This is a Only Islands World map that @Gust kindly did! Could someone superimpose the island boundaries seen below?
1621250942798-png.651436

This map below has the island outlines.
1611627931940-png.619792
Here you go.
islandsinboxes.png

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can make me a map North America in the 1780s where the United Kingdom won the American Revolution?

The map would display UK control over the 13 colonies, Florida, and OTL British North America at the close of the ARW ,
Spanish control over Louisiana (As per OTL)
American control over the Illinois Country (modern Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconson, not land that would belong to OTL Ontario), Kentucky County, the state of Franklin, and the Southwest Territory that would become part of Tennessee

I'm still working on internal decisions of the exiled USA.

Thanks in advance!
Sorry to bother you all, but is there any chance for my request being taken up? Or is it too complicated?

Hello Again! Sorry to bother,
Could someone add in Canada and Puerto Rico into the US? I got that idea from the very interesting thread called "Crimson Banner: The rise of the American Left" where instead of the Lusitania suck by Germans, It's the Yellow Rose sunk by Britain causing America to invade Canada in 1915.

Here is the wiki map for that, It's just putting Canada and Puerto Rico in Green
Hello????

Sorry to bother you all, but is there any chance for my request being taken up? Or is it too complicated?

Exile US.png
Mostly unedited OTL WorldA of 1776 but with your exile US and the empty lands in BNA (other than Newfoundland and Rupertsland/HBC) filled in with British colors.

Also quoting some of my requests:
This is more of a question/request for ideas rather than a request for images.

So there is this map I made:
View attachment 645087
While I am somewhat interested in ideas for Chinese Federation and European Confederation or Latin American League (especially the Confederation) the real question I have is the flag of the United Commonwealth.

So the idea is Originally it was just England and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (and Dominion USA + Ireland) in personal union. For flags of all these OTL equivalents work fine (thought for Poland-Lithuania changing the coat of arms in the flag is necessary). However my question would be what to do with the flag of the United Commonwealth combined? Polish-Lithuanian style but with a more complex combined (or a newly created United Commonwealth) coat of arms (with perhaps one of the stripes changed to blue) is my best idea, though perhaps a US style flag is possible too. Oh also Union Flag (or a derivative) is not possible. While it was created that was as part of a Stuart-led "Great Britain" which post-revolutionary US (which accepted the anti-Stuart claimant as its monarch while otherwise having the same system with the President as a combined Governor-General/Prime Minister figure) and Poland-Lithuania managed to reclaim England and Ireland from. With the US, England, Ireland and Poland-Lithuania later forming the United Commonwealth and the Portuguese-Brazilian crown joining the Commonwealth rather recently. As for Commonwealth CoA best ideas I had are quartering with only the major regions being represented (USA with a blue chief + red and white stripes, England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania, later Portugal and Brazil) and more complex subdivisioning (all members and realms represented, or all members represented). A more simple idea could be creating a new charge for the Commonwealth as a whole rather than combining arms of its predecessors. Another thought was about supporters of which I thought some sort of "Commonwealth Griffin" could be created (with parts of Lion, Bald Eagle and maybe White Eagle (two heads maybe?)) or perhaps just a Lion-Bald Eagle Griffin with the other supporter being an Angel. Perhaps later parts of the Braganza Dragon/Wyvern could be added to the Griffin (or is it more of a Chimera now?).

Anyway, as you can see very undecided, some ideas would be nice.
Again, no images necessary.

