Religious M-BAM project

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Tomislav Addai, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Hindustani Person Gussie Fink-Nottle

Unspecific Autonomous Region of Nowheristan
    Thanks! What is the colour code?

2. Tomislav Addai Well-Known Member

TURCS

3. Hindustani Person Gussie Fink-Nottle

Unspecific Autonomous Region of Nowheristan
    Do you mind giving me a blank version of that?

4. FriendlyGhost Haunting history for 45+ yrs

@Tomislav Addai @Blacklister3000 (and anyone else who has contributed to this)
    As promised in the Request Maps/Flags thread (link), I'm trying to put the bits of the map together for you all.
    Two questions:
    1. There's an island NW of Madagascar (Aldabra, part of the Seychelles I think) which doesn't look coloured. I've no idea where you get all your information from, so if you want it coloured, please post a patch here. See attached file for where I mean - it's the atoll in the top-left.
    2. The final file will be over 2.7MB so far too big to post here. I don't have an account on any picture-hosting sites. I can get one, I suppose, but have no idea which one's best. Any recommendations? Or is there another way I can get it to one of you?
    zz__Aldabra_Outer_Islands_Seychelles_N_of_Madagascar_not_done.png

5. Tomislav Addai Well-Known Member

Aldabra apparently has no permanent population only a research base . It can either be coloured in green as uninhabited (terra nullius) or green as the majority Muslim Religion of the Seychelles

6. Blacklister3000 Libertarian of sorts

Use google drive.

7. Alico Member

When will you be finished