I use paint but I'm trying hard to get into the Gimp. How am I supposed to do that?

- using gimp import both the water elevation map and the 2017 map
- make sure both your water elevation map and the 2017 map are the same size
- use 2 layers: layer 1 is the map with the water elevation, layer 2 is the 2017 map
- click on the water area of layer 1 with the fuzzy select tool
- create a new layer over layer 2, (layer 3)
- fill the area created with the fuzzy select tool on layer 3 with water (pale blue)
- create a new layer under the water layer (layer 2b) and invert your selection (ctrl+I)
- grow your selection (find it under the 'select' tab) by the number of pixel you want the border around the continents to be (check the image up close to gauge how many pixels are needed)
- fill this selection with black on layer 2b
- marge layer 2, 2b and 3.
- you should now have the 2017 map with the water elevation you wanted.

View attachment 525553
Could someone do US House of Representatives numbers for these US states? Darker coloured areas are 6 districts with one non-voting delegate, lighter ones are 4 Republics (Vermont, Texas, Cuba and Hawaii) who in the House have normal representation (the same they would if they were states, this is worth mentioning because they have only one Senator). Medium colour is the regular US states. Btw Maine is part of Massachusetts, Michigan is the lower peninsula, Superior is state with Wisconsin, Vancouver Island is a separate state from the rest of OTL British Columbia and OTL Washington.

Any help?

Does anyone know where I could find a map of Saarland with all municipalities labeled? Doesn't need to be HQ or anything, I just need something I can reference while making another map incorporating an independent Saar.

Does anyone know where I could find a map of Saarland with all municipalities labeled? Doesn't need to be HQ or anything, I just need something I can reference while making another map incorporating an independent Saar.

black outline is the border in october 1947, dashed line is the border from 1919 to 1935 & dotted lines are parts that were added or removed between 1946 and october 1947

publishable.jpg

Can someone make a coat of arms which is mostly based on the Malaysian coat of arms with some changes.
Mostly base it on 1963 to 1965 coat of arms but change one of the tiger on the left with British/English lion in the United Kingdom coat of arms and the tiger on the right with the tiger from the Padang coat of arms (1927)(I feel that tiger would fit better with the lion than the ones used in the Malaysian arms). Replace the star an crescent in the crest with a British royal crown. And finally for the motto on the banner use the text in the Federation of Malaya's arms (the one that is in English and Jawi instead of the one on the later ones that is in romanised Malay and Jawi).
A version which also has Aceh Sultanate's Star, Crescent and Sword included somewhere in the shield would be nice too.

If possible also have another version with the shield being left of another shield with boths shields below the crown and between the Lion and Tiger. The second shield should include the flag of Papua New Guinea, flag of the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (6 white stars on a light blue background), coat of arms of Kiribati, coat of arms of Fiji, coat of arms of Solomon Islands and coat of arms of French Polynesia. The first two should be on the left while the other 4 on the right. This shield should have a banner below it saying "Loyalty First".
A version which does not have the Papua flag and Polynesian arms would be nice too.

That would make four separate images if at all possible.

Last edited:
This isn't a request, more like a question, but how many Minorities does England have, more precisely, how many do they have that have enough to not have major inbreeding (like 10k at the least)? it's for an isot I'm doing, here's the ones I have so far with nations
France
Germany
Italy
Poland
Portugal
Israel (in Baltics)
India (in the Ukraine)
Egypt (place for all the arabs)

Starforce

Banned
Looking for someone to make a Q-Bam map of this version of Canada. Ignore the shitty borders, they need to be more realistic anyways.

PTuU14L.png

Province/Territory names.

