Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a different request if anyone is interested.

If someone could design an American "center" party logo based on Nordic agrarian parties. Preferably use a four-leaf clover and any shade of green.

Thanks.

Does this work?

3VnhAoF.png

Deleted member 43582

Could someone do a mashup of the coat of arms of the counts of Holland and the CoA of Scotland?

545px-Counts_of_Holland_Arms.svg.png

Coat_of_arms_of_Scotland.PNG

Hello all. Does anybody have (or is able to make) constituency maps for an independent Scotland, an independent Wales and the remaining United Kingdom of England and Northern Ireland? The PoD is within the term of James Callaghan, if that's any help. (If possible the maps should be easily editable. Paint)? Thanks in advance.

That's awesome for a standart, but I was actually looking for a coat of arms, quartered or otherwise

I'd assume the same could be used but in shield form.

While perfectly historically acurate, quartering and impalement are a bit boring, and dimidiation would look a bit odd since it would be identical to either but with the scottish tressure stopping halfway.

Deleted member 43582

I'd assume the same could be used but in shield form.

While perfectly historically acurate, quartering and impalement are a bit boring, and dimidiation would look a bit odd since it would be identical to either but with the scottish tressure stopping halfway.
Dunno, it looks a bit pressed in.

Coat_of_arms_of_Scotland.PNG

Chicxulub

Banned
I need a map of Canada and the United States with the USA Congressional Districts and the Canadian Electoral Ridings, preferably an svg.

Status
Not open for further replies.