Can someone make a Cold War map (with some changes)1951 where, The Soviet Union defeats the Nazis but expanded further

Europe:
The United Kingdom (in Green) and Ireland (Light Blue) were spared as they were protected by the American And Canadian army

All of Europe and Turkey were annexed by The USSR

Africa:
British Colonies were spared (in light Green)

French, Italian, and Spanish Colonies were annexed by the USSR

Middle East:
Iran, Palestine, Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan are in Light Red

The Americas:
French Guiana is obviously under USSR occupation

Canada has Alaska and Hawai'i (in Light Green)

America has Chihuahua and Sonora states (in Blue)

Asia:
China is China (Light Red)
As is Mongolia (Light Red)
The People's Republic of Korea (Light Red)

Last edited:
...Anyone?
combining the 4 colours of the 2 national flags

2.png

Can someone make a Cold War map (with some changes)1951 where, The Soviet Union defeats the Nazis but expanded further

Europe:
The United Kingdom (in Green) and Ireland (Light Blue) were spared as they were protected by the American And Canadian army

All of Europe and Turkey were annexed by The USSR

Africa:
British Colonies were spared (in light Green)

French, Italian, and Spanish Colonies were annexed by the USSR

Middle East:
Iran, Palestine, Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan are in Light Red

The Americas:
French Guiana is obviously under USSR occupation

Canada has Alaska and Hawai'i (in Light Green)

America has Chihuahua and Sonora states (in Blue)

Asia:
China is China (Light Red)
As is Mongolia (Light Red)
The People's Republic of Korea (Light Red)
I have a feeling that this is going to be buried at some point

1605812565563.png

Is anybody willingly to turn this into a WorldA patch for me. Like turn this entire bloc of First Nations treaties into a nation. cutting Canada in half from Coast to Coast.

Convert the Inner Treaties into provinces within this country

- PrinceTanglemane

Last edited:
Just a quick something between me and @Joshua Ben Ari.

A flag of a Unionist East Tennessee and North Alabama State. (Heavily Unionist, strong anti-slavery creds. Named either Cumberland or Nickajack, and Capital either Knoxville, or Chattanooga.)

For reference...

Since OTL Tennessee doesn't use it's seal on it's flag unlike many other states, East Tennessee could have adopted a flag with a modified version of the original Tennessee seal on it. This would help show that they see themselves as the legitimate successor to the Tennessee government.

An somebody do a Map of Germany with Lakes, City labels, Berlin with a star, And the Border of Germany more darkened
Use this picture, Please

Attachments

• 2020-11-21 21.00.39.jpg
    2020-11-21 21.00.39.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Since OTL Tennessee doesn't use it's seal on it's flag unlike many other states, East Tennessee could have adopted a flag with a modified version of the original Tennessee seal on it. This would help show that they see themselves as the legitimate successor to the Tennessee government.
if you wanna reuse the design you did for me for his east tennesse go right ahead btw

Hello! Does anyone have good flags for an Imperial America? Specifically one for his Majesty Emperor Norton, Emperor of America and Protector of Mexico

Venditg

Banned
"better" in what sense ? simpler design, more representative of local traditions, different COA, etc.... ?

also, did you mean the modern city or the International Zone ?
International Zone. I meant more detailed and more precise @Marc Pasquin the one in Wikipedia seems a bit amateurish in my opinion. I have seen better designs but those designs would be good only for a Victoria 2 mod because they are extremely pixelated/low Poli.
I am also looking one variant with the Moroccan green Star and one without of possible.

View attachment 600831

Is anybody willingly to turn this into a WorldA patch for me. Like turn this entire bloc of First Nations treaties into a nation. cutting Canada in half from Coast to Coast.

Convert the Inner Treaties into provinces within this country

- PrinceTanglemane
Hello, again. I would kindly like a patch of the Numbered Treaties converted into a WorldA patch for me.

Internal Prefectures:

Treaty 7, and Treaty 4 - Prefecture of Banff

Treaty 1, and Treaty 2, Treaty 3 - Prefecture of Assiniboia

Treaty 10, and Treaty 5 - Prefecture of Keewatin

Treaty 6 - Prefecture of Jasper

Treaty 8 - Prefecture of Athabasca

Treaty 11 - Prefecture of Cascadia

Treaty 9 - Prefecture of James Bay

Borders:

The independent Indigenous Nation is surrounded by Canada, therefore cutting Canada in half.