Hello everyone Can someone design the flag of the United Kingdom but with the addition of the Burgundy cross of the Spanish Empire and the Cross of the Military Order of Christ but with the crosses that make up the United Kingdom

Hello everyone Can someone design the flag of the United Kingdom but with the addition of the Burgundy cross of the Spanish Empire and the Cross of the Military Order of Christ but with the crosses that make up the United Kingdom

Doable if you remove Saint Patrick's cross. More difficult with that but should still be possible.

I might do something.

Well I'm excited to see that

UK Great Britain, Ireland,Iberia.png

I did something

Not sure if this is the right thread, but anyone has a map of the subdivisions of Portuguese Guinea and Spanish Guinea? in preference ones from the 1960s shortly before their independence, would they be more or less like what Guiné-Bissau and Equatorial Guinea are today?

Could anyone whip up a set of four flags for Murmansk Oblast in Russia? It’s for a HOI4 mod, and so I need a democratic flag, a communist flag, a fascist flag and a non-aligned flag. Thanks!

Hello, I am looking for new world colonial flags for Christian holy orders. I am not picky about which holy order, an example being the sovereign order of malta.

I am looking for colonial flags for a eu4 mod I am developing. Any colonial flags for the republic of Venice, Norway, or the ming dynasty would be much appreciated.

I am looking for colonial flags for a eu4 mod I am developing. Any colonial flags for the republic of Venice, Norway, or the ming dynasty would be much appreciated.
Maybe something like this for Norway? Haven't done the others, but if you like the design and a find the time i could try to come up with something.

Attachments

• Norwegian Colony Flag.png
    Norwegian Colony Flag.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 33
Hello. I would like to get a map of Europe in the 16th century. And more specifically with the minor Germanic states within the HRE. I would like the map to be easily editable too.
I know there is one but I can't get my hands on it.
Thanks in advance.
Here's a 1556 world Q-bam that shows quite a bit of detail in the HRE, if that works.
And because this seems like a thread where people go to look for this sort of thing, I should share that there's a compilation of a bunch of historical Q-bams.