View attachment 531690

Can somebody make a flag incorporating this dragon for an independent Pa'O nation?
And, if the dragon icon stands in for the red and green on the original flag, you could go this direction:
pao2.png

I could use a bit more info. I know you said mid-30s, but I don't know what an Orleanist restoration would refer to.
So you know Action Française? They were these French fascists who supported the restoration of a (constitutional) monarchy under the House of Orléans. Let's say that in a span between 1931 and 1935 they take power in France and achieve their goal.

Hey guys, need a flag for a monarchic Orleanist restoration flag dated to the mid-30's. Any help?
I tried two similar approaches. Not entirely sure of either. I wanted to maintain the 3 colors, yet show the return to House Orleans. I know that some of the older French flags are crazy-go-nuts with intricate detail, but I personally don't like that aesthetic in a flag. I think that defeats the purpose of a flag. Save all the crazy-go-nuts for special coats of arms or what-not. Anyway, as they say, voila!
orl1.png

orl2.png

Hey guys, need a flag for a monarchic Orleanist restoration flag dated to the mid-30's. Any help?

So you know Action Française? They were these French fascists who supported the restoration of a (constitutional) monarchy under the House of Orléans. Let's say that in a span between 1931 and 1935 they take power in France and achieve their goal.

What about something with the Action Française emblem on it

fr-AF3.png

I tried two similar approaches. Not entirely sure of either. I wanted to maintain the 3 colors, yet show the return to House Orleans. I know that some of the older French flags are crazy-go-nuts with intricate detail, but I personally don't like that aesthetic in a flag. I think that defeats the purpose of a flag. Save all the crazy-go-nuts for special coats of arms or what-not. Anyway, as they say, voila!

Though they might of course simply use the undefaced french royal arms, the House of Orléans might use the arms of their own House instead to represent a new dynasty and era for france:

207px-Arms_of_the_Dukes_of_Orl%C3%A9ans.svg.png

would still work with your designs and keep the number of colours the same.

Could someone make a flag for a modern-day Habsburg empire? Does not have to be specific to one of their empires

Though they might of course simply use the undefaced french royal arms, the House of Orléans might use the arms of their own House instead to represent a new dynasty and era for france:

207px-Arms_of_the_Dukes_of_Orl%C3%A9ans.svg.png

would still work with your designs and keep the number of colours the same.
Place this on the supposed Count of Chambord compromise flag and I think you'd have something.

Could I have 4 flags to request?
If so:
Republic of Bristol
Republic of Bristol was founded in 2053 after holding a referendum to break away from the UK. It was successful with 73.2% saying yes and 26.8% saying no. The capital city is Bristol like the country. It does control the Bath and North East (NE) Somerset, North Somerset, the capital city of the country, and South Gloucestershire, could they be a symbol like Cyprus and Kosovo, but on the left side of the flag and the CoA's on the right?

Southern German Confederation
It has to control Southern Germany, even Alsace-Lorraine, Austria and Czechia. It doesn't need to have the symbol of the map... but I want it to be like the Austro-Hungarian Empire flag style.

New Republic of Inner Mongolia
No flag ideas but I suggest putting the background colour as blue, the flag style is custom. Do what you want with the flag.

Finally:
Fascist Republic of Brazil.
I want to have the flag keeping the center of the Current Brazilian flag.

If so:
Republic of Bristol
Republic of Bristol was founded in 2053 after holding a referendum to break away from the UK. It was successful with 73.2% saying yes and 26.8% saying no. The capital city is Bristol like the country. It does control the Bath and North East (NE) Somerset, North Somerset, the capital city of the country, and South Gloucestershire, could they be a symbol like Cyprus and Kosovo, but on the left side of the flag and the CoA's on the right?

a map and a COA would make it a bit busy. Maybe just have one. or maybe a banner of arms based on the shield of the county of Avon.

avon.png

It has to control Southern Germany, even Alsace-Lorraine, Austria and Czechia. It doesn't need to have the symbol of the map... but I want it to be like the Austro-Hungarian Empire flag style.

If you want a flag like Austro-Hungary, what would be the main members ?

If so:
Republic of Bristol

New Republic of Inner Mongolia
No flag ideas but I suggest putting the background colour as blue, the flag style is custom. Do what you want with the flag.

Finally:
Fascist Republic of Brazil.
I want to have the flag keeping the center of the Current Brazilian flag.
The New Republic of Inner Mongolia
innmon.png

Would anyone be willing to make a map of a balkanized US, centered on the Northeast, where:
i. New England controls all of New England, New York, New Jersey (excluding Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, and Cape May counties), and the old CT claim in PA;​
ii. The rest of Pennsylvania controls Delaware, Maryland, and the remaining part of New Jersey​
iii. British Canada controls the Michigan Upper and Lower Peninsula​

I'm down. Any extra frills (mountains/rivers, big cities marked out)?