@Gokbay Here's the third double-CoA, with PNG and Fr.Polynesia removed from the sinister shield.
2008-2011: CoA_Dominion_Malaysia-PacificaMinusPNGandFrP_2008-2011_for_Gokbay_1295x650_FG.png
Next on my list is separating the sinister shield into its own CoA (with the PITT>T switch). For its sinister supporter, do you want a shark (like the one on the OTL Solomon Islands CoA) or a dolphin? If a dolphin, facing up (like this) or down (like this but I'd try to find a better version)?

@Gokbay Here's the third double-CoA, with PNG and Fr.Polynesia removed from the sinister shield.
2008-2011: View attachment 534225
Next on my list is separating the sinister shield into its own CoA (with the PITT>T switch). For its sinister supporter, do you want a shark (like the one on the OTL Solomon Islands CoA) or a dolphin? If a dolphin, facing up (like this) or down (like this but I'd try to find a better version)?

Thank you once more. As for the supporter symbolically I think a quasi realistic shark would be better than a European heraldic dolphin but aesthetically I prefer the dolphin to the shark. I have looked but couldn't find a shark that was viewed from the side as I would prefer however. Ultimately, I think I lean towards the dolphin (facing up).

is it possible for anyone here to make me a version of the ming flag below except instead the character is replace with the black dragon?
i want to make a personal flag based on the Ming dynasty but with the Black Dragon in the center

direction to make new flag:
1. remove red border
2. remove Chinese character and replace with black dragon image below

many thanks to anyone who can help me here

-Black Dragon
ming dynasty flag.png

black dragon.jpg

is it possible for anyone here to make me a version of the ming flag below except instead the character is replace with the black dragon?
i want to make a personal flag based on the Ming dynasty but with the Black Dragon in the center

direction to make new flag:
1. remove red border
2. remove Chinese character and replace with black dragon image below

many thanks to anyone who can help me here

-Black Dragon
I wasn't sure if you would be okay with the dragon's tongue overlapping. Let me know if you would prefer not.
dragoflag.png

I tried two similar approaches. Not entirely sure of either. I wanted to maintain the 3 colors, yet show the return to House Orleans. I know that some of the older French flags are crazy-go-nuts with intricate detail, but I personally don't like that aesthetic in a flag. I think that defeats the purpose of a flag. Save all the crazy-go-nuts for special coats of arms or what-not. Anyway, as they say, voila!
View attachment 531848
View attachment 531845

I most definitely prefer the second version of this Action Franciase/Orleanist flag and like it a very great deal; it has a wonderful "Welcome back to the Dark Ages" quality that one would associate with such a regime (for some reason it just LOOKS like the sort of flag that will end up being banned by later governments); I would very happily use this as the flag of Actionist France as seen in Timeline-191.:)

fascist often use stylised design to give them a brutal vibe so what about replacing the usual stars in canton with a combination 13 stars and a stylised bald eagle. It would *feel* somewhat oppressive without having any one element that would be inherently fascistic.

View attachment 533388

This design most definitely has the right "The person carrying this flag richly deserves a Jack Kirby-style knockout" quality one associates with Movie Villains & other Fascinst Jackanapes!

Before I launch myself into the latest request, one wanted to thank you kind fellows for continuing to take these requests and visualising them so expertly; I trust that you're all still doing well and hope that you will keep healthy throughout this Crisis!

Keep Well and please keep up the Good Work.:)

Now regarding my actual request, I've been reading through old 2300 AD sourcebooks and - some little while after first learning about the New Cornwall colony, Planet Joi and the fact that planet had three moons (Blanche, Argent and Or - named for their respective colour) - it recently struck me that a plausible badge for New Cornwall would be a variation of the Ancient Arms of the Duchy of Cornwall.

My mental image was of the triangle seen here being reduced to one formed by three circles, the top left one being in gold and the top right & bottom ones being in white (perhaps the golden orb could be a crescent moon instead?).

I don't think this design would work for a flag (unless it were a triangular, with the 'triangle' design pointing in the same direction as the banner), but it might make a useful basis for a coat of arms (and one would appreciate suggestions for its improvement!).