1. Alaska
  2. Yukon
  3. Omieca (territory)
  4. Columbia
  5. Vancouver Island
  6. Oregon
  7. North West Territories (territory)
  8. Athabasca
  9. Edmonton
  10. Alberta
  11. Idaho
  12. Absaroka
  13. Saskatchewan
  14. Manitoba
  15. Dakota
  16. Keewatin (territory)
  17. Hudson
  18. Minnesota
  19. Wisconsin
  20. Michigan
  21. Ungava (territory)
  22. Quebec
  23. Algonquin
  24. Huron
  25. Ontario
  26. New Netherland
  27. Maine
  28. Vermont
  29. New England
  30. Nova Scotia
  31. New Brunswick
  32. Prince Edward Island
  33. Newfoundland and Labrador
  34. Greenland (Territory)

View attachment 525553
Could someone do US House of Representatives numbers for these US states? Darker coloured areas are 6 districts with one non-voting delegate, lighter ones are 4 Republics (Vermont, Texas, Cuba and Hawaii) who in the House have normal representation (the same they would if they were states, this is worth mentioning because they have only one Senator). Medium colour is the regular US states. Btw Maine is part of Massachusetts, Michigan is the lower peninsula, Superior is state with Wisconsin, Vancouver Island is a separate state from the rest of OTL British Columbia and OTL Washington.

Also could someone take a look at this request.

Also a few flags in UN colours and reversed UN colours (White on Blue/Blue in White) with an Anchor inside the wreath instead of the globe. Also versions with an olive wreath and a regular UN wreath would be cool if possible.
Would you be willing to make a world map of earth from the Animatrix. Here is a link so you have an idea to draw.

Looking for someone to make a Q-Bam map of this version of Canada. Ignore the shitty borders, they need to be more realistic anyways.

PTuU14L.png

Province/Territory names.

1. Alaska
  2. Yukon
  3. Omieca (territory)
  4. Columbia
  5. Vancouver Island
  6. Oregon
  7. North West Territories (territory)
  8. Athabasca
  9. Edmonton
  10. Alberta
  11. Idaho
  12. Absaroka
  13. Saskatchewan
  14. Manitoba
  15. Dakota
  16. Keewatin (territory)
  17. Hudson
  18. Minnesota
  19. Wisconsin
  20. Michigan
  21. Ungava (territory)
  22. Quebec
  23. Algonquin
  24. Huron
  25. Ontario
  26. New Netherland
  27. Maine
  28. Vermont
  29. New England
  30. Nova Scotia
  31. New Brunswick
  32. Prince Edward Island
  33. Newfoundland and Labrador
  34. Greenland (Territory)

how come you didn't make Labrador its own teritory ?

Would you be willing to make a world map of earth from the Animatrix. Here is a link so you have an idea to draw.

No pestering a requester for a request of your own.

This isn't a request, more like a question, but how many Minorities does England have, more precisely, how many do they have that have enough to not have major inbreeding (like 10k at the least)? it's for an isot I'm doing, here's the ones I have so far with nations
France
Germany
Italy
Poland
Portugal
Israel (in Baltics)
India (in the Ukraine)
Egypt (place for all the arabs)
If you mean demographics:

Does anyone have a map of New York City that outlines all the neighbourhoods in all five boroughs and is editable? A bit like this:

nyc-neighborhoods-map.jpg

But easier to edit, type of thing. I'm looking to do a sort of GTA scenario and need something to outline gang territory.

18F050v4.jpg

I was just contemplating this image and trying to work out where the various portions of Earth had ended up after so long a period of Continental Drift; may I please ask if anyone would be willing to try drawing lines of latitude across this map? (If this is not possible, please let me know). :)

Thank You in advance for your consideration!

I was just contemplating this image and trying to work out where the various portions of Earth had ended up after so long a period of Continental Drift; may I please ask if anyone would be willing to try drawing lines of latitude across this map? (If this is not possible, please let me know). :)
This map is from Christopher Scotese's site (the 'future world' page). He also has a map of the current world. It's not clear which projection he's using, but given that it's an ellipse, it's probably something like the Mollweide projection. Using that, the future world with Lat/Long is something like this:
Scotese_future_world_w_LatLongMollweide.png (click thumbnail for full-size image)