Well maybe the us decide to make okinawa a fishing hub for america that could work (though i was feeling a more japanese symbom would be nice perhaps 2 katana crossed or a samurai headgear) as for the motto i dunno i was thinking since many stated use latin/native american words perhaps a japanese would be used though maybe not banzai as it had ww2 connection (even though it isnt) what do you think the motto should be?
Here you go - the ancestral symbol of the Kingdom of Ryukyu, and the text on the banner was used by the DoD and even appeared on Okinawan license plates.

coa2.png

Hey guys, requesting a map edit for this solar system map

1619196782001.png

I just need Earth remodeled geographically, rather than politically. Basically if someone could erase the borders and fill it in with how Earth looks geographically (in line with how the other objects are modeled, but represent green areas) that would a huge help.
Thank you!

This is more of a question/request for ideas rather than a request for images.

So there is this map I made:
7 megastates.png
While I am somewhat interested in ideas for Chinese Federation and European Confederation or Latin American League (especially the Confederation) the real question I have is the flag of the United Commonwealth.

So the idea is Originally it was just England and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (and Dominion USA + Ireland) in personal union. For flags of all these OTL equivalents work fine (thought for Poland-Lithuania changing the coat of arms in the flag is necessary). However my question would be what to do with the flag of the United Commonwealth combined? Polish-Lithuanian style but with a more complex combined (or a newly created United Commonwealth) coat of arms (with perhaps one of the stripes changed to blue) is my best idea, though perhaps a US style flag is possible too. Oh also Union Flag (or a derivative) is not possible. While it was created that was as part of a Stuart-led "Great Britain" which post-revolutionary US (which accepted the anti-Stuart claimant as its monarch while otherwise having the same system with the President as a combined Governor-General/Prime Minister figure) and Poland-Lithuania managed to reclaim England and Ireland from. With the US, England, Ireland and Poland-Lithuania later forming the United Commonwealth and the Portuguese-Brazilian crown joining the Commonwealth rather recently. As for Commonwealth CoA best ideas I had are quartering with only the major regions being represented (USA with a blue chief + red and white stripes, England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania, later Portugal and Brazil) and more complex subdivisioning (all members and realms represented, or all members represented). A more simple idea could be creating a new charge for the Commonwealth as a whole rather than combining arms of its predecessors. Another thought was about supporters of which I thought some sort of "Commonwealth Griffin" could be created (with parts of Lion, Bald Eagle and maybe White Eagle (two heads maybe?)) or perhaps just a Lion-Bald Eagle Griffin with the other supporter being an Angel. Perhaps later parts of the Braganza Dragon/Wyvern could be added to the Griffin (or is it more of a Chimera now?).

Anyway, as you can see very undecided, some ideas would be nice.
Again, no images necessary.

King of England and Ireland:
1485-1509: Henry VII Tudor
1509-1552: Arthur I Tudor
1559-1566: Edward VI Tudor
1566-1572: Henry VIII Tudor
King of England, Ireland and Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania:
1572-1603: Henry VIII and V Tudor
1603-1641: Arthur II and I Tudor
1641-1684: Edward VII and I Tudor
King of England, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania:
1684-1691: Edward VII and I Tudor
1691-1744: Henry IX and VI Tudor
Disputed:
1744-1766: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: James VII and I Stuart
1744-1756: King of England, Ireland and Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania: John II Tudor, 2nd Duke of Lublin
1744-1766: Queen of England, Ireland and Lithuania, King of Poland: Elisabeth I Tudor
Disputed:
1766-1775: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1766-1775: Queen of England, Ireland and Lithuania, King of Poland: Elisabeth I Tudor
Disputed:
1775-1776: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1775-1776: King of England, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1776-1780: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1776-1780: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1780-1788: King of Great Britain: Charles III Stuart
1780-1788: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1788-1795: King of Great Britain: Henry X Stuart
1788-1795: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America:
1795-1801: George I Hanover
King/Queen of the (United) Commonwealth:
1801-1820: George I Hanover
1820-1830: George II Hanover
1830-1837: William III Hanover
1837-1901: Victoria I Hanover (Personal Union with Hanover ended)
1901-1910: George III Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
1910-1936: Alice I Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
1936-1947: John II Braganza-Orleans (Portugal united in a personal union after 1940)
1947-Present: John VII Braganza-Orleans (Portugal integrated into the United Commonwealth)
(while Hanovers and Coburg-Gothas (and also Stuarts, actually) were protestant Tudors were Catholic. Poland-Lithuania is overwhelmingly Catholic, while Ireland and most English colonies (South Africa, Australia, Most of US other than New England (and maybe New York and Pennsylvania) are also Catholic. England is mostly half and half Catholic-Protestant with the North and urban regions tending to be more Protestant. Hanovers stayed on the throne with massive promises of tolerance and giving more rights and autonomy to local governments (and parliament(s)).

Hello! I'd like to request a flag for an alternative Danubian Federation, where it's Hungary that forms the state and Romania that's the main secondary participant, rather than Austria and Hungary, respectively. I'm flexible as to exact motifs, but it should incorporate ten stars for the ten composite lands (in no particular order: Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovakia, Galicia, Ruthenia, Dalmatia, Bucovina, and Banat). Thanks!
A bit later than asked but how does this one grab you?
hunro2.png

Can I get a map of California with the Baja California Peninsula (Both Baja California and Baja California Sur), and the Cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, And San Diego have their own special city (seperate from the counties), And the Proposed Jefferson State along with it, And also, A Proposed Native American Autonomous Zone with the picture.

Attachments

• 20210428_073124.jpg
    20210428_073124.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 140
How's this?
View attachment 644818 (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
Two slight differences from your request: I gave the eagle a crown proper instead of or, as I didn't think just or looked very good; and the bear supporters are not guardant, but facing inward as shown in the picture you included.
That makes the blazon:
Escutcheon Argent two bars wavy Azure issuant from the chief a demi-sun in splendour Or; for a Crest upon a tilting helm Or the imperial crown Proper, a double-headed bald eagle displayed Proper, imperially crowned holding in both dexter and sinister talons lightning bolts Or; Motto 'Luceat Lux Vestra' inscribed Or on a scroll Vert; Mantling Vert and Or; for Supporters two grizzly bears Proper armed Or.

I hope that's roughly what you wanted.

Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution (in case of a conflict, the most limiting licence applies). On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from publicly available images, as follows:
(1) Helm and mantling adapted from CoA of Augustine Warner by Glasshouse, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; helm recoloured.
(2) Bald eagle adapted from Heraldic bald eagle by Di_(they-them), free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; head duplicated and reversed to make eagle two-headed, minor recolouring.
(3) Crown from Royal CoA of the UK by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0 and 1.0 licences.
(4) Grizzly bear supporters adapted from CoA of Toronto by Jack_Ryan_Morris, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; body partly recoloured, claws recoloured, some edges and areas adjusted.
(5) Demi-sun in glory adapted from image in Public Domain.
Bars wavy azure, lightning bolts, motto scroll and text, plus resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 4.0: Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
CC BY-SA 2.5: Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic
CC BY-SA 2.0: Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic
CC BY-SA 1.0: Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence
Absolutely beautiful. Interesting use of the Scottish Crown instead of St. Edward's; I wonder how I can work that in to my timeline. As for the Imperial Crown, mine resembles most closely the Brazilian one, or one of the crowns displayed in the Order of the Bath:

Attachments

• order of the bath badge.jpg
    order of the bath badge.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 134
Could somebody do a flag of a united European Union in this style please ?
It doesnt have to have the cross in the middle
View attachment 646627

Well, arms of member states can be put on the wings to replace the regular members but I think some thought should be given over which EU members will be given precedence like the Electors are given on the top row.

Maybe the founding members?

Well, arms of member states can be put on the wings to replace the regular members but I think some thought should be given over which EU members will be given precedence like the Electors are given on the top row.

Maybe the founding members?
Yes thats sth i had in mind, also think if there is like a "EU Capital" district it could be in a prominent role. However i am okay with giving somebody who takes up the idea any liberties that person needs for this. Maybe one could also do the main countries ontop with the districts that make them up below them

Yes thats sth i had in mind, also think if there is like a "EU Capital" district it could be in a prominent role. However i am okay with giving somebody who takes up the idea any liberties that person needs for this. Maybe one could also do the main countries ontop with the districts that make them up below them
What are the constituent states/districts? I have an idea, but I need to know what parts to include.

This is more of a question/request for ideas rather than a request for images.

