Can someone put the logo in the white circle in this flag:
owlflag5.png

And put it in the white circle in this flag:
AlaskaFlag1.png

I have a request.

I would like a map of an Arabian Federation that composes the Saudi state. Somewhere in a future timeline, the Saudi monarchy was overthrown and Federalism was embraced and now the former kingdom is nothing but a relic of the past. The borders with all current Arab states in the Peninsula and Iraq are still the same. I would appreciate anyone who takes this request.

Please could somebody draw the Zomia / southeast asian massif on worlda? there is a worlda heightmap but it doesn't really depict steepness or whatever

Can someone create a coat of arms for my creation Teklistan? It's a country residing in OTL Orenburg Oblast. Its main religion is Russian Orthodox. The only request I would like on it is two gold six pointed stars. Everything else is up to you

Can someone create a coat of arms for my creation Teklistan? It's a country residing in OTL Orenburg Oblast. Its main religion is Russian Orthodox. The only request I would like on it is two gold six pointed stars. Everything else is up to you

how about something based on the COA of Orenburg Oblast (1st pix)
414px-Coat_of_arms_of_Orenburg_Oblast.svg.png

but with the stars replacing the flags and the colours rearranged to follow heraldic customs (this pix) ?
teklistan-coa.jpg

Could someone knock together A 'British Central America' flag?
This is for my timeline (link below) and British central America includes Most of modern Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and of course Panama.
I'm quite open on design although it must of course be in keeping with other Commonwealth flags (sloths optional, canal desired)
The Previous flags I have comissioned from here were Perfect so I have high hopes, thank you very much for your time.

Could someone knock together A 'British Central America' flag?
This is for my timeline (link below) and British central America includes Most of modern Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and of course Panama.
I'm quite open on design although it must of course be in keeping with other Commonwealth flags (sloths optional, canal desired)
The Previous flags I have comissioned from here were Perfect so I have high hopes, thank you very much for your time.
I think you can get away with a repurpose of this one:
800px-Flag_of_the_Mosquito_Coast_1834-1860.svg.png

Created for OTL Mosquito Coast/Kingdom.

Can someone do a British flag and/or coat of arms for an Oldenburg cadet branch that rules over Great Britain? They have been ruling GB from 1714 to the present day.

Can someone do a British flag and/or coat of arms for an Oldenburg cadet branch that rules over Great Britain? They have been ruling GB from 1714 to the present day.

flag wise, I would assume the british flag would stay the same unless the county of Oldenburg was a co-equal member. COA wise, I would assume that the arms of this cadet branch would replace the hannovrian 4th quarter in this OTL COA from 1714-1801:

412px-Arms_of_Great_Britain_in_Scotland_%281714-1801%29.svg.png

flag wise, I would assume the british flag would stay the same unless the county of Oldenburg was a co-equal member. COA wise, I would assume that the arms of this cadet branch would replace the hannovrian 4th quarter in this OTL COA from 1714-1801:

412px-Arms_of_Great_Britain_in_Scotland_%281714-1801%29.svg.png
Thanks for the nice design. Maybe I should’ve just asked for CoA.