That is nice but can you make the spanish part of the flag into its correct proportions?
Okay. Here's two options: one with the CoA smaller so that all three stripes are the same height as the CoA, one with the CoA the same size as before and the central stripe made narrower.
Flag_Iberian-Union_for-Joriz-Castillo_FGv2.png Flag_Iberian-Union_for-Joriz-Castillo_FGv3.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images)
I think the second one's better and probably what you want, but the first one's there just in case you prefer it.

Edit: see post below for these with thin gold stripes to separate the green from the red/purple.

Last edited:
Okay. Here's two options: one with the CoA smaller so that all three stripes are the same height as the CoA, one with the CoA the same size as before and the central stripe made narrower.
View attachment 638784 View attachment 638785 (click the thumbnails for the full-size images)
I think the second one's better and probably what you want, but the first one's there just in case you prefer it.
I think the green part would bleed into the purple one while flapping. I would suggest putting a thin yellow / gold vertical stripe between the green section and the red and purple stripes.

Hi, can I get a flag and a coat of arms of a Portuguese Cape/Cabo Colony, now independent Republic of Cabo/Cape?
There wasn't really separate flags for the colonies OTL, and Coats of Arms weren't properly created until 1935.
They were all of the type below:
276px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portuguese_West_Africa_%281951-1975%29.svg.png

But with the purple shield here being different.
Is that what you're after?

There wasn't really separate flags for the colonies OTL, and Coats of Arms weren't properly created until 1935.
They were all of the type below:
276px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portuguese_West_Africa_%281951-1975%29.svg.png

But with the purple shield here being different.
Is that what you're after?
I know that, but I wanted flag and CoA for independent Portuguese-speaking Cabo Republic.
So, obviously, something with Portuguese conotation, like Order of Christ cross or armillary or quinas, but also with African motives, like some animal, Lion, elephant etc.

Last edited:
About the flag of Cabo, my own idea: yellow- green fields, maybe left/right like flag of Malta, as a symbol of dry and wet parts of Cabo/SA? With a coat of arms in the middle?