King of England and Ireland:
1485-1509: Henry VII Tudor
1509-1552: Arthur I Tudor
1559-1566: Edward VI Tudor
1566-1572: Henry VIII Tudor
King of England, Ireland and Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania:
1572-1603: Henry VIII and V Tudor
1603-1641: Arthur II and I Tudor
1641-1684: Edward VII and I Tudor
King of England, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania:
1684-1691: Edward VII and I Tudor
1691-1744: Henry IX and VI Tudor
Disputed:
1744-1766: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: James VII and I Stuart
1744-1756: King of England, Ireland and Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania: John II Tudor, 2nd Duke of Lublin
1744-1766: Queen of England, Ireland and Lithuania, King of Poland: Elisabeth I Tudor
Disputed:
1766-1775: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1766-1775: Queen of England, Ireland and Lithuania, King of Poland: Elisabeth I Tudor
Disputed:
1775-1776: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1775-1776: King of England, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1776-1780: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1776-1780: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1780-1788: King of Great Britain: Charles III Stuart
1780-1788: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1788-1795: King of Great Britain: Henry X Stuart
1788-1795: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America:
1795-1801: George I Hanover
King/Queen of the (United) Commonwealth:
1801-1820: George I Hanover
1820-1830: George II Hanover
1830-1837: William III Hanover
1837-1901: Victoria I Hanover (Personal Union with Hanover ended)
1901-1910: George III Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
1910-1936: Alice I Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
1936-1947: John II Braganza-Orleans (Portugal united in a personal union after 1940)
1947-Present: John VII Braganza-Orleans (Portugal integrated into the United Commonwealth)
(while Hanovers and Coburg-Gothas (and also Stuarts, actually) were protestant Tudors were Catholic. Poland-Lithuania is overwhelmingly Catholic, while Ireland and most English colonies (South Africa, Australia, Most of US other than New England (and maybe New York and Pennsylvania) are also Catholic. England is mostly half and half Catholic-Protestant with the North and urban regions tending to be more Protestant. Hanovers stayed on the throne with massive promises of tolerance and giving more rights and autonomy to local governments (and parliament(s)).
Again, the above is not a request for images, it is a request for ideas and comments.
Can someone make a British Governor-General Flag style flag (the type used in basically all but Canada, New Zealand and Indian Subcontinent ones. With crowned lion, standing on St.Edward's Crown with gold scroll below the crown) but instead of the name of the nation being written on the scroll the text is "British Commonwealth of Nations". Also another version but with "Commonwealth of Nations" (so, without "British"). Also perhaps another version of the first one but with the Tudor Crown.

Can someone make a British Governor-General Flag style flag (the type used in basically all but Canada, New Zealand and Indian Subcontinent ones. With crowned lion, standing on St.Edward's Crown with gold scroll below the crown) but instead of the name of the nation being written on the scroll the text is "British Commonwealth of Nations". Also another version but with "Commonwealth of Nations" (so, without "British"). Also perhaps another version of the first one but with the Tudor Crown.
Give me a few days and I can do these for you.

What color is the field?
Exile US.png
Mostly unedited OTL WorldA of 1776 but with your exile US and the empty lands in BNA (other than Newfoundland and Rupertsland/HBC) filled in with British colors.
Thanks!

Attachments

• BRITCOMNATIONS.png
    BRITCOMNATIONS.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 113
  • BRITCOMNATIONS2.png
    BRITCOMNATIONS2.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 91
  • BRITCOMNATIONS3.png
    BRITCOMNATIONS3.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 114

ahmedali

Banned
in what way ? what is different about this particular version of the Ottoman Empire ?
i want it to be more more decorative and more heraldic and I want to add symbols form coat of arms kingdom of Egypt and symbols from coat of arms of iran Pahlavi and Coat of arms of Crown Prince of Iran and coat of arms of queen of Iran and some from islamic kingdom of garanda this is i want I wish if anyone do it

Give me a few days and I can do these for you.
Here you go. I did the 2nd one with the Tudor Crown for you too, as it was simple to swap that in.
Flag-British_Commonwealth_of_Nations_StE_Crown-for_Gokbay-FGv1.png Flag-British_Commonwealth_of_Nations_Tudor_Crown-for_Gokbay-FGv1.png Flag-Commonwealth_of_Nations_StE_Crown-for_Gokbay-FGv1.png Flag-Commonwealth_of_Nations_Tudor_Crown-for_Gokbay-FGv1.png (as always, click the thumbnails for the full-size images - 960x600px)

Edit: that's weird - I didn't get notifications of the last few updates to this thread, so I didn't see that Marc had already done this for you - oh well, you've got one extra flag from me anyway.

Images created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
These images, which are adapted from images fully in the public domain, are licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence (see details below). You are free to use them, including adaptation, for non-commercial use, as long as you give attribution. For attribution on this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here; a message on that page would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence

Last edited: