Does anyone have/could make a "Cascadia" basemap of a rectangle with the boundaries 41 N in the south, 110 W in the east, 54'40 N in the north, and 133'20 W in the east (give or take a a degree or two of latitude/longitude)? Preferably bigger than the Cascadia blank map that you can find on the wiki here?

Does anyone have/could make a "Cascadia" basemap of a rectangle with the boundaries 41 N in the south, 110 W in the east, 54'40 N in the north, and 133'20 W in the east (give or take a a degree or two of latitude/longitude)? Preferably bigger than the Cascadia blank map that you can find on the wiki here?
In what projection?

Can someone make the Annis Thompson proposal for the Canadian flag (the stylized northern lights one shown below) or a design based off of it, in a high resolution?

Here's link to the image: https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/comments/3yv78o/canadian_flag_proposal_no_197975135_northern/
Thanks.

here you go

ca-annisthompson-prop.png

I would like to request a flag for a communist United States of America. It would be similar to the OTL USA flag, but the stars would be removed and replaced with a cog to represent industrial workers. Inside the cog would be a torch to represent liberty with wheat stalks on both sides of the torch to represent farmers/agricultural workers.
How's this? I kept to the OTL colours as they seemed to work okay, but if you'd like anything re-coloured just ask.
USA_flag_cog_torch_wheats_FG.png (click the thumbnail to enlarge - it's 1050x650 pixels)
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using paint.net. Free for use on this site (alternatehistory.com) as long as you credit me (@ my username is fine). Use on other sites is also permitted as long as you PM me here to let me know.

Can someone make the Annis Thompson proposal for the Canadian flag (the stylized northern lights one shown below) or a design based off of it, in a high resolution?

Here's link to the image: https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/comments/3yv78o/canadian_flag_proposal_no_197975135_northern/

View attachment 521762

Thanks.
I like but the idea seems seasidey to me.
A Canadian Caribbean if you will rather than an Aurora.

How's this? I kept to the OTL colours as they seemed to work okay, but if you'd like anything re-coloured just ask.
View attachment 522017 (click the thumbnail to enlarge - it's 1050x650 pixels)
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using paint.net. Free for use on this site (alternatehistory.com) as long as you credit me (@ my username is fine). Use on other sites is also permitted as long as you PM me here to let me know.
I love it, thanks!

Oh absolutely. Slower, wider, and more (con)federal confederation dare I ask?

No. Nothing so interesting and original unfortunately. I don't want to start explaining things because I'm always worried that it'll either just come off as dumb or unrealistic without a pretty map or graphic to distract people or that I'll get people's hopes up for something and then never get to finishing it or worse, make something disappointing.

Actually, your idea reminded me of something. I find that a big problem with me is I tend to focus a lot on military/territorial PODs. I think it's because I like to make maps so much, so I guess I lean towards a POD that can be seen on a map. I want to try making some more political or cultural TLs eventually, but right now I have started too much and not done a satisfying amount on enough of it to move onto something else.

seriously, it took me less than 10 minutes so don't fret about it.

I know it's not a super complex or high effort flag, I just also think you made it look nice, which with flags is often more important than the effort that goes in. But don't worry, I won't force it in or anything just for the sake of not wasting it. If it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit.