In the second episode of season 2 Hulu's the Great (an almost-ASB comedic take on Catherine the Great), Archie the Patriarch saves his skin by writing two sermons for the regional bishops. If he's alive, the sermon to be read supports Catherine being Empress, is Great for Russia, etc., etc. If he's dead, the sermon says she's a German there to destroy Russia, maybe turning them Lutheran.

The "turning them Lutheran" line is there for the laugh (I did), but I wonder what WOULD a Europe with a Protestant behemoth in the east look like?

In the second episode of season 2 Hulu's the Great (an almost-ASB comedic take on Catherine the Great), Archie the Patriarch saves his skin by writing two sermons for the regional bishops. If he's alive, the sermon to be read supports Catherine being Empress, is Great for Russia, etc., etc. If he's dead, the sermon says she's a German there to destroy Russia, maybe turning them Lutheran.

The "turning them Lutheran" line is there for the laugh (I did), but I wonder what WOULD a Europe with a Protestant behemoth in the east look like?
The flag might include the russian COA defaced with a Lutheran Rose, a white heraldic rose with a red heart in the center deface with a black christian cross.

I think you'll get a Protestant Great Schism type scenario between Anglican leaning and "Russican" leaning Protestantism (with the anepiscopalian groups on the periphery)

So first ever on this website. Can I request a flag of Italy with the blue background from this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Football_Federation

On the upper left, this symbol but in national tricolour and the shovel up instead of down :

scythe-and-shovel-icon-vector-7613867 (1).jpg

In the center this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Football_Federation but instead of the star you have this :

800px_COLOURBOX36539963.jpg

with the same colors. The banner instead of saying Repubblica Italiana should say Unione Rivoluzione Nazione Autonomia.

The premise came to me asking what if Thomas Sankara was Italian instead of Burkina Faso ?

So first ever on this website. Can I request a flag of Italy with the blue background from this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Football_Federation

On the upper left, this symbol but in national tricolour and the shovel up instead of down :

View attachment 698496

In the center this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Football_Federation but instead of the star you have this :

View attachment 698497
with the same colors. The banner instead of saying Repubblica Italiana should say Unione Rivoluzione Nazione Autonomia.

The premise came to me asking what if Thomas Sankara was Italian instead of Burkina Faso ?

Can I recommend you combine the shovel, scythe and rifle instead of having 2 different emblems. I just makes it busy otherwise.

Could someone make a three-headed eagle in heraldic style? Something like this two examples, but more similar to the one of the HRE or even the Prussian one:
1638074595427.png

1638074646983.png

Could someone make two colonial flags for the duchy of burgundy for the regions of Louisiana and California. I need them for an eu4 mod I am working on.

Could someone modify the following map https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...eraldry-here-ii.480328/page-167#post-22548938

With the following borders.

except without the Swiss claims, Zagreb and having the correct border for the "Italian" Slovenia? (the one of the 1941 occupation)

Yugoslavia should be divide like this :

Axis_occupation_of_Yugoslavia_1941-43.png

Romania should still have all of Moldova but not Dobruja (which went to Bulgaria)

Poland, Czechoslovakia and hungary are more less like this.

1 December 1939.png

The last thing is the claims of Francisco Franco in Algeria, historical Armenia belongs to the USSR-Armenia and of Greater Albania in Greece.

Also why not an independent (Turkish) Kurdistan?

The scenario is basically Hitler gets oofed before Barbarossa and Stalin is the one breaking the MR Pact much later, and in turns he dies of a stroke 8 years in advance.

If it is any easier, I don't need any internal subvdivisions.

Thanks in advance!

Hello forgive me for the veeeeery long assence.
Can someone provide me with a map (blank) of a fantasy mediterranean?
Thanks

Can someone make a Green Party flag using this symbol and place it on a Lime Green background?

Attachments

• Green_Party_of_the_United_States_Earthflower_Official_Logo.png
    Green_Party_of_the_United_States_Earthflower_Official_Logo.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 86