You're describing a fairly typical fascist regime but one which had a break with the previous country whose territory it occupies. My thought then would be not to use a modify US flag but rather something that might concentrate on the ANU regime.
Yeah, that's my thoughts too.
The flag will be a new design containing an ANU ideological symbol.

Sounds about right to me. So you are saying that a modified US wouldn't be the flag, and that it would use something completely different and new then. I am not sure what the ideological symbol would be, any suggestions?

Could someone clear all the words on this and replace South hold with Knickerbocker City?

I actually found an image containing the basemap I'm looking for, I just can't find the basemap itself

So if someone could find this Venus map (which I swear I've seen elsewhere) that'd be great
As for the hemisphere map I just need it blank at first, with only water. I'm drawing the land myself
I was the one that made that on deviantart. I found a base from somewhere and I labeled it.

First in a series of requests,

Could someone make a flag for an equal union of Canada and the USA, with England (England and Wales) as a minor addition?

I’d like to request 2 Flags pertaining to an independent Arpitania that is formed as the result of a German victory in WW1. The first is as a German-Imposed Kingdom, led by a Hohenzollern, the second as a subsequent Republic. You will of course be credited for this.

Essentially I see the republic as below (or the mirror depending how the original looks)
arpitan.png

The Kingdom is this as a base with the arms of the constituent old counties of Lyon, Geneva, Savoy, and Vienne, and that of the Hohenzollern. Unfortunately I don't have access to recreate that for you.

I’d like to request 2 Flags pertaining to an independent Arpitania that is formed as the result of a German victory in WW1. The first is as a German-Imposed Kingdom, led by a Hohenzollern, the second as a subsequent Republic. You will of course be credited for this.

Just one note, the word "Arpitania" was only coined in the 1970s and is a neologism so you might want to pick a different name for something with a POD around 1918.

In terms of Flags, since "arpitania"'s territory overlaps with Sardinia and Savoy, maybe something inspired by their flag for the Kingdom one:
alt-sard-king.png

And keeping the same colours but a design reminiscent of a Tricolore for the republican one.
alt-sard-rep.png

Last edited:
Does anyone have a map of either Europe or the world, as it looked c. 4000 BCE?
I'm specifically after accurate coastlines to the time period, and I'd prefer it to be in a worlda, QBAM, or MBAM format, since those are relatively easy to edit and I want to use this map as a template for some other maps. Elevation, water depth, and glaciers are optional, but if you do have a map like this that shows those features then please share

how did that happen ?
Scotland has another referendum, the UK doesn’t recognize it, the EU steps in, the UK joins the North American Federation, making it the Anglosphere Union

There is now a Cold War between a loosely united EU (more united than now) and the Anglosphere Union

Just one note, the word "Arpitania" was only coined in the 1970s and is a neologism so you might want to pick a different name for something with a POD around 1918.
Thank you kindly for the flags! What would you recommend for a name in that case then?

Can someone edit this graphic, remove Stalin and change the Soviet flags to the Equalist Union flag / edit the colors so its done in a purple style instead ofred?

Equalist Union

Thank you kindly for the flags! What would you recommend for a name in that case then?
Since it more or less correspond to the territory of the Duchy of Savoy, the Germans could use this to present their puppet state as the "restored" Duchy / Kingdom of Savoy. They could even find someone connected to the house of Savoy (someone too junior to have any chance of getting the italian throne) to act as a figurehead by giving him the crown.

Last edited: