Can somebody design a map based on the following specifications:

Premise: In the aftermath of an alternate World War II following a Central Powers victory, the victorious Stalinist Russia and Imperial Japan remake Europe and Asia in their image. The first request is a map of Europe and parts of Western Asia remade in the image of Stalinist Russia.

Stalinist Russia:
Stalinist Russia annexes the territories of Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic States, Finland, Transcaucasia, and parts of Romania, forming the Soviet Union. The satellite states of Poland and Czechoslovakia is combined together to form Zapadoslavia. Romania is a puppet state controlled by the Soviet Union and Hungary. Yugoslavia, Albania, Greece and Bulgaria are satellite states under influence by the Soviet Union.

The occupied German Empire and Austria is renamed the Z-Frontier. Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg are combined together to form the Soviet Protectorate of the Low Countries while Norway, Sweden and Denmark are combined together to form the puppet state the Union of Scandinavia. The client state Padania Soviet Republic comprises all of Italy with the exception of Campania, Apulia, Basilicata, Calabria, and Sicily while the client state Gallic Soviet Republic comprises all of France with the exception of Normandy and Brittany.

The rump states of Italy and France continues to exist as a result of Anglo-American support, deterring any further advances by the Soviet Union and its allies. The Mediterranean islands of Corsica and Sardinia are under Anglo-American occupation to protect the governments-in-exile of France and Italy, as well providing refuge for the millions of refugees and defectors fleeing Soviet tyranny. Spain and Portugal combine together to form the Iberian Union, an Anglo-American-supported bulwark against further invasions

The Soviet Union annexes the territories of Tibet, Xinjiang, and Mongolia from China. Afghanistan is partitioned between the Soviet Union, Pahlavi Persia and Azad Hind India. The countries of Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Mandatory Palestine are combined together to form the Soviet Republic of the Levant and Mesopotamia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia annexes Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and the UAE.

Can somebody design a map based on the following specifications:

Premise: In the aftermath of an alternate World War II following a Central Powers victory, the victorious Stalinist Russia and Imperial Japan remake Europe and Asia in their image. The first request is a map of Europe and parts of Western Asia remade in the image of Stalinist Russia.

Stalinist Russia:
Stalinist Russia annexes the territories of Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic States, Finland, Transcaucasia, and parts of Romania, forming the Soviet Union. The satellite states of Poland and Czechoslovakia is combined together to form Zapadoslavia. Romania is a puppet state controlled by the Soviet Union and Hungary. Yugoslavia, Albania, Greece and Bulgaria are satellite states under influence by the Soviet Union.

The occupied German Empire and Austria is renamed the Z-Frontier. Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg are combined together to form the Soviet Protectorate of the Low Countries while Norway, Sweden and Denmark are combined together to form the puppet state the Union of Scandinavia. The client state Padania Soviet Republic comprises all of Italy with the exception of Campania, Apulia, Basilicata, Calabria, and Sicily while the client state Gallic Soviet Republic comprises all of France with the exception of Normandy and Brittany.

The rump states of Italy and France continues to exist as a result of Anglo-American support, deterring any further advances by the Soviet Union and its allies. The Mediterranean islands of Corsica and Sardinia are under Anglo-American occupation to protect the governments-in-exile of France and Italy, as well providing refuge for the millions of refugees and defectors fleeing Soviet tyranny. Spain and Portugal combine together to form the Iberian Union, an Anglo-American-supported bulwark against further invasions

The Soviet Union annexes the territories of Tibet, Xinjiang, and Mongolia from China. Afghanistan is partitioned between the Soviet Union, Pahlavi Persia and Azad Hind India. The countries of Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Mandatory Palestine are combined together to form the Soviet Republic of the Levant and Mesopotamia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia annexes Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and the UAE.
I can do that for you. Just give me a day or two.

Can someone come up with two names for Indo-European states in China (the two marked with question marks, one in southern Gansu and one in Inner Mongolia/Hebei)?
1659609547455.png

Hey, all! So, I'm working on a historical horror-fantasy project called House of Mercury, and I'd like to request some demonic heraldry :)

According to the Dictionnaire Infernal (1818), Lucifer has a number of ambassadors to different countries on Earth:
-Belphegor is ambassador to France
-Mammon, to England
-Belial, to Italy
-Rimmon, to Russia
-Tammuz, to Spain
-Hutgin, to Turkey
-Martinet, to Switzerland (although in my story his domain probably includes Austria and Bavaria, too)

I'd like heraldry which both invokes demonic imagery (locusts, dragons, serpents, etc), and the imagery of the country to which they correspond. I thought maybe for Belphegor, frogs would be a good heraldic charge? In France, Meroveus's charge was the frog since he was the child of a human princess and a sea-god -- it's only after Clovis decided to Christianise the French than the Merovingians adopted the fleur-de-lis, since the lily is a symbol of the Virgin Mary and is sort of related to frogs. Also, some mediaeval heralds attributed arms to Lucifer which display frogs, based on Revelations 16:13.

For Hutgin -- maybe a closed eye would be a good charge, like the opposite of an Evil Eye stone? Or maybe a Turkish crescent, upturned to be like devil horns?

