Reds fanfic

Bulldoggus

Banned
From The Sun, 4/24/2017
SPARTACUS/BELGRAVIA BRAWL!
Yesterday, the storied rivalry between Spartacus Chicago and Belgravia RC reached a new height when Spartacus fans assaulted a visiting Belgravia supporter. When the Belgravia fans fought back against this vile assault, they found themselves under attack from the Chicago Riot Police, who clubbed and pepper-sprayed the fans, and are still detaining dozens. Says a friend of the supporter who was attacked "Harry was a little hammered, but he wouldn't have hurt a fly."
From The People, 4/24/2017
SPARTY FANS FIGHT BACK!
Yesterday, the fans of Spartacus Chicago showed they wouldn't take the abuse from a Belgravia fan, who made several anti-Irish jokes. When a the boorish Belgravia toffs made a fuss about this, our boys in blue carted them off.

AH.com: The Official Rugby Thread Mark IX
Those toffs had it coming. Who are they to make these kinda remarks?

Oi, man, the proper Irish, not the Americans who just pretend so they can hate Britain, wouldn't whinge about a couple of potato jokes, lemme tell ya.

All I can says is, as a Hussar* fan, I'm glad the Bells won.

*Cleveland Hussars RC: Cleveland's spectacularly inept local XV. They fancy themselves Spartacus' main domestic rival, and will pack the Belgravia side at Sparty/Bell games in Chicago. Sparty fans are mostly just irritated by this, as they feel far more rivalry with other major clubs like Manhattan and Brooklyn, Chicago clubs like Red Star and North Side, and even other Irish clubs like South Boston. As one Chicago Sportswriter observed, "The constant insistence from Cleveland about the alleged rivalry between Spartacus and Hussar is like a fly claiming to be the archrival of a windshield."

From The Sun, 4/24/2017
SPARTACUS/BELGRAVIA BRAWL!
Yesterday, the storied rivalry between Spartacus Chicago and Belgravia RC reached a new height when Spartacus fans assaulted a visiting Belgravia supporter. When the Belgravia fans fought back against this vile assault, they found themselves under attack from the Chicago Riot Police, who clubbed and pepper-sprayed the fans, and are still detaining dozens. Says a friend of the supporter who was attacked "Harry was a little hammered, but he wouldn't have hurt a fly."
From The People, 4/24/2017
SPARTY FANS FIGHT BACK!
Yesterday, the fans of Spartacus Chicago showed they wouldn't take the abuse from a Belgravia fan, who made several anti-Irish jokes. When a the boorish Belgravia toffs made a fuss about this, our boys in blue carted them off.

*Cleveland Hussars RC: Cleveland's spectacularly inept local XV. They fancy themselves Spartacus' main domestic rival, and will pack the Belgravia side at Sparty/Bell games in Chicago. Sparty fans are mostly just irritated by this, as they feel far more rivalry with other major clubs like Manhattan and Brooklyn, Chicago clubs like Red Star and North Side, and even other Irish clubs like South Boston. As one Chicago Sportswriter observed, "The constant insistence from Cleveland about the alleged rivalry between Spartacus and Hussar is like a fly claiming to be the archrival of a windshield."

Oh god, I actually completely forgot about this.

Nothing says Commie Murica/Cappie Britain Cold War like a hyperviolent street brawl between the South side Irish and a bunch of West London Toffs.

Bah!"real" Irishmen would have started a citywide riot, like they did during the Dublin/Belfast game in 2007 after one of the Belfast fans pissed on a statue of James Connolly.

As long as Spartacus and Belgravia will play, there will be ruffians at work. Like that one match in 2013 where Luke Cowan punched Danny Barret in the face, and Spartacus ended storming the pitch? That was a fucking bloodbath!

You mean the one in Late April? The same one that ended with Fulham a warzone and Stamford Bridge completely trashed?

The very same one that ended with the Sparty/Bell match being moved all the way to the Stade De France in Paris?

Weren't we at that game?

Come to think of it, I believe we were. Yeah, I remember a bit now, because Highlander called me up because Glasgow had an influx of detainees because the Met couldn't hold them all.

Bulldoggus

Banned

ComradeBulldog- Stop trying to make Hussars-Spartys happen. It's not going to happen.

Have you been to a Sparty-Hussar game?

I did once, on a business trip to Cleveland. It is sad how much more into it the Hussar fans were, even when they were down by 30.

TFW your team is so bad that you need to root for another team to see your hated rivals who don't even see you as their rival lose.

With the release of the new COD:WW2 trailer, I'm going to have to release Expansion packs for Call Of The Proletariat. @Drizzly Mary had some good campaign ideas, so I'll probably just use those.

IRL, Kinda underwhelmed by the COD trailer though. Sad, because I didn't go in with any expectations either.

Don't even get me started on the "We wanna German Campaign" Wehraboos that plague these games and inevitably plagued this trailer. Yeah, because burning villages to the ground and raping and killing Slavic civilians is sooooo much fun. "My Honor was Loyalty" can fuck off.

But I'm derailing. My apologies.

Who on earth would want a German Campaign for a WWII video game?

Mainly people that claim the Wehrmacht was an honorable institution that fought for their country and not a genocidal occupation force that would slaughter and entire populations of villages that way they could either:

A. Kill the untermenschen, or
B. Breed them out.

Bulldoggus

Banned
Mainly people that claim the Wehrmacht was an honorable institution that fought for their country and not a genocidal occupation force that would slaughter and entire populations of villages that way they could either:

A. Kill the untermenschen, or
B. Breed them out.
Y'mean the whole "The SS did all the bad stuff, the wehrmacht were all sunshine and cuddles!" myth?

Y'mean the whole "The SS did all the bad stuff, the wehrmacht were all sunshine and cuddles!" myth?
Oh there are people (Tom Kratman being one of them) who will insist that the SS was a multicultural and honorable force defending western civilization against Bolshevism by murdering or raping nearly everyone they came across and attacking more than a dozen non-communist countries first and also launching a surprise attack on a country not even preparing for offensive war and are just being slandered by the cultural marxists/lieburulz.