I don't need anyone to make something for me but can someone check this for me? is it accurate? It's in mercator projection and It's my first time building a map from scratch.
Untitled-3.png

Starforce

Banned
@The Professor @Marc Pasquin

Since I know you two occasionally make flags here, I have a request or a challenge for you both. What would be an appropriate flag for the 'nation' outlined in the scenario below?

After the war of XX, the Republican and Democrat parties were officially disbanded. Any signs showing their logos were banned, as well as any previous political parties and political parties as a concept. The old government was overthrown in this civil war which was a fight between the various parties of the United States, and various ideological elements.

Using an unknown resource at hand, one particular movement from the Northeast was able to defeat and conquer all the other groups. This group advocated for non-partisanship and isolation from the rest of the world. However, its ideology was far more complex than that. It had a blend of far right ideals (remove illegal immigrants, ban illegal immigrants from entering the country, arming the police more, harsh crack down on far-leftist and anarchist groups), and more leftist elements (breaking up corporations and redistributing wealth as see fits, more pro-environmentalist parties, and anti-religion / secular values), it also had a blend of various other ideals, (humanity must colonize space in order to survive, no prisons, instead there are labor camps, America must seek to expand its borders and root out foreign agents).

This group was known as the American National Union. After taking over the United States, this group re-named the country to 'United Order of Usonia' for the first 5 year phase of reconstruction. During the reconstruction the following changes took place:

- Abolition of the judicial and legislative branch, all power was in the hands of the executive branch. The president.

- Abolition of any institution that posed a threat to the president's power.

- Military rule in unruly areas, authorized to use whatever force needed.

- Suspension of free speech, and civil liberties. Officially it was still allowed but dissenting speech towards the government and such was disallowed.

- Banning of any previous political parties / institution regardless of ideology.

- Various changes in the constitution to recognize the new government and remove any aspects that stood in its way. The new government and the various members of it were enshrined in law.

- Media companies to be completely banned and replaced with an 'unbiased' state media. Many medias would exist, to give the illusion of a free media and press.

- Removal of all foreign assets within the country.

- Removal of all foreign troops.

- Economic autarky was established, the US would only trade with 'civilized' nations such was western Europe, Canada and the western world. Sanctions were placed on all latin America, African and some Asian countries.

- Local elections only allowed with pre-selected candidates. Federal elections banned, the new leader rules for life.

- Title of president changed to supreme leader.

- Various changes of internal borders, and state flags.

- Prisons were turned into mandatory work camps. Prisoners will work for their terms of sentencing for hard labor to rebuild and expand infrastructure.

- Various other such things.

After when the country was fully stabilized, the country supported rebels across Latin America with an ideology the same of theirs with funds and started various wars and conflicts without the Americas in order to root out 'uncivilized' elements. Mexico became horded with illegal immigrants from the US and those deemed unfit by the US. After which, it was used as a ground for testing the military when the Usonians directly invaded Mexico to kill off the cartels and establish a puppet state, but not before annexing various areas of the country.

The goal of the United Order of Usonia is to conquer the world slowly, smartly over a period of time.

@The Professor @Marc Pasquin

Since I know you two occasionally make flags here, I have a request or a challenge for you both. What would be an appropriate flag for the 'nation' outlined in the scenario below?
You're describing a fairly typical fascist regime but one which had a break with the previous country whose territory it occupies. My thought then would be not to use a modify US flag but rather something that might concentrate on the ANU regime.

You're describing a fairly typical fascist regime but one which had a break with the previous country whose territory it occupies. My thought then would be not to use a modify US flag but rather something that might concentrate on the ANU regime.
Yeah, that's my thoughts too.
The flag will be a new design containing an ANU ideological symbol.

Starforce

Banned
Yeah, that's my thoughts too.
The flag will be a new design containing an ANU ideological symbol.

Sounds about right to me. So you are saying that a modified US wouldn't be the flag, and that it would use something completely different and new then. I am not sure what the ideological symbol would be, any suggestions?

Starforce

Banned
I actually found an image containing the basemap I'm looking for, I just can't find the basemap itself
inner_solar_system_of_the_equalist_union_by_califorum_de9vgs4-fullview.jpg

So if someone could find this Venus map (which I swear I've seen elsewhere) that'd be great
As for the hemisphere map I just need it blank at first, with only water. I'm drawing the land myself
I was the one that made that on deviantart. I found a base from somewhere and I labeled it.

First in a series of requests,

Could someone make a flag for an equal union of Canada and the USA, with England (England and Wales) as a minor addition?

I’d like to request 2 Flags pertaining to an independent Arpitania that is formed as the result of a German victory in WW1. The first is as a German-Imposed Kingdom, led by a Hohenzollern, the second as a subsequent Republic. You will of course be credited for this.

Essentially I see the republic as below (or the mirror depending how the original looks)
arpitan.png

The Kingdom is this as a base with the arms of the constituent old counties of Lyon, Geneva, Savoy, and Vienne, and that of the Hohenzollern. Unfortunately I don't have access to recreate that for you.

I’d like to request 2 Flags pertaining to an independent Arpitania that is formed as the result of a German victory in WW1. The first is as a German-Imposed Kingdom, led by a Hohenzollern, the second as a subsequent Republic. You will of course be credited for this.

Just one note, the word "Arpitania" was only coined in the 1970s and is a neologism so you might want to pick a different name for something with a POD around 1918.

In terms of Flags, since "arpitania"'s territory overlaps with Sardinia and Savoy, maybe something inspired by their flag for the Kingdom one:
alt-sard-king.png

And keeping the same colours but a design reminiscent of a Tricolore for the republican one.
alt-sard-rep.png

Last edited:
Does anyone have a map of either Europe or the world, as it looked c. 4000 BCE?
I'm specifically after accurate coastlines to the time period, and I'd prefer it to be in a worlda, QBAM, or MBAM format, since those are relatively easy to edit and I want to use this map as a template for some other maps. Elevation, water depth, and glaciers are optional, but if you do have a map like this that shows those features then please share

how did that happen ?
Scotland has another referendum, the UK doesn’t recognize it, the EU steps in, the UK joins the North American Federation, making it the Anglosphere Union

There is now a Cold War between a loosely united EU (more united than now) and the Anglosphere Union