So my request is for a logo of an expanded Warsaw Pact in which Germany was divided according to the Roosevelt Plan (2 German states under Soviet influence), the additional members are :
  • Saxony
  • Brandenburg
  • Norway
  • Kurdistan
  • Burkina Faso
  • People's Republic of the Congo
  • People's Democratic Republic of Yemen (AKA South Yemen)
  • Albania
  • Austria
  • People's Republic of Benin
  • Mongolia
  • Greece
  • Turkey
  • East Turkestan/Uyghurstan

Last edited:
Does anyone have a blank Mollweide projection world map? Either worlda or QBAM format, I just need a template I can easily use in GIMP and in MS Paint for fantasy/sci-fi world maps, and I find Mollweide projections easiest to work with

So my request is for a logo of an expanded Warsaw Pact in which Germany was divided according to the Roosevelt Plan (2 German states under Soviet influence), the additional members are :
  • Saxony
  • Brandenburg
  • Norway
  • Kurdistan
  • Burkina Faso
  • Albania
  • Austria
  • Mongolia
  • Greece
  • Turkey
Albania was already communist.

Hi! I'm here to request a map of the United States (and neighboring territories controlled by other nations). I've been writing my timeline for a while now and need a map to show the current borders of the United States.

The current borders of the United States goes like this (if the map is labeled "United States of America, 1790," that would be awesome):

The original borders of the United States in 1790 (everything from the east coast to the Mississippi River), with Florida (West and East Florida combined into one territory), Quebec, Nova Scotia, Bermuda, and Rupert's Land part of the United States as well (basically, everything east of the Mississippi from Canada to Florida belongs to the United States).

Each state should be outlined. The current states are (20 in total):

-The original Thirteen Colonies aka States.
-Nova Scotia (which includes New Brunswick and Prince Edward's Island).
-Vermont
-Maine
-Hisigi (eastern Kentucky and eastern Tennessee combined, with a part of Virginia ceded to the Hisigi state to make the eastern borders even).
-Kentucky (western Kentucky and western Tennessee combined, eastern borders are from OTL's Lexington to Nashville).
-Quebec (which is OTL's Quebec and Upper Canada, except the areas around Niagara Falls and the western parts of Upper Canada).
-Iroquois (borders are from the 1784 and 1796 territories, with the eastern borders adjusted to make them even, along with areas from the Niagara Falls to around OTL Michigan. Make the small silver of Ohio as part of the Iroquois state).
5NationsCession.jpg

If the territories can be outlined as well (the Florida Territory, Rupert's Territory, the Northwestern Territory (OTL's Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan), Unorganized Territories (Wisconsin and Illinois), Mississippi Territory (OTL's Mississippi and Alabama), that would be great.

I am willing to pay upwards $10 through Pay Pal if anyone is willing to do this for me. Please reply if you're interested in working on the map :). Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm here to request a map of the United States (and neighboring territories controlled by other nations). I've been writing my timeline for a while now and need a map to show the current borders of the United States.

The current borders of the United States goes like this (if the map is labeled "United States of America, 1790," that would be awesome):

The original borders of the United States in 1790 (everything from the east coast to the Mississippi River), with Florida (West and East Florida combined into one territory), Quebec, Nova Scotia, Bermuda, and Rupert's Land part of the United States as well (basically, everything east of the Mississippi from Canada to Florida belongs to the United States).

Each state should be outlined. The current states are (20 in total):

-The original Thirteen Colonies aka States.
-Nova Scotia (which includes New Brunswick and Prince Edward's Island).
-Vermont
-Maine
-Hisigi (eastern Kentucky and eastern Tennessee combined, with a part of Virginia ceded to the Hisigi state to make the eastern borders even).
-Kentucky (western Kentucky and western Tennessee combined).
-Quebec (which is OTL's Quebec and Upper Canada, except the areas around Niagara Falls and the western parts of Upper Canada).
-Iroquois (borders are from the 1784 and 1796 territories, with the eastern borders adjusted to make them even, along with areas from the Niagara Falls to around OTL Michigan. Make the small silver of Ohio as part of the Iroquois state).
View attachment 546321

If the territories can be outlined as well (the Florida Territory, Rupert's Territory, the Northwestern Territory (OTL's Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan), Unorganized Territories (Wisconsin and Illinois), Mississippi Territory (OTL's Mississippi and Alabama)

I am willing to pay upwards $10 through Pay Pal if anyone is willing to do this for me. Please reply if you're interested in working on the map :). Thank you!

I can possibly do this. When do you want it by and how big do you want the final image to be?

I do need to say this because it might be a week before I can start - also I won't accept any payment.

