Can I have a map for every planet + major moons, and the asteroid and kuiper belts
Here's one which was originally on this post but that's now just got a dead link.

the_work_of_thousands [worlda versions of solar system].png (click this thumbnail for the full-size version)

Depending on what you want it for, you might find one in this thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...s-suns-stars-and-solar-systems-thread.307097/
Of course, if you want to use one from there, make sure you ask the creator first.
If it's a brand-new one you want, then hopefully someone else here can help you (not me, sorry, I'm not a map-maker).
Mainly am looking for someone to create it for one of my planned worlds I have created, but I don't have a map for it. It would be something brand-new, as I don't wish to use other people's work if I can help it.

Would anyone be interested in helping me with creating two-three maps of Fire Emblem Three Houses lands consisting of Fodlan, Almyra, and Morfis? I can give you more info and a world map that you can base the maps off in private messages and then work from there.
Already have one ready for you, though it might be a bit small.
1684205586701.png

If you'd like a bigger map I can make one.

Can somebody make a Q-BAM or M-BAM of the Nubia region, or a version approximately defined as an ATL consolidation of the OTL medieval kingdoms of Nobatia, Makuria and Alodia?

Find the current online maps for Nubia and the medieval Nubian kingdoms inadequate in allowing people to visualise where they were within the modern day territories of Egypt and Sudan and to what degree if any they sprawled into present day South Sudan, Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Last edited:
1684259595267.png

Hi does anyone know who created this map and if there is a larger version of it somewhere? It is supposed to be Earth in the world of Steven Universe.

This is something of a shot in the dark, but I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to make a base map of the world for me circa 323 BC. I can't find any good ones large enough for my purposes. If there are any, I'd appreciate links to them. Thank you!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a flag for the League of Saint George, a radical paramilitary group allied with the Traditionalists in the British Civil War in my TL Dead By Dawn.

Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a map of Europe in 1914 that shows internal divisions of the major nations involved. (Austria-Hungary, France, Germany, Italy and Russia). Bonus points if map shows rivers, major cities or other neat details. Grand Slam home run if its SVG format.

Regards,

Michael

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a flag for the League of Saint George, a radical paramilitary group allied with the Traditionalists in the British Civil War in my TL Dead By Dawn.

Thanks in advance.
a red cross on white (the flag of england OTL) is referred to as a "St. George Cross" so maybe that defaced with a COA of St. George killing the dragon.

a red cross on white (the flag of england OTL) is referred to as a "St. George Cross" so maybe that defaced with a COA of St. George killing the dragon.
That would be cool. ITTL they do view themselves of slaying the red dragon of Communism/Strasserism (the NSBWP/Labour coalition basically). Would be cool to see.