Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a flag for French Catalonia?

Something like this?

upload_2018-2-10_10-27-12.png

Is there anyone on here who can create a Wikipedia-style map? I want to make a wiki version of a map used by an old nationstates region that I have been given permission to use.

Does anybody have a decently sized topographical/physical (no overlays, borders, etc. is a must) map of Sri Lanka? One of India would work just as well

Hey. I was wondering if somebody could create a 52-star American flag for a map I'm working on (Bradbury's World). Not sure if it's possible, but I would like the stars to be arranged in a grid pattern (like the 48 star flag below for reference). If it doesnt work, then just shoot a random 52 star flag from the web at me.

1900px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281912-1959%29.svg.png

Depends on two things, what do you mean by "Wikipedia-style map" and what nationstate.
1.I'm referring to nationstates, the online game where you create your own nation.
2. This is what I meant by "Wikipedia style."
IjrEuGy.png

As for the request itself, here is the map I have in mind.
NKsq5Oa.png

I want a borderless blank map for use in short stories.

1.I'm referring to nationstates, the online game where you create your own nation.
2. This is what I meant by "Wikipedia style."
IjrEuGy.png

As for the request itself, here is the map I have in mind.
NKsq5Oa.png

I want a borderless blank map for use in short stories.

Sorry, I use MapChart and Paint aswell as other tools on my computer so I can't do that. Thanks for clarifying though.

Hey. I was wondering if somebody could create a 52-star American flag for a map I'm working on (Bradbury's World). Not sure if it's possible, but I would like the stars to be arranged in a grid pattern (like the 48 star flag below for reference). If it doesnt work, then just shoot a random 52 star flag from the web at me.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.