Red Spies in the White House: An Alternate Cold War

I hope to see McCarthy become President simply because in OTL he actually opposed segregation and the Jim Crown laws.

"Racism goes against the values of America. Like Communism. My point is that racists are secretely working for the Soviet Union, so the KKK is full of communist spies."- A very drunk President Joseph McCarthy in front of a very confused Storm Thurmond.
"Of course, White's plan was to foment and exacerbate racial tensions as part of his plans to destroy America and surrender to communism. Racism and communism work toward the same goal: to destroy our democracy by trying to provoke civil war." racial" - Also McCarthy.

You're kidding, right? Don't reply to me if you're just going to waste my time.
No, I am not. I'm not going to participate in a convo that obviously will end in mods coming in and banning people over civil discussion. It happens far too often here and I won't be baited into getting tossed off this site.

SuperZtar64

Banned
Warning
No, I am not. I'm not going to participate in a convo that obviously will end in mods coming in and banning people over civil discussion. It happens far too often here and I won't be baited into getting tossed off this site.
If you don't want that then how about you try refraining from telling people off for provoking a debate when they reply to your shitty bait post? Hopefully you do get tossed off the site eventually.

Kick
If you don't want that then how about you try refraining from telling people off for provoking a debate when they reply to your shitty bait post? Hopefully you do get tossed off the site eventually.
Stating fact is not bait. The Democrat party has founded the KKK, historically aligned with far right ideologies and brutally suppressed african americans in history. That is fact, not bait. Whether their tune has changed or not we cannot rewrite history to suit needs, that is what I am referring to. Besides that I am not one who aims to cause issues, and I would thank you much if you kept calm instead of getting mad over a few words in a screen. If you cannot read a few words you disagree with without getting angry, I am sorry my friend; the Internet is not for you.

Stating fact is not bait. The Democrat party has founded the KKK, historically aligned with far right ideologies and brutally suppressed african americans in history. That is fact, not bait. Whether their tune has changed or not we cannot rewrite history to suit needs, that is what I am referring to. Besides that I am not one who aims to cause issues, and I would thank you much if you kept calm instead of getting mad over a few words in a screen. If you cannot read a few words you disagree with without getting angry, I am sorry my friend; the Internet is not for you.
That's enough trolling from you. Take a week off, and refrain from trolling when you return. At the very least, put a little more effort into it, this is just clumsy and pathetic.

Well this change a lot of things, Korea as a unified country will certainly be a powerful country with the South to serve as food production and North industry, add in the country has not been torn apart by war and millions of people have died I suspect it will be Asian tiger much sooner, to the horror of Japan given their former colonial subject would direct it's ire towards them if it is in the communist block and the disputes they have with them.

One curious thing though while in many ways this has the potential to be a better timeline for Korea (definitely Korean communists ) in many other ways the Chinese communist party power dynamic has shifted downwards. They will now be a ''little brother'' of not only the USSR but also Korea, who will likely aid them in their war to take over China completely in exchange for influence (given the number of Koreans serving the PLA they can easily hide a lot of ''volunteers'') unlike the OTL where the USSR largely thought the CCP should just make peace and try to win elections given the chance of them taking power. I imagine this will impact them a lot.

The question though of how communist leaders trying to prove their nationalists credentials in Asia will be interesting, Korea can do that with Japan but China well Indochina is turning red on it's own, Korea is already communist. While obviously the Korean war cost China a lot it did help forge the legitimacy of the party proving they won't just let themselves be bullied, Mao after all did have his son killed in that war.

I suppose the two targets stand out, the treaty ports, Portugal and Britain work well, given White's hatred of fascism and current bad blood with Britain. Another target is Burma, British colony with a lot of 'historical'' Chinese land and decent amount of ethnic groups related to them, should if not already be falling into a deadly civil war, a lot of Chinese republic soldiers will there and all of it's neighbors, India, Thailand, Pakistan could be persuaded to maybe do a partition if they feel China has taken enough it's not viable as a state anymore, as while the scenario is not the most pleasant there is not way in hell they would a ethnic rebel group win and create their own state given their own separatist problems.

There was a general named Eagleburger? That has to be the most American name I’ve ever heard lol.
Sadly, I confused Robert Eichelsburger with Lawrence Eagleburger, but this post makes me wish there was a real-life General Eagleburger to be made the main character of a military thriller.

Well, now the butterflies are flapping, there is no reason at all that at some point later in this TL that General Robert J Eagleburger III couldn't exist...

Without massive amouts of American aid money and preferential trade relations, I highly doubt that South Korea will be anywhere as developed as it is IOTL.
I think that's a given, but with Kim Il Sung out the way, the unified Korea will be in a much better place than OTL DPRK is now. Maybe Poland to PRC's USSR?

I think that's a given, but with Kim Il Sung out the way, the unified Korea will be in a much better place than OTL DPRK is now.
I highly doubt it, the DPRK goverment isn't evil, and they aren't incompetent, they just have no axcess oil, no export markets, and no ability to import basic commodities. Tbh its a miricale that the DPRK is doing as well as they are.