Franklin (in Eastern Tennessee)

you could use a simplified version of Ben Franklin's COA for the field and since this is a US state, have a circular seal in the middle.

state-of-franklin.png

Would anyone be willing to work with me to develop an electoral map for an Alternative Florida? It's just the peninsula, no panhandle, and has a Westminster style democracy. Different settlement patterns mean I can't just use OTL's State Legislative Map.

Greetings all. Should anyone be willing to take the EU4 blank map and fill it in according to the polities and kingdoms at 500 AD I would be of high appreciation
Edit: no longer needed

Last edited:
I need a blank Worlda with Cold War era borders. Thanks in advance.

Starforce

Banned
I made an antarctica map for my Silent War world. Would anyone mind making this into a worlda antarctica? Like one that would fit at the bottom of a worlda, and/or a worlda antarctica map of this? That circle around the south pole is the U.N. South Pole zone. The antarctic treaty in this world allowed nations to claim areas for themselves. Oil rigging and militarization was done during the cold war however it has been banned since the 90s. I'm also looking for a moon map.

antarctica-map.jpg

Hello, can anyone make a map of Italian East Africa but with these borders?
  • British Somaliland is part of Somalia province.
  • French Somaliland is German Somaliland
  • Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is simply Egypt
  • No border between Uganda and Kenya. They're part of Mittelafrika.
  • The Ottoman Empire exists so its borders with Yemen are the same as in 1914.
  • The Aden Protectorate doesn't exist. It is simply Yemen.
1939 alt east arfica.png

I made an antarctica map for my Silent War world. Would anyone mind making this into a worlda antarctica? Like one that would fit at the bottom of a worlda, and/or a worlda antarctica map of this? That circle around the south pole is the U.N. South Pole zone. The antarctic treaty in this world allowed nations to claim areas for themselves. Oil rigging and militarization was done during the cold war however it has been banned since the 90s. I'm also looking for a moon map.
Here's a blank moon map.
moon.png