Hello😊

I have started a new TL in the ASB thread in which Germany turned into Water and wanted to ask if someone here could make a map for that, since I am useless in mapmaking.

germany water.png

Just a basic WorldA but here.

Can someone make a flag of a somewhat more decentralized United States, called the United Commonwealth of American States? As in my timeline-15.

If individual states have enhanced autonomy, maybe have a flag with just the stars on a blue field since the original 13 colonies may not be seen as more important than any other ones.

Hello everyone!
I require someone to make a map for my SI, where said SI wakes up in Louis XVI's body, and tries to save the French monarchy.
For the map I need, it is about Napoleon's conquest of Italy for the Kingdom of France.
You need to:
- Draw a blank map of Europe, centered in Italy, with its borders of 1791.
- Put the cities and dates of the cities Napoleon entered/conquered, as I will now give you a list of said cities/dates. If you see (Battle), that means Napoleon fought in that city, and therefore you must add an explosion logo to indicate said battle.

Cities/dates of Napoleon's Journey:
- Turin, June 1st 1792
- Novara, June 17th
- Pavia (Battle), June 27th
- Milan (Battle), July 8th
- Mantua (Battle), July 22th
- Ferrara (Battle), August 9th
- Ravenna (Battle), August 22th
- Urbino (Battle), September 7th
- Perugia (Battle), October 6th
- Spoleto, October 15th
- Rieti (Battle), October 24th
- Rome, November 8th

Those interested to do this for me, answer this comment. If several persons participate, I will choose the one I think is the best map.
Actually, I may have an easier request for you guys.
I need a Spanish West Indies flag, for my SI story as well.
You need to make a yellow flag, with a pillar in its center, along Spanish Carribean goods, such as Cocao, etc...
Those interested, please answer.
Hello everyone, it seems my requests have been missed.
Can someone do this for me? Please?
The flag is priority.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Guys? I ask again, does anyone have a 1 metre of sea level rise map with climate stuffs in it? :/ Sorry if this gets annoying, but I can't find it anywhere.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Guys? I ask again, does anyone have a 1 metre of sea level rise map with climate stuffs in it? :/ Sorry if this gets annoying, but I can't find it anywhere.

Not an editable map and also without climate stuff but these sites should be able to show 1 meter rise.

This site could be useful if you want to make one yourself

Hi there!

Could I request a possible flag(s) for a CANZUK Union?

Bonus points if you could squeeze in the USA as well.

Much obliged!

I'm restricted to certain shapes etc so if it's your previous request unfortunately I can't add cacao imagery.
Hmm... Maybe we can do it without them?
Do you have any ideas to improve said flag?
Plus, I will use yours if no one did a better one.
What do you say?

Hmm... Maybe we can do it without them?
Do you have any ideas to improve said flag?
Plus, I will use yours if no one did a better one.
What do you say?
The Spanish Colonies all used the Cross of Burgundy flag so why would the Spanish West Indies be different?
What's the background over why a new flag is needed?

The Spanish Colonies all used the Cross of Burgundy flag so why would the Spanish West Indies be different?
What's the background over why a new flag is needed?
France in my SI createdthe French West Indies and it has its own flag.
Spain, wishing to save its colonies, granted more autonomy to them, and created the Spanish West Indies, giving it its own flag as they were inspired by the French.

Do you understand now?

France in my SI createdthe French West Indies and it has its own flag.
Spain, wishing to save its colonies, granted more autonomy to them, and created the Spanish West Indies, giving it its own flag as they were inspired by the French.

Do you understand now?
Hmm.
In which case it'd be a defaced cross then. Probably with the arms of the captaincy/ viceroyalty of the Indies.

This is a red saltire defaced with a black shield
View attachment 612786
What I'm thinking is that the Arms are similar to OTL Santo Domingo but that the then Spanish shield replaces the central one.
I like this idea.
I know how the flag should look like!
Take this flag, add yellow in the shield (while the borders are still black), and in the center of the shield, add a pillar in it.
What do you think?

Venditg

Banned
A flag with a torch with the flame at the left and right side. Color of the flame red, the torch black but with white outline. Also black background.