Sorry if I took too long I forgot. There's a lot of things that are going on in my life and also I'm a procrastinator who has more than one thing planned. Right now I'm going through some mental health problems and I am slowly building up on working on the other things I have planned. I haven't really made progress on this project besides forgetting about since I'm very forgetful. Nothing new has happened and I only just remembered about this. But now that I have I'll try and work out something with everything else in my life. But first I'll deal with my mental health before I work on sorting out a way to deal with my procrastination. So I'm here to tell you that there's unfortunately not going to be anything new coming anytime soon. I'm sorry for all the delays that have happened since last year. I'll try and get something done with this project before the one year anniversary of the project's announcement and the beginning of this thread. Anyways for now goodbye and I promise you I'll see you again later. Bye-bye (for now).

Take care of yourself, we can wait... at least 5 more minutes I'm sure :)

Life happens and it's more important that you take the time YOU need to deal with it so take your time and come back when you want and can.

Randy

Any thoughts of terraforming Venus?

Loooooong term project there :)

You'd need a really good incentive and a much higher tech level than this one (or frankly our current) as well as the overall economy (literally an interplanetary one) to pull it off.
Probably easier to use Venus 'as-is' for the time being.

Randy

Prologue
November 20th 2023
1697947823873.png

I'm busy on the 20th so expect it to come out earlier, maybe even today.

Sorry it took almost a year to come out by the way. I wasn't in a space phase and was interested in other things, and when I did try to write, I planned it to a set day but kept forgetting. Also I'm a huge procrastinator. Sorry.

The prologue will be coming out soon in 3 days! I'm still working on a POD, so all suggestions are welcome. You will see in 3 days which one I have chosen. I will credit the suggester. You have 3 days to suggest them.

View attachment 791621

Image is Sergei Korolev sitting in the cockpit of a glider (called Koktebel), as it is based on the premise about the POD being Korolev not dying. Like I said, I do not know what the actual and final POD will be. There is also a possibility that the next post will be a Post 1 instead of a Prologue.
I hate how certain I was. I wish it did come out on the 28th instead of a whole year later.

Okay turns out I've underestimated how busy I was going to be in the last couple of days, so it looks like I'm going to have to postpone this project again. It might be unwillingly, but it still means that it's been a year since this project was first announced. I'm sorry I've disappointed you all, but I'm still learning. This is my first time doing this and I'm not as experienced as you guys. I hope you understand.