Yeah it will be sorta like new vegas where freeside is a lawless ground while new vegas is home to the rich people so basically like that but with mad max element and also what about the post war indonesia idea?

Well yeah true but i doubt it will play into like how the brotherhood is a technology mania (their flag represent that) so in my head the flags or symbold or whatever will probably include oriental theme to it but with added post war element (kinda lile the ncr flag has a 2 headed bear instead of one)
I think a mutated chinese stork could work or maybe panda as for indonesia well i think if you rework flag of the mataram empire you could have something that resemble something post apocalyptic and for australia hmm maybe look up mad max flags or alternate australian flags

Can someone here make a 65 stars us flag? But rather than the ussual square star arrangement can someone make them in a round design or perhaps a star design or tbh just not in ussual square row design

I think a mutated chinese stork could work or maybe panda as for indonesia well i think if you rework flag of the mataram empire you could have something that resemble something post apocalyptic and for australia hmm maybe look up mad max flags or alternate australian flags
Thanks for the suggestion

I'm not sure what you're asking for.
What's the context?
1620559470490.png

so this system of alliance comes back after a different ww1, with the treaty of Versailles being more leftwing

Last edited:
View attachment 649176

so this system of alliance comes back after a different ww1, with the treaty of Versailles being more leftwing
Alliance systems tend not to have flags.
And those that form organisations that do tend to have had shared command in a major war.
I'm kind of stuck for something that fits an early 20thC Anglo German or Franco Russian alliance-cum-organisation.

Alliance systems tend not to have flags.
And those that form organisations that do tend to have had shared command in a major war.
I'm kind of stuck for something that fits an early 20thC Anglo German or Franco Russian alliance-cum-organisation.
Yeah I was just thinking something like a conservative nato (nondisestablishmentarian UK, Kulturkampf Germany and quasi fascist Poland versus a demsoc/socdem treaty of Versailles (the pre ww1 treaty)

Can someone here make a 65 stars us flag? But rather than the ussual square star arrangement can someone make them in a round design or perhaps a star design or tbh just not in ussual square row design
Here's two options for you:
USA_w_65_stars_non_square-for_Lyr3866-FGv1.png USA_w_65_stars_non_square-for_Lyr3866-FGv2.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images, 950x500px)

Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
These images are licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence (details below). You are free to use them, including adaptation, for non-commercial use, as long as you give attribution. For attribution on this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here; a message on that page would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence

Last edited:
Could I have the Samogitian coat of arms modified so the red shield is removed and the collar around the bears neck is broken in half? I'm using it as part of a flag and the site (Flagmaker and Print) I use only accepts SVG images, so I'd like it in SVG if possible.

CoA: http://wappenwiki.org/images/3/3b/Samogitia.svg
I can't upload it to here, so I've uploaded it to postimage.org instead:

Image created by FriendlyGhost.
This image is licensed under the same CC BY-SA 3.0 licence (see details below) as the source image (see below. You are free to use it, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution. For attribution on this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here; a message on that page would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
This image was amended from Samogitia, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence, as shown on the Wappen wiki licence page; shield removed and collar broken.
Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported

I can't upload it to here, so I've uploaded it to postimage.org instead:

Image created by FriendlyGhost.
This image is licensed under the same CC BY-SA 3.0 licence (see details below) as the source image (see below. You are free to use it, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution. For attribution on this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here; a message on that page would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
This image was amended from Samogitia, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence, as shown on the Wappen wiki licence page; shield removed and collar broken.
Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Thanks a lot! This is just how I imagined it.

Yeah I was just thinking something like a conservative nato (nondisestablishmentarian UK, Kulturkampf Germany and quasi fascist Poland versus a demsoc/socdem treaty of Versailles (the pre ww1 treaty)

Maybe something to be asked: Why do they need a flag ? What building or vessel will fly it ? During WW2, you had a number of countries who fought together as allies but never really needed a flag.

If this really is like NATO and the flag is solely to be flown from joint installations, What message are they trying to convey ? Military might ? Peace ? Common values ?

Maybe something to be asked: Why do they need a flag ? What building or vessel will fly it ? During WW2, you had a number of countries who fought together as allies but never really needed a flag.

If this really is like NATO and the flag is solely to be flown from joint installations, What message are they trying to convey ? Military might ? Peace ? Common values ?
Fuck the communards and maybe Protestant work ethic propaganda too but I’m not sold on it

Here's two options for you:
View attachment 649214 View attachment 649211 (click the thumbnails for the full-size images, 950x500px)

Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
These images are licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence (details below). You are free to use them, including adaptation, for non-commercial use, as long as you give attribution. For attribution on this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here; a message on that page would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
Thank you so much!

Well i managed to somehow did the others but i cant still make the fallout esque new mataram empire sp can anyone help me? The flag will be based on this mainly but with heavy fallout themed modification
1280px-Flag_of_the_Sultanate_of_Mataram.svg.png

Deleted member 108228

If this is alright, could anyone make a ~70 meter sea-level rise worldA for me? I know there are some that have ~100 meters, but I need one that matches current predictions if all the ice melted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can make me a map North America in the 1780s where the United Kingdom won the American Revolution?

The map would display UK control over the 13 colonies, Florida, and OTL British North America at the close of the ARW ,
Spanish control over Louisiana (As per OTL)
American control over the Illinois Country (modern Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconson, not land that would belong to OTL Ontario), Kentucky County, the state of Franklin, and the Southwest Territory that would become part of Tennessee

I'm still working on internal decisions of the exiled USA.

Thanks in advance!