Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request a map of Turnovia (a flipped Earth made by Chris Wayan.) If it helps, the link to the Turnovia main page is here: http://www.worlddreambank.org/T/TURNOVIA.HTM
And here's an in-progress map I found that somebody started making but never finished, which should also help:
turnovia-worlda-png.273248

Another request from me: maybe there's someone here who'd like to create a map for a greater Bavaria (which annexed the franconian parts of Thuringia, Hesse and Baden-Württemberg... I'll post a map soon)?

Isaac Beach

Banned
Does anyone want to make a quick flag for an American-founded, classically liberal federation on the Saturnian moon of Titan? I don't really mind what it depicts, just know that it was founded in the 2300s and possesses 11 states & territories.

Optional second flag: another for a Congolese-founded quasi-distributionist state with Africanised Soviet aesthetics would be cool too, but is not essential.

You can find more on my From Reds to Brown:Revolutionary Serbia TL but in short cooperativism is ideology that support agricultural cooperative with their local democracy. Every cooperative have their representatives on free market and representative in state assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.