I'd like to request a redesign of the Arcasian flag from Suzerain. The official version is way too busy for my tastes.

bEBsafWKZtXvKtKLY1eab_carcasia3x.png

I could try a rough design if you would like, is there anything that you know you want gone?

aspcflagdraft.png

I'd like to request that someone complete this unfinished map. All that needs to be changed is the text; the outer circle should read SEAL OF THE AUTONOMOUS STATE OF THE PANAMA CANAL, and the inner ribbon should read DIVIDAT CONTINENTEM, UNIRE MUNDUM.

I'd like to request a redesign of the Arcasian flag from Suzerain. The official version is way too busy for my tastes.

bEBsafWKZtXvKtKLY1eab_carcasia3x.png

even if you just remove the central emblem, the flag is still distinctive enough.

flag2.png

Last edited:
Does anyone has either a world map showing the *completely* uninhabited regions of the world (that is, not even places with low population density, I mean places that there have absolutelu no humans living in them), or a world map showing all of the directly human-inhabited areas of the world?

I have been trying to make a "human population trails" 2K-BAM world map, but most of the search results brings up either population density maps, maps that are extremely innacurate (such as showing places like Yakutia as having no people living in it, when this is just incorrect, and overall contradictory and low-resolution maps.

Last edited:
Does anyone has either a world map showing the *completely* uninhabited regions of the world (that is, not even places with no population density, I mean places that there are absolutelu no humans living in), or a world map showing all of the directly human-inhabited areas of the world?

I have been trying to make a "human population trails" 2K-BAM world map, but most of the search results brings up either population density maps, maps that are extremely innacurate (such as showing Yakutia as having no people living in ot, when this is just incorrect, and overall contradictory and low-resolution maps.
Perhaps a land cover dataset like MODIS would be a helpful starting point. This particular one purports to distinguish blocks with at least 30% construction or 40% cropland from less developed ones, so it is going to miss some residences.

Perhaps a land cover dataset like MODIS would be a helpful starting point. This particular one purports to distinguish blocks with at least 30% construction or 40% cropland from less developed ones, so it is going to miss some residences.
Alright so I am too low IQ to understand anything about this website, I cannot find a full world map on it anywhere, I keep clicking on the many links but a world map just never shows up, also at least for the moment, it does not needs to be meticulously detailed and big to the extent it'd crash my browser.

Edit: I just found a MODIS map with the exact same projection and pixels as the 2K-BAM, but I dunno what I can make of it, since I am just looking for places where no humans live in.
lcc_global_2048.jpg

Last edited: