Yeah its for an art project about a different but not so different cold war you can say this is an alternate timeline where the us fully annex okinawa after ww2 and then become a state in 1972 (the year okinawa was returned to the japanese) i was thinking giving it a more unique flare both the flag and CoA (a more japanese flare) but still retaining american flavour (since the other 2 overseas territory alaska and hawaii has a unique flag) and oh well only okinawa since annexing japan would be crazy

Looking at state CoAs, I picked a general design. Japan uses seals, I think, more than CoAs, but I thought that it would be important for Okinawa to lean into their membership with the US. The supporters are representative of the native cats (jaguar relatives) on the island. The eagle is a reference to the US. And voila.
coa.png

I was recently reading about King James VII & II's attempt to put together a Dominion of New England and it struck me that, had such a polity become a viable part of the British Empire rather than gone onto the ash heap of history with the rest of His Late Majesty's other bright ideas during the Glorious Revolution, it would have likely received a Red Ensign at some point.

I've come up with a few possible variants on this particular idea - may I please ask which of them you think works best?

(1) The union flag in the canton, a white shield in the field (with the cross of St George upon that shield and the 'Lone Pine' in the upper right hand corner).

(2) The union flag in the canton, a shield bearing the royal arms in the field (for the record, my original concept was for the House of Stuart variation on the British Royal Arms, as a nod to the Dominion's origin in the mind of James VII & II).

(3) The cross of St George in the canton, a white shield with the 'Lone Pine' in green upon it.
Option 1.

Here is a state flag based in part on the flag proposed by Okinawa when they wanted to be a US state:

View attachment 644460
Looking at state CoAs, I picked a general design. Japan uses seals, I think, more than CoAs, but I thought that it would be important for Okinawa to lean into their membership with the US. The supporters are representative of the native cats (jaguar relatives) on the island. The eagle is a reference to the US. And voila.
View attachment 644485
Oh wow thank you so much and yep thats the dreaded bedsheet era flag (it perfectly lined up with what i imagined what it would look like lol) and btw what will be the motto? Also is the meaning of the two fishes on the left?

Oh wow thank you so much and yep thats the dreaded bedsheet era flag (it perfectly lined up with what i imagined what it would look like lol) and btw what will be the motto? Also is the meaning of the two fishes on the left?
I didn't know what you might want on the banner, so I left it blank. As for the fishes, I just wanted something that would make sense given the local context. It's alt-history, so it could be anything.

I didn't know what you might want on the banner, so I left it blank. As for the fishes, I just wanted something that would make sense given the local context. It's alt-history, so it could be anything.
Well maybe the us decide to make okinawa a fishing hub for america that could work (though i was feeling a more japanese symbom would be nice perhaps 2 katana crossed or a samurai headgear) as for the motto i dunno i was thinking since many stated use latin/native american words perhaps a japanese would be used though maybe not banzai as it had ww2 connection (even though it isnt) what do you think the motto should be?

So I'm looking for someone to make a Communist CSA flag, but something that isn't using the Hammer and Sickle. I'm not tooo sure on what a Red Dixie would use symbol wise.

acfe52d2701b975b81edd664cf4a2fe20324fc29r1-555-611v2_hq.jpg

Can someone please make an HD version of this coat-of-arms? It is by far the best sigil for House Stark that I have ever seen, combining the canon book description with the badass show aesthetic. A transparent background and a better shield frame would also do nicely. It’s such a shame that the wolf and the shield are all blurry. Whoever made this masterpiece deserves all commendations, but c’mon, you should have uploaded a better resolution!

It’s in the same style as the following examples:

images

latest

got0102br-0519.jpg

I was recently reading about King James VII & II's attempt to put together a Dominion of New England and it struck me that, had such a polity become a viable part of the British Empire rather than gone onto the ash heap of history with the rest of His Late Majesty's other bright ideas during the Glorious Revolution, it would have likely received a Red Ensign at some point.

I've come up with a few possible variants on this particular idea - may I please ask which of them you think works best?

(1) The union flag in the canton, a white shield in the field (with the cross of St George upon that shield and the 'Lone Pine' in the upper right hand corner).

(2) The union flag in the canton, a shield bearing the royal arms in the field (for the record, my original concept was for the House of Stuart variation on the British Royal Arms, as a nod to the Dominion's origin in the mind of James VII & II).

(3) The cross of St George in the canton, a white shield with the 'Lone Pine' in green upon it.
Option 1
So I'm looking for someone to make a Communist CSA flag, but something that isn't using the Hammer and Sickle. I'm not tooo sure on what a Red Dixie would use symbol wise.
A red/gold star perhaps. That's a common communist symbol.

I wonder if I can make this throwback request for an Oregon coat of arms from 2006:
  • Shield: Argent, two wavy bars azure, issuant from the chief a demi-sun in splendor or.
  • Crest: Upon a helm or with a wreath or and vert a Saint Edward's crown surmounted by the American imperial crest (a double-headed bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) displayed proper and bearing lightning bolts or, crowned or.)
  • Supporters: Two grizzly bears (Ursus arctos horribilis) guardant proper and armed or.
  • Motto: Beneath the shield a scroll vert inscribed or "Luceat Lux Vestra."
It looks like this, except the sun is upside-down, but it really needs a makeover...
How's this?
CoA_Oregon_for-Chrispi_FGv1_875x1045.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
Two slight differences from your request: I gave the eagle a crown proper instead of or, as I didn't think just or looked very good; and the bear supporters are not guardant, but facing inward as shown in the picture you included.
That makes the blazon:
Escutcheon Argent two bars wavy Azure issuant from the chief a demi-sun in splendour Or; for a Crest upon a tilting helm Or the imperial crown Proper, a double-headed bald eagle displayed Proper, imperially crowned holding in both dexter and sinister talons lightning bolts Or; Motto 'Luceat Lux Vestra' inscribed Or on a scroll Vert; Mantling Vert and Or; for Supporters two grizzly bears Proper armed Or.

I hope that's roughly what you wanted.

Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution (in case of a conflict, the most limiting licence applies). On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from publicly available images, as follows:
(1) Helm and mantling adapted from CoA of Augustine Warner by Glasshouse, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; helm recoloured.
(2) Bald eagle adapted from Heraldic bald eagle by Di_(they-them), free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; head duplicated and reversed to make eagle two-headed, minor recolouring.
(3) Crown from Royal CoA of the UK by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0 and 1.0 licences.
(4) Grizzly bear supporters adapted from CoA of Toronto by Jack_Ryan_Morris, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence; body partly recoloured, claws recoloured, some edges and areas adjusted.
(5) Demi-sun in glory adapted from image in Public Domain.
Bars wavy azure, lightning bolts, motto scroll and text, plus resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 4.0: Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
CC BY-SA 2.5: Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic
CC BY-SA 2.0: Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic
CC BY-SA 1.0: Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence

A small request, A Map from wiki, South Korea, but with North and South Gyeonggi Provinces (Gyeonggi Province is the province that surrounds Seoul)! That's pretty much it
Here is the pictures

Attachments

• South_Korea_adm_location_map.svg (1).png
    South_Korea_adm_location_map.svg (1).png
    181.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Gyeonggibukdo-map.png
    Gyeonggibukdo-map.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Gyeongginamdo-map.png
    Gyeongginamdo-map.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 143