Religious M-BAM project

@Tomislav Addai @Blacklister3000 (and anyone else who has contributed to this)
As promised in the Request Maps/Flags thread (link), I'm trying to put the bits of the map together for you all.
Two questions:
1. There's an island NW of Madagascar (Aldabra, part of the Seychelles I think) which doesn't look coloured. I've no idea where you get all your information from, so if you want it coloured, please post a patch here. See attached file for where I mean - it's the atoll in the top-left.
2. The final file will be over 2.7MB so far too big to post here. I don't have an account on any picture-hosting sites. I can get one, I suppose, but have no idea which one's best. Any recommendations? Or is there another way I can get it to one of you?
zz__Aldabra_Outer_Islands_Seychelles_N_of_Madagascar_not_done.png

@Tomislav Addai @Blacklister3000 (and anyone else who has contributed to this)
As promised in the Request Maps/Flags thread (link), I'm trying to put the bits of the map together for you all.
Two questions:
1. There's an island NW of Madagascar (Aldabra, part of the Seychelles I think) which doesn't look coloured. I've no idea where you get all your information from, so if you want it coloured, please post a patch here. See attached file for where I mean - it's the atoll in the top-left.
2. The final file will be over 2.7MB so far too big to post here. I don't have an account on any picture-hosting sites. I can get one, I suppose, but have no idea which one's best. Any recommendations? Or is there another way I can get it to one of you?
View attachment 494825
Aldabra apparently has no permanent population only a research base . It can either be coloured in green as uninhabited (terra nullius) or green as the majority Muslim Religion of the Seychelles