Reds fanfic

Yeah, they're probably unlikely to be published ITTL unless Norman defects from the UASR to a country where someone would be willing to publish them.
The communists won't let him publish because it's sexist trash.

The capitalists won't let him publish because it's obscene filth.

Clearly his only option is to hope Switzerland is libertine enough to give him a pass.

Gor is a book series infamous for depicting of sexual fantasies of men abducting and physically and sexually abusing women, who supposedly "enjoy" their submessive state. A MRAs wetdream before MRAs existed.
That sounds like an adult film that really makes you rethink yourself before inevitably masturbating to it, something that doesn't happen very often.

Seriously, that fantasy is like a fantasy of mysoginist psychopaths.

I think Brazil is the place for Libertine shit TTL.
Well America is described as being more sexually liberated (though I think its incredibly overblown TTL by sexually uncomfortable Right Wingers) but Brazil might tolerate it because "muh naked womans huehuehuehuehue".

However, that kind of shit might give Brazil PTSD due to its WWII history of mass raping through South America.

I will make LBJ look like a dove, Attlee look like a neoliberal, and Adenauer...

Yeah, Pingu doesn't work for my tendency.
"Full Pingu" refers to putting people in prison/executing them if I've read full communism memes correctly. When I said it I meant that Gor is the kind of thing that makes even the most pacifistic leftist kind of wish the people who unironically believed in its ideology to please disappear from their sight.

I made these UASRBalls a while ago. Feel free to use them.

Attachments

• UASRBall.png
    UASRBall.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 494
  • UASRBall 2.png
    UASRBall 2.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 511
  • UASRBall 3.png
    UASRBall 3.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 496
HhIyh9a.png

The flag for the FBU

Also have a flag (taken from the mental omega mod, you can voice any objections you have for it) for the Latin Confederation.

Attachments

• Latin Confederation.png
    Latin Confederation.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 576
I think that the FBU's counter-insurgency tactics would resemble that of OTL's Rhodesian SAS and Rhodesian Light Infantry. Racist bastards, to be sure, but FireForce tactics were pretty top-notch.