Idk these are just suggestions. If this sounds interesting to you, please let me know!
(also lmk if this request is poor form or something. I'll credit you, of course)

Last edited:
Hey, all! So, I'm working on a historical horror-fantasy project called House of Mercury, and I'd like to request some demonic heraldry :)

According to the Dictionnaire Infernal (1818), Lucifer has a number of ambassadors to different countries on Earth:
-Belphegor is ambassador to France
-Mammon, to England
-Belial, to Italy
-Rimmon, to Russia
-Tammuz, to Spain
-Hutgin, to Turkey
-Martinet, to Switzerland (although in my story his domain probably includes Austria and Bavaria, too)

I'd like heraldry which both invokes demonic imagery (locusts, dragons, serpents, etc), and the imagery of the country to which they correspond. I thought maybe for Belphegor, frogs would be a good heraldic charge? In France, Meroveus's charge was the frog since he was the child of a human princess and a sea-god -- it's only after Clovis decided to Christianise the French than the Merovingians adopted the fleur-de-lis, since the lily is a symbol of the Virgin Mary and is sort of related to frogs. Also, some mediaeval heralds attributed arms to Lucifer which display frogs, based on Revelations 16:13.

For Hutgin -- maybe a closed eye would be a good charge, like the opposite of an Evil Eye stone? Or maybe a Turkish crescent, upturned to be like devil horns?

Idk these are just suggestions. If this sounds interesting to you, please let me know!
(also lmk if this request is poor form or something. I'll credit you, of course)

Did you consider Ars Goetia sigils?

Could maybe be inspiration if nothing else.

Can someone come up with two names for Indo-European states in China (the two marked with question marks, one in southern Gansu and one in Inner Mongolia/Hebei)?
View attachment 763932
"Seres" was the general word for China. I guess it could be particularised to just the Sino-Greek Kingdom, much as the Indo-Greek Kingdom was just called "India."

Ptolemy seems to have used the word "Imaus" to refer to the Pamir Mountains. Beyond Imaus was "Seres"/"Serica" (Xinjiang), which was one of the nations of the "Sinae" (China/Chinese sphere of influence)

Did you consider Ars Goetia sigils?

Could maybe be inspiration if nothing else.
I had thought about it, but I feel like those would be more like Islamic tughras -- calligraphic signatures, written in the languages of Hell and used more often by devils in the Muslim world. Europe had a stronger tradition of heraldry, though, and I wonder if that's something Hell's aristocracy would want to participate in, if they're trying to harvest Christian souls. idk, what do you think?

hey, again, friends, I'd like to request a flag for a union of Bulgaria and Romania from around 1878-1880. context is that San Stefano worked out, and Prince Carol of Romania also becomes the prince of Bulgaria. I know this isn't super plausible, but I haven't found a suitable flag online that speaks to me if that makes sense.

Also, ig Greek and Turkic name would help?
"Seres" was the general word for China. I guess it could be particularised to just the Sino-Greek Kingdom, much as the Indo-Greek Kingdom was just called "India."

Ptolemy seems to have used the word "Imaus" to refer to the Pamir Mountains. Beyond Imaus was "Seres"/"Serica" (Xinjiang), which was one of the nations of the "Sinae" (China/Chinese sphere of influence)
I am envisioning the two states as being founded by eastward-migrating Yuezhi, not Greeks, so Greek names wouldn't work.

hey, again, friends, I'd like to request a flag for a union of Bulgaria and Romania from around 1878-1880. context is that San Stefano worked out, and Prince Carol of Romania also becomes the prince of Bulgaria. I know this isn't super plausible, but I haven't found a suitable flag online that speaks to me if that makes sense.
Since the Bulgarian flag adopted in 1878 was a russian tricolor in wich blue was replaced by green and for some time Romania had used an horizontal tricolor too, I think you could keep the colors of the romanian flag, but rearranged so as to resemble the russian flag as well. (Admittedly it looks like the colombian flag)
1.png

Personally I'd say that realistically a Bulgaro-Romanian Personal union (or even a Real Union) would either have no official flag (à la Austria-Hungary, with the flag of the senior partner in the union being unofficially used) or use both flags (but maybe adding the other state's flag in a canton, similarly to how they handled it in Sweden-Norway). A weird mash-up of flags isn't entirely out of the window either (The Union mark of Norway and Sweden somehow was a real thing...) .

Since the Bulgarian flag adopted in 1878 was a russian tricolor in wich blue was replaced by green and for some time Romania had used an horizontal tricolor too, I think you could keep the colors of the romanian flag, but rearranged so as to resemble the russian flag as well. (Admittedly it looks like the colombian flag)View attachment 764236

Personally I'd say that realistically a Bulgaro-Romanian Personal union (or even a Real Union) would either have no official flag (à la Austria-Hungary, with the flag of the senior partner in the union being unofficially used) or use both flags (but maybe adding the other state's flag in a canton, similarly to how they handled it in Sweden-Norway). A weird mash-up of flags isn't entirely out of the window either (The Union mark of Norway and Sweden somehow was a real thing...) .
holy shit, yknow, i dont actually hate this? did you use an svg for this cause i want to tweak the colors a bit to the official romanian standard.

i also just realized that even in an alternate timeline romania is still in dispute over their flag looking like another country's lmao

The popularized Austria-Hungarian flag with half Austria half Hungary and Coat of Arms was a merchant navy ensign was it not?

Could someone make up a flag for an ancient Numidian kingdom somehow surviving into the modern ages? I'd prefer it didn't look like modern African flags or modern Berber flags. Something unique yet fitting.