So there is this map I made:
View attachment 645087
While I am somewhat interested in ideas for Chinese Federation and European Confederation or Latin American League (especially the Confederation) the real question I have is the flag of the United Commonwealth.

So the idea is Originally it was just England and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (and Dominion USA + Ireland) in personal union. For flags of all these OTL equivalents work fine (thought for Poland-Lithuania changing the coat of arms in the flag is necessary). However my question would be what to do with the flag of the United Commonwealth combined? Polish-Lithuanian style but with a more complex combined (or a newly created United Commonwealth) coat of arms (with perhaps one of the stripes changed to blue) is my best idea, though perhaps a US style flag is possible too. Oh also Union Flag (or a derivative) is not possible. While it was created that was as part of a Stuart-led "Great Britain" which post-revolutionary US (which accepted the anti-Stuart claimant as its monarch while otherwise having the same system with the President as a combined Governor-General/Prime Minister figure) and Poland-Lithuania managed to reclaim England and Ireland from. With the US, England, Ireland and Poland-Lithuania later forming the United Commonwealth and the Portuguese-Brazilian crown joining the Commonwealth rather recently. As for Commonwealth CoA best ideas I had are quartering with only the major regions being represented (USA with a blue chief + red and white stripes, England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania, later Portugal and Brazil) and more complex subdivisioning (all members and realms represented, or all members represented). A more simple idea could be creating a new charge for the Commonwealth as a whole rather than combining arms of its predecessors. Another thought was about supporters of which I thought some sort of "Commonwealth Griffin" could be created (with parts of Lion, Bald Eagle and maybe White Eagle (two heads maybe?)) or perhaps just a Lion-Bald Eagle Griffin with the other supporter being an Angel. Perhaps later parts of the Braganza Dragon/Wyvern could be added to the Griffin (or is it more of a Chimera now?).

Anyway, as you can see very undecided, some ideas would be nice.
Again, no images necessary.

King of England and Ireland:
1485-1509: Henry VII Tudor
1509-1552: Arthur I Tudor
1559-1566: Edward VI Tudor
1566-1572: Henry VIII Tudor
King of England, Ireland and Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania:
1572-1603: Henry VIII and V Tudor
1603-1641: Arthur II and I Tudor
1641-1684: Edward VII and I Tudor
King of England, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania:
1684-1691: Edward VII and I Tudor
1691-1744: Henry IX and VI Tudor
Disputed:
1744-1766: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: James VII and I Stuart
1744-1756: King of England, Ireland and Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania: John II Tudor, 2nd Duke of Lublin
1744-1766: Queen of England, Ireland and Lithuania, King of Poland: Elisabeth I Tudor
Disputed:
1766-1775: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1766-1775: Queen of England, Ireland and Lithuania, King of Poland: Elisabeth I Tudor
Disputed:
1775-1776: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1775-1776: King of England, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1776-1780: King of the Scots, of Ireland and of England: Charles III and I Stuart
1776-1780: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1780-1788: King of Great Britain: Charles III Stuart
1780-1788: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
Disputed:
1788-1795: King of Great Britain: Henry X Stuart
1788-1795: King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America: George I Hanover
King of England, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania and America:
1795-1801: George I Hanover
King/Queen of the (United) Commonwealth:
1801-1820: George I Hanover
1820-1830: George II Hanover
1830-1837: William III Hanover
1837-1901: Victoria I Hanover (Personal Union with Hanover ended)
1901-1910: George III Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
1910-1936: Alice I Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
1936-1947: John II Braganza-Orleans (Portugal united in a personal union after 1940)
1947-Present: John VII Braganza-Orleans (Portugal integrated into the United Commonwealth)
(while Hanovers and Coburg-Gothas (and also Stuarts, actually) were protestant Tudors were Catholic. Poland-Lithuania is overwhelmingly Catholic, while Ireland and most English colonies (South Africa, Australia, Most of US other than New England (and maybe New York and Pennsylvania) are also Catholic. England is mostly half and half Catholic-Protestant with the North and urban regions tending to be more Protestant. Hanovers stayed on the throne with massive promises of tolerance and giving more rights and autonomy to local governments (and parliament(s)).

Any comments or ideas? They don't need to be detailed ones, just general ideas would be good. Some opinions would really be appreciated.