Request: A blank map of Russia's federal subjects, which could be filled in on MS Paint. Shouldn't be too big.

Request: A blank map of Russia's federal subjects, which could be filled in on MS Paint. Shouldn't be too big.
WorldA, Quarter-BAM or QBAM. You can get rid of extraneous second-level subdivisions on MS Paint by repeatedly left- and right clicking with the fill tool with colors set to tcolor of the subdivisions you want to remove and the color of the country.

Could someone trace this so that it isn't Anti-Aliased?
View attachment 616140
Is this what you want or do you want the topography?

1611018828221.png

Could someone make me a few coats of arms?

1. Crown of Bohemia on top. Arms of Bohemia, Galicia-Lodomeria, (Lower) Silesia and Moravia (gold and red checkers instead of white and red) clockwise starting from top left. With arms of House of Romanov in an escutcheon. (If on flag put it on a red-white-red like Austria with arms off-center to the left)
2. Crown of Bohemia on top. Same as 1 except replace Bohemia with Slovakia and Romanov arms with Bohemia (so the OTL middle coat of arms of Czechoslovakia but Galicia-Lodomeria in the place of Carpathian Ruthenia and Moravia with gold-red instead of white-red)
3. Crown of Bohemia on top. Same as 1 but Galicia-Lodomeria replaced by arms of Slovakia.
4. Crown of Bohemia on top. OTL coat of arms the Czech Republic (but Moravia with gold-red instead of white-red) but with arms of House of Romanov in an escutcheon. (If on flag centered on a white-red-gold tricolor)

Quoting to try to bring attention to this.

Starforce

Banned
Looking for a better version of this that I made.

1zVwENw.jpg

In this world, the articles of confederation fail and the US is reduced to squabbling states that are their own country and the idea of a united America is one in the far past. This sets the stage for European alliances to work their way into the continent. The Central powers, or some alternate variant of them win in the first world war. The Dixie Confederation fought against the Republic of Pennsylvania, a central power. The Dixie Confederation wins, as an entente member. Lots of different things occur afterwards.

Where WW2 in this world is fought in the future to some aspects, in 2039-2045. The fascist dictatorship has fascination of the Atlantis stories and seek to create Atlantis within America, to create the Atlantean empire and adopt a Greco-Roman aesthetic combine with the Anglo race while combining hinduism with this idea.

In 2039, the Pennsylvanian State requests to the Republic of New Jersey to submit to annexation, as New Jersey had previously been apart of them during ww1. The dictator of New Jersey refuses and the Pennslvanian State invades and annexes New Jersey ,granting access to the coast. This mirrors the German annexation of Austria in our world.

And...........I can't figure out how to turn this:
image0.jpg

Into a proper political map for Earth. And I need to get rid of the climate zones too. I'm trying to draw a map of Earth during the Invasion of Earth (2125) day by day, and I don't know what to do. Help!

Edit: Ace cannot into map. :(

Greetings, dear mappers.
I would like to ask, should anyone be willing, to do a VT-BAM map of second level subdivisions of Libya. These have already been done for a smaller map scale.

Advise me how the two joined and I'll advise on likely arms.

Please allow me to apologise for taking so long to answer this - strictly speaking the Royal House of England was briefly combined with the line of Brittany's Dukes, in the person of Arthur the First; had history gone a little differently it might have been Wicked Uncle John who went down as a historical footnote, rather than the son of his elder brother.

May I please ask if you think such a triumph for Arthur of Brittany would have an effect on the Royal Arms of England?

Please allow me to apologise for taking so long to answer this - strictly speaking the Royal House of England was briefly combined with the line of Brittany's Dukes, in the person of Arthur the First; had history gone a little differently it might have been Wicked Uncle John who went down as a historical footnote, rather than the son of his elder brother.

May I please ask if you think such a triumph for Arthur of Brittany would have an effect on the Royal Arms of England?
Ok, slightly easier since Richard's Arms are the first use of the 3 lions/leopards.
Bear in mind that at this point in time Arms represented bloodline not territory. The simplest would be for Arthur to adopt them.
Alternatively he could create a variation, perhaps using 6 lions on red in imitation of his great grandfather Geoffrey of Anjou who used 6 on blue.
Or he could revert to single lion or leopard on red used as a banner by Henry II and Richard. Maybe even vary the red background e.g. a semy of white hearts or crosses or flowers etc.

Baal

Banned
Could someone make a Worlda version of this map, please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-09-20-32-08-549_com.android.chrome~01.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-09-20-32-08-549_com.android.chrome~01.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 122