Introduction
  • What if the Space Race never ended? What if the Space Race continued? What if NASA didn't land a man on the Moon first? What if Soviet Russia did? What if Sergei Korolev never died, causing Russia to land on the Moon, which in turn causes the United States to try and out compete Russia, in turn continuing the Space Race? What would happen?

I'm aoisnwiwij the gpuser, and this is Red Moon.

1669363973228.png

P.S.: I haven't gotten any ideas yet, apart from Sergei Korolev not dying and Soviet Russia landing on the Moon first, so some, if not all suggestions would be welcomed greatly :)

Last edited:
    Prologue
  • The prologue will be coming out soon in 3 days! I'm still working on a POD, so all suggestions are welcome. You will see in 3 days which one I have chosen. I will credit the suggester. You have 3 days to suggest them.

1669360417665.png

Image is Sergei Korolev sitting in the cockpit of a glider (called Koktebel), as it is based on the premise about the POD being Korolev not dying. Like I said, I do not know what the actual and final POD will be. There is also a possibility that the next post will be a Post 1 instead of a Prologue.

Prologue
  • The prologue will be coming out soon in 3 days! I'm still working on a POD, so all suggestions are welcome. You will see in 3 days which one I have chosen. I will credit the suggester. You have 3 days to suggest them.

View attachment 791621

Image is Sergei Korolev sitting in the cockpit of a glider (called Koktebel), as it is based on the premise about the POD being Korolev not dying. Like I said, I do not know what the actual and final POD will be. There is also a possibility that the next post will be a Post 1 instead of a Prologue.
    So about that whole 3 day thing...

I was originally going to make a post 3 days before the weekly post, but it turns out the 1 week anniversary of the introduction is in 2 days, not 3. So therefore the Prologue/Post 1 is coming out in 2 days, and you will see in 2 days which suggestion(s) I have chosen. You now have 2 days to suggest them, and today is waning fast.