Could someone get me a nice blank worlda of the Korean Peninsula? I need one for a map of if the Japanese won the Imjin War. I want it to be largish, like 2156x2156, but a little smaller would be find. I don't really care if parts of japan or china are in it, I pretty much just want a detailed coastline. Thanks!

An air force cockade of the People's Republic of Finland during the Cold War:

dessin.png

I've looked around a bit, only found these (1) (2) in regards to a detailed linguistic qbam map. Is there anything better out there that I haven't seen? If not, I might take it upon myself to make something detailed.

Hi there, could I request someone to make up this coat of arms for me, please? It's for personal use. On the shield is supposed to be an imp superimposed upon a band of flames. Could the imp be red? Thank you!

Attachments

• 67089695_432713783985077_4801191984255467520_n.jpg
    67089695_432713783985077_4801191984255467520_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 105
hey I made a flag and it came out looking shoddy and unprofessional. I would love if one of you guys could clean it up a bit, maybe change the colour scheme make it look not so amatuerish?
seedy city draft.png

@Flagbearer i cleaned it up a made a few changes to the elements, so it has better contrast and they're better positioned.

View attachment 550294
[/QUOTE]
Jeez man it looks great and absolutely 100% awesome! thanks a heap. I was just wondering if you could add a snake pearingover venus's shoulder like in my crappy original one? you rock!

what would be the arms of a Plantagenet/Lancastrian dynasty ruling over France and England? would it just be the fleur-de-lis or would it also feature the three lions in some fashion? like quartered or impaled with the fleur-de-lis?

Something like this?
99-999378_11-generations-with-36-people-plantagenet-coat-of.png
well like, i was previously of the impression that itd be this historical one you have here, but this was used when the throne was contested. What I want to know is if the arms would still be this if the french throne was secured. Wikipedia says that henry VI used the fleur-de-lis dimidated with the arms you posted. but that's pretty redundant dont you think? having the french arms twice? also again he never was defacto king of france.