Could someone edit the above flag so that the circle of stars is made up of 10 instead of six stars?
(dunno why or how I wrote laws up there)
Here you go.
New_England_flag_w_10_stars_for-Gokbay_FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image, 900x600px)
Your flag didn't seem to be the one from wikipedia, as the stars were aligned differently and the tree's a bit different, but I did use the one from wikipedia as a basis (link).

1600116581789-png.583295

800px-Alaska_boundary_dispute.jpg

Could someone edit this map kindly created by @SnivyLink and edit the borders between Alaska and Canada? I wish to implement the *Red* Border claimed by Canada and the United Kingdom?
Hey @SnivyLink Thank you so much for the work you did on the last one, could you perhaps this time adjust Canada's borders?

Just a little request: would anyone please replace "E Pluribus Unum" with "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"? And also the arrows with a sword?

images - 2020-09-17T142421.069.jpeg

plutocracy tends to be more a description given of a particular country rather than a specific political ideology. Having the people in charge telling the population "I'll tell you what to do because I have more money than you" is a surefire way of starting a revolution. This usually mean that while de facto the rich might be calling the shots, de jure the government would more than likely espouse some sort of political system that simply make it easier for the right to maintain their power. This could be anything from a monarchy to a republic with limited franchise but in either cases, it would this *official* system that would be represented in its national emblems rather than the fact that it is a plutocracy.

Thanks I got it. In that case ... who can make the fascist flag of Odessa and Zaporozhye?