1620085526828.png

Can I please have worldA and QBam patches with borders around Hungary and Szekeland along majority border?

Hello everyone,

I am back after awhile of being gone and I have a request corresponding to the Fallout wave. After the No Gods, No Masters ending, the Mojave is a collection of independent settlements and I figured there would need to be a defense coalition, possible confederation (beginning federation maybe) to protect the Mojave. So I’m looking for a flag somehow representing a coalition between New Vegas, Nellis, Hidden Valley, and Jacobstown.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I am back after awhile of being gone and I have a request corresponding to the Fallout wave. After the No Gods, No Masters ending, the Mojave is a collection of independent settlements and I figured there would need to be a defense coalition, possible confederation (beginning federation maybe) to protect the Mojave. So I’m looking for a flag somehow representing a coalition between New Vegas, Nellis, Hidden Valley, and Jacobstown.

Thanks in advance!
Maybe they could re-institute the Desert Rangers as the "Mojave Rangers". If so, something with a brownish beige field and a star in canton with the words "Mojave" above and "Rangers" below.

Maybe they could re-institute the Desert Rangers as the "Mojave Rangers". If so, something with a brownish beige field and a star in canton with the words "Mojave" above and "Rangers" below.
I like the idea. Although I will probably change the word rangers since that promotes an image of the NCR and their ranger unification

I like the idea. Although I will probably change the word rangers since that promotes an image of the NCR and their ranger unification
since the term "ranger" has such a long history behind it, to me it feels like simply making it clear that these are a *new* ranger organisation would be enough.

Less evocative could be something like "Mojave National Guard" though "national" might come off weird if it is purely a protective organisation representing a loose association of sovereign settlements.

Another option, distinct from the military organisation, could be to use a modified version of the Nevada state flag for the confederation:

fallout-mojave.png

since the term "ranger" has such a long history behind it, to me it feels like simply making it clear that these are a *new* ranger organisation would be enough.

Less evocative could be something like "Mojave National Guard" though "national" might come off weird if it is purely a protective organisation representing a loose association of sovereign settlements.

Another option, distinct from the military organisation, could be to use a modified version of the Nevada state flag for the confederation:

View attachment 648336
Oooh I like that. That keeps the feel of the old world but still feels brand new

Yeah it will be sorta like new vegas where freeside is a lawless ground while new vegas is home to the rich people so basically like that but with mad max element and also what about the post war indonesia idea?

Well yeah true but i doubt it will play into like how the brotherhood is a technology mania (their flag represent that) so in my head the flags or symbold or whatever will probably include oriental theme to it but with added post war element (kinda lile the ncr flag has a 2 headed bear instead of one)
I think a mutated chinese stork could work or maybe panda as for indonesia well i think if you rework flag of the mataram empire you could have something that resemble something post apocalyptic and for australia hmm maybe look up mad max flags or alternate australian flags

Can someone here make a 65 stars us flag? But rather than the ussual square star arrangement can someone make them in a round design or perhaps a star design or tbh just not in ussual square row design

I think a mutated chinese stork could work or maybe panda as for indonesia well i think if you rework flag of the mataram empire you could have something that resemble something post apocalyptic and for australia hmm maybe look up mad max flags or alternate australian flags
Thanks for the suggestion