Nice map but I already got a map of Italian East Africa already.

Can you make a map using this map? But this time with Italian Libya + Aouzou strip, and the Sino Japanese war in China with its June 1940 frontlines.
the-german-century-map-jpg.577987

Last edited:
Nice map but I already got a map of Italian East Africa already.

Can you make a map using this map? But this time with Italian Libya + Aouzou strip, and the Sino Japanese war in China with its June 1940 frontlines.
the-german-century-map-jpg.577987
I'm sorry, but that's an outdated version of the WorldA (the Maldives give it away), and judging by the borders in Eastern Europe, one of Kaiserreich. The map I gave is the latest version of the WorldA, per OTL 1939 except where you specified.

I'm sorry, but that's an outdated version of the WorldA (the Maldives give it away), and judging by the borders in Eastern Europe, one of Kaiserreich. The map I gave is the latest version of the WorldA, per OTL 1939 except where you specified.
I wasn't saying to make using the version I had posted but to remake it in the latest WorldA version.

Deleted member 108228

Can someone please make a flag for a Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon? The idea/description I had for it was that it is a fusion of the Lebanese and Hezbollah flag into something that would capture both Lebanese nationalism and Shia revivalism.

1200px-Flag_of_Hezbollah.svg.png

1024px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png

Here's the flag of both Hezbollah and Lebanon for reference​

Can someone please make a flag for a Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon? The idea/description I had for it was that it is a fusion of the Lebanese and Hezbollah flag into something that would capture both Lebanese nationalism and Shia revivalism.

Hezbollah Lebanon flag.png

Who can make the flag of the Plutocratic Ukraine?
plutocracy tends to be more a description given of a particular country rather than a specific political ideology. Having the people in charge telling the population "I'll tell you what to do because I have more money than you" is a surefire way of starting a revolution. This usually mean that while de facto the rich might be calling the shots, de jure the government would more than likely espouse some sort of political system that simply make it easier for the right to maintain their power. This could be anything from a monarchy to a republic with limited franchise but in either cases, it would this *official* system that would be represented in its national emblems rather than the fact that it is a plutocracy.

Not exactly what you're looking for but on FOTW they have this flag used by Hezbollah supporters:
lb!yelo.gif

can remake later if you want

Deleted member 108228

So my idea for the Hezbollah-Lebanon fusion flag was a merger of the Lebanese cedar and the Takbir, with the addition of 2 crossed AK-47s behind the Takbir-cedar, all over a yellow-white background.

Hi
Could someone please make a flag that has the New Zealand Southern Cross in the center with no Union Jack? Thx.

Can anyone make a flag that is a mix between the flags of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (historical one)? something like having the union jack but with the white lines being lined with green and gold

Last edited:
Can anyone make a flag that is a mix between the flags of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (historical one)? something like having the union jack but with the white lines being lined with green and gold
What's the context of this flag being formed?
For comparison look up how the UK union flag formed OTL.

What's the context of this flag being formed?
For comparison look up how the UK union flag formed OTL.
The context for the image exactly is partially because I though the image looked cool, while in TL it would be that the UK formed later on and with different relationship between England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales due to a surviving and much changed Tudor Dynasty in which Ireland was considered less of a colony and much more of a legitimate component and Wales rose to a much better standing within England, resulting that when the flag was made there was a desire for it to symbolize all the four components of the newborn country (although the red saltire in this case would be to symbolize Wales instead of Ireland, which would be symbolized by the color of the blue on the background and the gold part of the lining (which, BTW, I didn't explain but would be that the lining would be a patterned line of gold and green), as red and green are considered the national colors of Wales due to the Prince of Wales' standart ITTL, which is the same as Henry VII's banner before becoming king)

The context for the image exactly is partially because I though the image looked cool, while in TL it would be that the UK formed later on and with different relationship between England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales due to a surviving and much changed Tudor Dynasty in which Ireland was considered less of a colony and much more of a legitimate component and Wales rose to a much better standing within England, resulting that when the flag was made there was a desire for it to symbolize all the four components of the newborn country (although the red saltire in this case would be to symbolize Wales instead of Ireland, which would be symbolized by the color of the blue on the background and the gold part of the lining (which, BTW, I didn't explain but would be that the lining would be a patterned line of gold and green), as red and green are considered the national colors of Wales due to the Prince of Wales' standart ITTL, which is the same as Henry VII's banner before becoming king)
Wales is the problem.
While a red saltire isn't improbable, combining it as an equal with England is, considering Wales was traditionally a vassal to England. It'd be like France incorporating the Flag of Brittany into its flag.
Best you could do is have the Welsh symbol a shield or circle upon the English flag.
With this then kept upon English union with Ireland and Scotland.

Wales is the problem.
While a red saltire isn't improbable, combining it as an equal with England is, considering Wales was traditionally a vassal to England. It'd be like France incorporating the Flag of Brittany into its flag.
Best you could do is have the Welsh symbol a shield or circle upon the English flag.
With this then kept upon English union with Ireland and Scotland.
Maybe have a gold saltire instead of the red one and the lining be just green?

Maybe have a gold saltire instead of the red one and the lining be just green?
It's not the colours, it's the prominence. England was held superior to Wales. This lead to Henry VIII directly incorporating Wales into England OTL.
The best you can get of a Tudor Flag of England-Wales is below where the green shield stands in for whatever Arms are attributed to Wales.
ew.png