My mental image of a flag for New Cornwall borrows liberally from the basic concept for the flag of Nova Scotia; one could use St Piran's flag with the colours inverted (a black cross on a white field) with the ancient arms of Cornwall (linked to above) impaled on the cross; I'm not sure the combination of black cross & black shield would 'Pop' though and would appreciate suggestions for the improvement of this concept.

Now regarding my actual request, I've been reading through old 2300 AD sourcebooks and - some little while after first learning about the New Cornwall colony, Planet Joi and the fact that planet had three moons (Blanche, Argent and Or - named for their respective colour) - it recently struck me that a plausible badge for New Cornwall would be a variation of the Ancient Arms of the Duchy of Cornwall.

My mental image was of the triangle seen here being reduced to one formed by three circles, the top left one being in gold and the top right & bottom ones being in white (perhaps the golden orb could be a crescent moon instead?).

I don't think this design would work for a flag (unless it were a triangular, with the 'triangle' design pointing in the same direction as the banner), but it might make a useful basis for a coat of arms (and one would appreciate suggestions for its improvement!).

My mental image of a flag for New Cornwall borrows liberally from the basic concept for the flag of Nova Scotia; one could use St Piran's flag with the colours inverted (a black cross on a white field) with the ancient arms of Cornwall (linked to above) impaled on the cross; I'm not sure the combination of black cross & black shield would 'Pop' though and would appreciate suggestions for the improvement of this concept.
First attempt.
newcorn1.png

You could keep the Corwall design but display it like this for New Cornwall's flag and arms. Just like Nova Scotia, you keep the actual arms of the naming country but incorporate them in such a way as making it clear this is a distinct entity.

new-cornwall.png

M. Pasquin, Uru Hammer - thank you both Very Kindly for taking the time to answer my request; your designs are both so good that I'm rather torn between them!

M. Pasquin, I really like the way your design takes the classic Arms of Cornwall and reinterprets them for a new era; my one reservation is that while the design works very well on the flag, I'm not sure it works quite so well on the shield (I suspect this is purely psychological - the downward point, coupled with those roundels subconsciously suggesting a bear market?).

Uru Hammer, this really is an excellent take on my original concept - I really like the way a gold border makes the shield 'pop' (not to mention the way it helps to balance out the two argent roundels Vs the golden moon) - quite frankly I'm perfectly happy to use your shield as the Arms of New Cornwall, with Marc Paquin's flag as the 'National' Flag! (Do you think they would look good alongside each other?). :)

M. Pasquin, Uru Hammer - thank you both Very Kindly for taking the time to answer my request; your designs are both so good that I'm rather torn between them!

M. Pasquin, I really like the way your design takes the classic Arms of Cornwall and reinterprets them for a new era; my one reservation is that while the design works very well on the flag, I'm not sure it works quite so well on the shield (I suspect this is purely psychological - the downward point, coupled with those roundels subconsciously suggesting a bear market?).

Uru Hammer, this really is an excellent take on my original concept - I really like the way a gold border makes the shield 'pop' (not to mention the way it helps to balance out the two argent roundels Vs the golden moon) - quite frankly I'm perfectly happy to use your shield as the Arms of New Cornwall, with Marc Paquin's flag as the 'National' Flag! (Do you think they would look good alongside each other?). :)
When I work on a request, the requester is always free to use the material as they wish, so if you like it, you use it. :) If you want additional changes, just ask. I like doing the work. I also tend to like Marc's work, too, so I am not surprised you like it.

If you go with uru hammer's shield, I would suggest you update the flag to incorporate the 3 moons design instead of the traditional one (probably put the half moon near the pointy bit). Having the traditional arms on the flag but an updated one as the COA would be odd in my mind as I can't really think of an OTL example of this.

Last edited:

Another alternative would be a bordure of the bezants on black (reflective of Richard Earl of Cornwall's arms) with an interior of something else.
E.g:
shield.png

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to request a map for my RDR/RDR2 ISOT to the fallout universe.

The map would have the Mojave Wasteland from Fallout: New Vegas, Legion territory from the Fallout Universe, the state of New Austin from Red Dead Redemption, and the states of West Elizabeth, Lemoyne, New Hanover, and Ambarino from Red Dead Redemption 2. The map would also have markers to show where the major settlements/cities are in the states and the Mojave.

I know its probably really complicated, so no rush and thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Odinson