Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 107125

Flags requested-
  • Two British style-Commonwealth of Nations flags-A German one,and a French (imperial) one
  • An independent French Guiana
  • A flag of the British monarchy exiled in Canada.No Union Jacks please!
  • A flag of a monarchist Texas,with Sam Houston as king
  • The California flag,with the words replaced to say EMPIRE OF CALIFORNIA
  • A flag for a Caribbean Federation.This federation,keep in mind,only includes the Spanish-speaking region
  • A flag for a monarchist Maryland
  • Flag of the Greater Pacific Co-Prosperity Sphere.
Also-
A map of the Commonwealth of New Afrika

Flags requested-
  • Two British style-Commonwealth of Nations flags-A German one,and a French (imperial) one
  • An independent French Guiana
  • A flag of the British monarchy exiled in Canada.No Union Jacks please!
  • A flag of a monarchist Texas,with Sam Houston as king
  • The California flag,with the words replaced to say EMPIRE OF CALIFORNIA
  • A flag for a Caribbean Federation.This federation,keep in mind,only includes the Spanish-speaking region
  • A flag for a monarchist Maryland
  • Flag of the Greater Pacific Co-Prosperity Sphere.

british monarchy in canada. a modified pearson pennant to keep the british colours and the dimension modified to allow for the addition of a crown over the 3 leaves to drive the message home.

alt-canada.png

monarchist texas. self-explanatory

monarch-texas.png

maryland alreayd has a monarchist flag if you look at it from an historical point of view but just emphasise it, a flags in livery colours with the maryland arms in an heraldic fashion.

monarch-maryland.png

Would someone more gifted than me whip up a refined version of my idea of the Liberty League logo? And preferably with a more BUF-style bolt/crack running through it, compared to the blunt sig rune style bolt/crack. I can do the rest of the flag if I just get a refined logo in PNG format. Preferably with no shading, just black lines.

Attachments

• 76Image_SCRC.jpg
    76Image_SCRC.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 413
Would someone more gifted than me whip up a refined version of my idea of the Liberty League logo? And preferably with a more BUF-style bolt/crack running through it, compared to the blunt sig rune style bolt/crack. I can do the rest of the flag if I just get a refined logo in PNG format. Preferably with no shading, just black lines.
How about these? They're the same apart from the thickness of the lines used. I took the liberty (sorry, no pun intended) of moving the clapper to the left, away from the crack, to avoid having to put something inside the crack part.
LIbertyBell _ FG1.png
LIbertyBell _ FG2.png

How about these? They're the same apart from the thickness of the lines used. I took the liberty (sorry, no pun intended) of moving the clapper to the left, away from the crack, to avoid having to put something inside the crack part.
View attachment 365911 View attachment 365912

Thank you! Not 100% what I wanted but very close. I actually shifted the clanger to the right, as a metaphor, because its a psuedo-fascist technocracy. It works fine for a basic symbol. If you or someone else want to refine it that'd be fine.

Attachments

• LIbertyBell _ FG1.png
    LIbertyBell _ FG1.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 419

Deleted member 107125

One more request
  • A flag for the Denver Free State,a republic made as a buffer state to stop the Californian Empire from invading the East.It consists of much of the Midwestern US and the Great Lakes region

Deleted member 107125

Then why on earth is it named the Denver Free State?

Well,i'm not American,and i know absolutely nothing about the US' geography.But let's just say it contains Colorado.And i think that the Rockies count as part of the Midwest,(at least some of the states there).

Well,i'm not American,and i know absolutely nothing about the US' geography.But let's just say it contains Colorado.And i think that the Rockies count as part of the Midwest,(at least some of the states there).
Traditionally the Midwest is more associated with the Great Lakes, the Rocky Mountains are their own region of states as a whole.

Source, 16 years of being a Hoosier

EDIT: Personally I’d propose a name like the Great Lakes Confederation or some thing like that

Last edited:
Has anyone come across a worlda style pre-ww1 ethnic map of the world? I know it will probably be a very involved task to make one so if you don't know of one already floating around I can try looking elsewhere. I did a cursory search here and on google but came up empty. Thanks for the help.

Isaac Beach

Banned
Hey, I was wondering if anyone wanted to make a stylized flag of an independent, authoritarian (but not fascist) Vermont? A large file would be preferable so I can size it for an inkscape map.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone wanted to make a stylized flag of an independent, authoritarian (but not fascist) Vermont? A large file would be preferable so I can size it for an inkscape map.
Best I could put together for the time being, two almost identical designs with one looking significantly more menacing (to me anyway). If you'd like the .SVG's PM me and I'd gladly send them to you, because I can't find a way to do it here :oops:

Option 1:
nJWhjCO.png

Option 2:
OoDZaxa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.