Would someone design a flag for a Silesian state in Patagonia? It is a "republic of the nobility" where nobles, aristocrats, and clergymen mainly run the country, with a token elected legislature with little power. The nation has extensive cultural influences from Poland and Bohemia due to the high immigration from those two areas, though immigration and influences from various slavic groups exist.
Something like this?
Shield of Upper Silesia bearing a shield of Henry the Bearded (since Lower Silesia itself held as being too colonial?)
Field of red & white stripes in the colours of Bohemia and Poland but reinterpreted for the local nobility?
nowa-sleska.png

Does anyone have a blank SVG map of the British Isles (both UK and Ireland) with modern counties? I've found one on Wikipedia but the British counties are historic.

Does anyone have a blank SVG map of the British Isles (both UK and Ireland) with modern counties? I've found one on Wikipedia but the British counties are historic.
Have a look on this site - they have lots of .svg maps. Links: UK with counties and Ireland with counties.
At first glance the UK looks up-to-date, but I haven't looked closely. I don't know enough about Irish counties to check it at all.
A minor word of warning - the site uses the Mercator projection.

I noticed that while animals are frequently used on flags (dragons, lions, eagles, hoofed mammals, etc), there's one type of animal rarely seen - foxes. Off the top of my head, the only flag I know of with a fox is the Canadian flag of the Northwest Territories.

If there were more flags featuring foxes on them, especially red foxes, what could they look like?

I noticed that while animals are frequently used on flags (dragons, lions, eagles, hoofed mammals, etc), there's one type of animal rarely seen - foxes. Off the top of my head, the only flag I know of with a fox is the Canadian flag of the Northwest Territories.

If there were more flags featuring foxes on them, especially red foxes, what could they look like?

Considering they are quadruped common to european countries, I assume they would mostly be depicted in a traditional heraldic fashion. The fact that the orangy colour of the common fox is not a common heraldic colour however could mean that orange would be seen as a more common flag colour than OTL.

Considering they are quadruped common to european countries, I assume they would mostly be depicted in a traditional heraldic fashion. The fact that the orangy colour of the common fox is not a common heraldic colour however could mean that orange would be seen as a more common flag colour than OTL.
I agree. Most flags with dragons, lions, etc evolved from coats of arms using these as charges, so the same could happen with foxes. Have a look here: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Foxes_in_heraldry There are a few examples there which could easily become flags.

Can someone make a coat of arms for a Oceania totalitarian christian theocracy? The coat of arms would rest on a british ensign so a design similar to other british territories would be great. Thanks in advance

Also, since I'm so grateful for the flag request earlier in this thread, could it be possible to do a cleanup of this flag design I made a couple of weeks ago?
modified patriote attempt 1.png

It's basically the Patriote flag as a base, with the national flags of England, Scotland, and Wales in a similar model as at least of the emblems used during the Cromwellian period with Wales substituting for Ireland. The main area I'd like cleaned up is St. Andrew's Cross, as well as any remaining artifacts from doing some work using MS Paint.

Also, if possible, I'm assuming a national emblem based on those three flags, with a mural crown on top, oak and laurel leaves circling the shields in a manner similar to the Mexican CoA (my preference is the 1934-1968 design with the colors of the post-1968 flag on the ribbon), a scroll with "Fraternity - Liberty - Humanity" on it, somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Also, since I'm so grateful for the flag request earlier in this thread, could it be possible to do a cleanup of this flag design I made a couple of weeks ago? View attachment 547955
It's basically the Patriote flag as a base, with the national flags of England, Scotland, and Wales in a similar model as at least of the emblems used during the Cromwellian period with Wales substituting for Ireland. The main area I'd like cleaned up is St. Andrew's Cross, as well as any remaining artifacts from doing some work using MS Paint.

Also, if possible, I'm assuming a national emblem based on those three flags, with a mural crown on top, oak and laurel leaves circling the shields in a manner similar to the Mexican CoA (my preference is the 1934-1968 design with the colors of the post-1968 flag on the ribbon), a scroll with "Fraternity - Liberty - Humanity" on it, somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

How's this?

[edit: reversed the tricolor]

Republican England no Ireland.png

Fixed!

Republican England no Ireland.png

Last edited:
How's this?

[edit: reversed the tricolor]

View attachment 547970

Fixed!

View attachment 547972

They both look great, first and foremost. The second one is closer to what I was looking for, but the shields are too big. The green I was thinking would be closer to what's on the Patriote flag itself (not the MLNQ version, s'il vous plaît):

If the shields could be as small as I originally had, and all three on the white band, that would be great - the big shields could work on the national emblem, as could a circular copy of that within the olive/laurel branches and mural crown.

They both look great, first and foremost. The second one is closer to what I was looking for, but the shields are too big. The green I was thinking would be closer to what's on the Patriote flag itself (not the MLNQ version, s'il vous plaît):

If the shields could be as small as I originally had, and all three on the white band, that would be great - the big shields could work on the national emblem, as could a circular copy of that within the olive/laurel branches and mural crown.

Here it is:

Republican England no Ireland small shield.png

And here's the best thing I have for a coat of arms so far:

iAd5VGw.png

A little wacky, I know, but I have one question: the space above the mural crown looks a little empty to me. Are there any other national symbols that I could use as a crest (so something that would be rising out from behind it like how the red lion sejant affronty sits on top of the crown in OTLs British coat of arms)?