All borders must have the same color, no different shades
-It must be aliased
-It must be large (at least 5600 px wide)
-It must be a mollweide projection.
-It must be a PNG format
As an example of how it should look you can use this blank map of Victoria 2.
View attachment 367687
Thanks in advance!

I know I already asked this question in the Blank Map thread, but may someone please let me use an Ms-Paint compatible map of 1939?

Status
Not open for further replies.