So....anyone have ideas for internal subdivisions of a planet-wide pro-alien puppet state?
Have them be roughly be 10 million people in size each. This would mean that smaller countries would stay a subdivision while larger ones would be divided.

Have them be roughly be 10 million people in size each. This would mean that smaller countries would stay a subdivision while larger ones would be divided.

Hmmmmmm. Why not on a per region basis? Say, splitting them on a per region basis based on the regions of each continent? Just to simplify bureaucracy.

So....anyone have ideas for internal subdivisions of a planet-wide pro-alien puppet state?

if the point is to destroy national affiliations, simply come up with a density number (inhabitants per square / Km) and divide it like this cutting across national / subnational lines. Another option would be to have the alien species present themselves as protectors of ethnic distinction and have them create "homelands" for groups based on any differences in terms of language / religion / culture.

Can I ask a detailed map of Italy which hold all irredentist claims excluding Canton Ticino and the Swiss Italian speaking parts , but plus Ljubiana city (NOTE : not all of Slovenia)?

If possible indicate the major Italian cities. The ones "extra in the irredentist claims" to put are :

1. Pola (OTL name Pula)
  2. Ajaccio
  3. Fiume (OTL Rjieka)
  4. Zara ( OTL Zadar)
  5. Spalato (OTL Split)
  6. Ragusa (OTL Dubrovnik )
  7. Nizza (OTL Nice)
  8. Ciamberi (OTL Chambery)
  9. Ennesì (OTL Annecy)
  10. Valletta (OTL capital of Malta)
  11. Lubiana (OTL Ljubiana)

Example below. Dalmazia and Istria ( + Ljubiana ) must be connected to each other.

Due-Sicilie.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Can I ask a detailed map of Italy which hold all irredentist claims excluding Canton Ticino and the Swiss Italian speaking parts , but plus Ljubiana city (NOTE : not all of Slovenia)?

If possible indicate the major Italian cities. The ones "extra in the irredentist claims" to put are :

1. Pola (OTL name Pula)
  2. Fiume (OTL Rjieka)
  3. Zara ( OTL Zadar)
  4. Spalato (OTL Split)
  5. Ragusa (OTL Dubrovnik )
  6. Nizza (OTL Nice)
  7. Ciamberi (OTL Chambery)
  8. Ennesì (OTL Annecy)
  9. Valletta (OTL capital of Malta)
  10. Lubiana (OTL Ljubiana)

Example below. Dalmazia and Istria ( + Ljubiana ) must be connected to each other.

View attachment 561580

Thanks in advance!

PS : Don't divide and/or color it like the example.

View attachment 561869
That is not as smooth as I would like. I was not on my personal laptop, and I was working fast. I may revisit and give it another go. But, if it works for you, awesomesauce.
That's still fine. Thanks!

An attempt at making a cleaner one in:

[edit: not me trying to insult or one-up Uru Hammer or anything, just using software that can make it cleaner, no greater skill involved]

Seljuq Eagle Dark Red.png

Seljuq Eagle light Red.png

Last edited:
Request: a Coptic-esk Styled Coat of Arms for a Fantasy Nation Game?

Some of the symbols:
crest-coat-of-arms-free-content-crest-s-png-clip-art.png

Symbol Of Chaos Egyptian Symbols Ancient Egypt Ankh, PNG ...
Egyptian Symbols and Their Meanings - Complete Guide

Attachments

• 1593576672679.png
    1593576672679.png
    3 KB · Views: 134
  • 1593576734805.png
    1593576734805.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 145

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Request:
This map by Deviantart user YNot1989 shows the world in 2066.
2066__fault_lines__new__by_ynot1989_dca1652-fullview.jpg

For my request, would anyone be willing to take the new lakes in Africa and patch them onto the Q-BAM? I also need the enlarged Aral Sea and the new lake in Australia.

Request:

This is for my Alternate Fallout TL.

I want modifications for this particular coat of arms (Gaddafist Libya CoA) to represent New Georgia, a nation in the TL.

800px-Coat_of_arms_of_Libya_(1977-2011).svg.png

Replace the green in the shield with the insignia in the Canton. (The one with the God We Trust thing.). Remove the stars.

images (16).png

The Islamic words under the eagle is changed into the following quote:

"Hail Georgia, Our Nation Fair"
To anyone who is willing to edit this, you may ask further questions.

Thanks!

Hello! I would like to request a map a map of the world in 1914 (with state divisions in the case of the USA and Mexico), but with the following changes.

The United States would have the same state borders it had in OTL 1914 (with the exceptions on the below map in the south east) but with Mexico, California, and Mexico occupying the south west.

California owns the area in light pink that goes from Utah to the long and skinny Texas panhandle.

Mexico has, in addition to the dark pink lands, that weird looking strip of land on the western border of Texas and the light pink area that makes up much of OTL Arizona. Mexico has also annexed Guatemala.
View attachment 557569

The nation of Baja (that puke green nation south of California) owns the island of Tutuila.

Cuba is an independent nation.

The Philippines is an independent republic.

Hawaii is still an independent nation.

I'm pretty sure that covers everything. I hope it's not too complicated.
Sorry to be a bother! Just curious if anybody has taken up my request?

Request:

This is for my Alternate Fallout TL.

I want modifications for this particular coat of arms (Gaddafist Libya CoA) to represent New Georgia, a nation in the TL.

Replace the green in the shield with the insignia in the Canton. (The one with the God We Trust thing.). Remove the stars.

The Islamic words under the eagle is changed into the following quote:

"Hail Georgia, Our Nation Fair"
To anyone who is willing to edit this, you may ask further questions.

Thanks!
Here are a couple of options:

GA.png
GA1.png

I hope these are what you were looking for.