I can possibly do this. When do you want it by and how big do you want the final image to be?

As soon as possible. But there's no real time constraint. I just have a lot of chapters up for my story right now (over 100 chapters) and I wanted a map for my readers to visualize the current state of the United States.

A 1920 X 1080 if possible? Or large enough to make out the words/details of the map.

If you would like, you can label the map (like the states and territories on the map), but it's not entirely necessary. If you are labeling, I can give you a further rundown as well.

As soon as possible. But there's no real time constraint. I just have a lot of chapters up for my story right now (over 100 chapters) and I wanted a map for my readers to visualize the current state of the United States.

A 1920 X 1080 if possible? Or large enough to make out the words/details of the map.

If you would like, you can label the map, but it's not entirely necessary.

I can get a draft to you for review within the next two weeks. Only because I have a fulltime job and a few projects ahead of it.

Labels are assumed. If you want to get a idea of my work heres a map I did for my (now ended) timeline:

xk0Eeaf.jpg

1920 x 1080 is just fine.

I can get a draft to you for review within the next two weeks. Only because I have a fulltime job and a few projects ahead of it.

Labels are assumed. If you want to get a idea of my work heres a map I did for my (now ended) timeline:

xk0Eeaf.jpg

1920 x 1080 is just fine.

Looks good! If you need any details, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Also, if the neighboring countries/territories (like Spanish Louisiana) can be labeled, that would be awesome as well. The focus can just be around the central and eastern North America for the map (with Bermuda included).

Heya
Need a map of the Republic of the Rio Grande, that includes San Luis Potosi and Chihuahua. If the cities can be labeled, even better. Thanks.

In addition to the map, I have a request for an American flag.

I'm not sure if this is simple or not, but can I ask someone to design an alternate American flag for me?

It's the same design as OTL's American flag, but with 15 stripes instead of 13 and 20 stars in the blue box.

In addition to the map, I have a request for an American flag.

I'm not sure if this is simple or not, but can I ask someone to design an alternate American flag for me?

It's the same design as OTL's American flag, but with 15 stripes instead of 13 and 20 stars in the blue box.
How's this?
USA_20_stars_15_stripes__1425x750__FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
The canton is smaller relative to the overall flag than the OTL USA flag. That's because I decided to leave it with a white stripe below the canton, as otherwise the long blue-on-red looks wrong, imo. The proportions of the flag overall are the same as the OTL flag.
If you prefer a larger canton (in similar proportion to the OTL USA flag), then the canton needs to sit on a red stripe, like this:
USA_20stars_15stripes_canton_on_red__1425x750__FG.png

• Saxony
  • Brandenburg
  • Norway
  • Kurdistan
  • Burkina Faso
  • Albania
  • Austria
  • Mongolia
  • Greece
  • Turkey

for top left then clockwise:
- Bulgaria
- Hungary
- Brandenburg (state flag used OTL 1945-1950s)
- Poland
- Romania
- USSR
- Czechoslovakia
- Uyghurstan with red star
- People's Republic of the Congo
- People's Republic of Benin
- Burkina Faso
- Albania
- Mongolia
- Saxony (traditional)
- Austria (eagle replaced with early, more communist looking, proposal)
- South Yemen
- Kurdistan
- Turkey (based on Communist Party of Turkey's flag)
- Greece (based on Democratic Army of Greece'S flag)
- Norway
WP_Logo_20_members.png

for top left then clockwise:
- Bulgaria
- Hungary
- Brandenburg (state flag used OTL 1945-1950s)
- Poland
- Romania
- USSR
- Czechoslovakia
- Uyghurstan with red star
- People's Republic of the Congo
- People's Republic of Benin
- Burkina Faso
- Albania
- Mongolia
- Saxony (traditional)
- Austria (eagle replaced with early, more communist looking, proposal)
- South Yemen
- Kurdistan
- Turkey (based on Communist Party of Turkey's flag)
- Greece (based on Democratic Army of Greece'S flag)
- Norway
View attachment 546440
Is the South Yemeni flag supposed to be that dark of a blue?

How's this?
View attachment 546420 (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
The canton is smaller relative to the overall flag than the OTL USA flag. That's because I decided to leave it with a white stripe below the canton, as otherwise the long blue-on-red looks wrong, imo. The proportions of the flag overall are the same as the OTL flag.
If you prefer a larger canton (in similar proportion to the OTL USA flag), then the canton needs to sit on a red stripe, like this:
View attachment 546421

Both of them looks fantastic! However the first one seems a bit better imo. Thank you so much!

Can I ask you to make a few more of these flags as I write more updates for my timeline? The number of stripes will remain the same, I just need the number of stars increased :)