Thank you for making this so quickly!

I hate to criticize, but would you mind removing the line between Wales and England and making the rump-UK a little darker version of pink?
1613374599308.png

Still, if you're particularly proud of one of your creation, you shouldn't hesitate to mention it.
Most of my creations are merely adapting others' work (which is why most of my posts have detailed attribution spoilers - I think the original creators of graphics deserve the recognition, even if it weren't required by the licences!).
I think the only complicated graphic I've created completely from scratch, rather than just adapted, was the shark supporter for one of @Gokbay's requests (in posts 695 and 705 of this thread). But as it's not a flag, it's not up for that competition and as a graphic, it's nowhere near as good as other things on this site.
Regarding flags, I'm pleased with some of the ones I've done this year, but I don't think any of them really stand out.
I still need to go through the various flag threads to decide what to nominate/second/vote for this year.

:biggrin: I'm well behind other members for that - @Marc Pasquin for one.

Still, if you're particularly proud of one of your creation, you shouldn't hesitate to mention it.
Indeed. I can't nominate anymore but I still have a second to use.
Most of my creations are merely adapting others' work (which is why most of my posts have detailed attribution spoilers - I think the original creators of graphics deserve the recognition, even if it weren't required by the licences!).
I think the only complicated graphic I've created completely from scratch, rather than just adapted, was the shark supporter for one of @Gokbay's requests (in posts 695 and 705 of this thread). But as it's not a flag, it's not up for that competition and as a graphic, it's nowhere near as good as other things on this site.
Regarding flags, I'm pleased with some of the ones I've done this year, but I don't think any of them really stand out.
I still need to go through the various flag threads to decide what to nominate/second/vote for this year.
I had to discount a lot of good flags from the Flag Thread due to being adaptations. I then went through the Challenge Thread. Took me 40 & 20mins of scanning and noting the favourites. Aside from the flag collections and aforesaid remakes the Challenge Thread has the best flags to choose from imho.

I need a detailed world blank map, with no black on the coast thing, I want all white and need a 8192 x 4096 map, without too many islands so I can easily use it, because I need one map that's detailed, without the black lines on the coastal and lakes like the Caspian, Black Seas as well the Mediterranean Sea. I need it because I am in a competition, so it'd be helpful if you could find one for me.

I need a detailed world blank map, with no black on the coast thing, I want all white and need a 8192 x 4096 map, without too many islands so I can easily use it, because I need one map that's detailed, without the black lines on the coastal and lakes like the Caspian, Black Seas as well the Mediterranean Sea. I need it because I am in a competition, so it'd be helpful if you could find one for me.

So, you just want a white page?

Ok, slightly easier since Richard's Arms are the first use of the 3 lions/leopards.
Bear in mind that at this point in time Arms represented bloodline not territory. The simplest would be for Arthur to adopt them.
Alternatively he could create a variation, perhaps using 6 lions on red in imitation of his great grandfather Geoffrey of Anjou who used 6 on blue.
Or he could revert to single lion or leopard on red used as a banner by Henry II and Richard. Maybe even vary the red background e.g. a semy of white hearts or crosses or flowers etc.

Thank You most kindly for suggesting this and please do keep up the Good Work. :)

I was recently reading FOR WANT OF A NAIL and it struck me that, while the United States of Mexico has a canonical (or semi-canonical*) flag, there was no design given for the State of Jefferson (as an independent nation or as a subdivision of the USM): I did a bit of thinking, then came up with the idea of a red-white-blue tricolour with vertical stripes (for the proper '19th Century Republic' feel), featuring the classic Gadsden rattlesnake in the white section (probably without the 'Don't tread on me' lettering).

In all honesty this design occurred to me as a possible national flag for the United States of Mexico (the format being based on the Mexican tricolour, the colour scheme deriving from Old Glory and the rattlesnake being a neat subversion/alternate history counterpart to the eagle-and-serpent of Mexico - which one assumes is limited to the State Flag of Durango).

May I please ask if someone would be willing to make up a version of this design for me?

*I'm not sure if that flag on the cover with the sun & snake is explicitly described in the book itself as the Mexican flag, but one must admit to having only read up to the chapter after 'The Years of the Pygmies' so there may be a more explicit mention later in the text.

For the record, I'm a little worried by the connotations of the much-misused Gadsden flag, but a simple red-white-blue tricolour just seemed too generic (and that rattlesnake lent just the right 'Mexico, as managed by Gringo conquistadors' feel); any concerned readers may be assured that I have no connection to nor sympathy for the sort of extremists who spit rhetoric more venomous than the rattlesnake flying over them!

I just need a darker blue texture for the water/ocean/seas and also I want like a greenish colour for the land, also I don't want to have like too many islands cuz that'll take long. It has to be the world map for real.
Here's a link to one resized from a blank QBAM - green land, blue water. It still has all the small islands, but you can go over them easily in any image editor to get rid of them.

Not used this thread before so hope I'm not treading on anyone's toes/breaking any rules.

I wonder if any kind soul could provide me with a map of North America/East Asia with the following borders:

The United States:

excluding the following: Alaska, Hawaii, Washington State, Oregon, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine, Long Island

but including the following: Kamchatka/Chukotka, the whole of Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras (but not the old Miskito or Belize), Puerto Rico, Cuba, the island of Hispaniola and the Phillipines

Canada:

Including the following: Alaska, Hawaii, Washington State, Oregon, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine, Long Island, Greenland, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Belize, Miskito, Trinidad and Tobago.

Understand that might be difficult/impossible to fit onto one map. Guess it's something of a simultaneous Americawank, Canadawank and Mexicoscrew/Spainscrew/Sovietscrew. Which sounds so wrong on so many levels but there you go.

Thank ye kindly!

Someone can do a CoA version of this flag for my timeline God Ænd Minh Riht, this is the flag of the Duke of Syria.

Crest: ducal crown.

Field: The flag of the Duchy of Syria.
26B90647-5F25-4D4B-80A6-9A556DFF6A21.png

Inescutcheon: This one.
A4FCF09E-2FDA-4194-AE89-D557785DF52B.jpeg

Remind me where the Duke of Syria comes from and from whom he gained his duchy? It affects which ducal crown he would use (English, French, Holy Roman...).
After the second crusade, Henry Plantagenet, future duke of Anjou, received the Duchy from the king of France as a compensation to the house after losing Maine to the duke of Normandy, so he and his family are French.