Does anyone have the map like this? I want more sets.
TN S A IN TS.png

Anyone have a map of Danish administrative divisions pre-1970? Or alternatively an electoral map.

Could someone find me a worlda map of the Sahara with many small lakes? (I'm not talking about Atlantropa or the lakes of the Maghreb but about the Sahara itself). I saw it not long ago but I can't find it.
Thank you very much. :)

Could someone find me a worlda map of the Sahara with many small lakes? (I'm not talking about Atlantropa or the lakes of the Maghreb but about the Sahara itself). I saw it not long ago but I can't find it.
Thank you very much. :)
Do you mean the one used in the biome worlda threads (2016 or 2019)?
Alternatively, there's the maps in post 6944 of Map Thread XVIII page 348 - not worlda format, but certainly with Saharan lakes.

Hi, I am asking for a friend here if anyone would be interested in doing a map for his fantasy series, which has been published as a book recently, as he hopes it will add some authenticity to it as a work.

i did a very basic draft of it in the past here;

Basically, the green nation is the main nation, about twice the size of Qing China but with medieval technology, and is facing a rebellion from the burgundy coloured nation.

if you want more details, the story is called “Baeorillia; Beyond the Flames

Attachments

• 7DBA9FF1-BC2E-408A-A51F-DE795F6237C4.jpeg
    7DBA9FF1-BC2E-408A-A51F-DE795F6237C4.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 320
Hi, I am asking for a friend here if anyone would be interested in doing a map for his fantasy series, which has been published as a book recently, as he hopes it will add some authenticity to it as a work.

i did a very basic draft of it in the past here;

Basically, the green nation is the main nation, about twice the size of Qing China but with medieval technology, and is facing a rebellion from the burgundy coloured nation.

if you want more details, the story is called “Baeorillia; Beyond the Flames

If it's for a professionally published book, he might want to hire a professional artist to do it. That way, both sides will be able to clearly establish usage of the image in a commercial setting.

(I posted an long list before which was a mistake on my part. So for the New Year, I start out much more simple for Fallout.)

Flags.

Protectorate of Cyprus: British Remnant that sees a fusion of British, Greek, and Turkish culture along with Jews, Maronites/Coptics, and Worshipers of Poseidon. An nation bases around commence and supplies the Wasteland from guns to grain. Rules Cyprus itself and Syrian coast and part of Lebanon, and the Egyptian Delta, some other islands.

The Ying Dynasty: American take on the Yuan/Qing dynasty founded by US and Allied forces under General Ridgeway that survived the Great War and aftermath. Capital in Shenyang, rules most of Northen China, and parts of former North Korea along the Yalu River. (Would have an bald eagle stylized to look similar to the Chinese dragon.)

Last edited:
Hello Friends. I've done some digging and found some references I was looking for. I compiled them all into the base map I'm currently working on. But I am still missing something important and was hoping someone could help me out.

Barksdale-on-Nueces.png

Here we have a Q-BAM of Texas and some surrounding territory. You'll notice that the Rio Grande, Pecos, and Nueces Rivers are present (disregarding potential inaccuracies). I have also indicated the town of Barksdale that sits on the banks of the Nueces River. This town is significant as it indicates the closest settlement I could determine that exists on the 100th Meridian West that lies on the banks and lies at the same 29th Latitude North as the North Bend stretch of the Rio (29th Latitude indicated in Chartreuse).

I was hoping that someone could continue the 100th Meridian from the Texas Panhandle to Barksdale. I don't know the proper projection deviation and can't accurately draw it. It would be vastly appreciated. :3c

If it's for a professionally published book, he might want to hire a professional artist to do it. That way, both sides will be able to clearly establish usage of the image in a commercial setting.
Hmm, makes sense. Apparently he’s also looking for artists on another website so maybe they might help.

I am thinking of asking someone on here for some coats of arms or flags for my own fantasy nations or organisations, but I’ll see.

Has anyone ever made a QBAM map with the districts (second level subdivisions) of the Belgian Congo? District borders are in green.

Attachments

• 1024px-1933_provinces_Belgian_Congo_cropped_from_1950_administration_map_Atlas_General_du_Cong...jpg
    1024px-1933_provinces_Belgian_Congo_cropped_from_1950_administration_map_Atlas_General_du_Cong...jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 286