Recruitment for a Darkest Hour Timeline 191 mod

Timeline-191-recruitment-poster.png

Hello members of AlternateHistory.com I am currently assembling a team of modders to create a Timeline 191 mod for Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game. I am trying to get the project off the ground. I know a mod exists for HOI4 but that game is not really my thing and I know a lot of DH fans who prefer DH. I also feel this mod could bring more people to DH due the popularity of Timeline 191. I am facing difficulty as I am building a team a mod largely from scratch. This is not established like Kaiserreich is. I am also on the KR Team for DH as a contributor for DH. Mostly in the creative department. That being said my mod needs contributors in a lot of areas namely

Event Writers

Graphical Experts (should be able to both make graphics like event pics, propaganda posters as a well as those able to tweek photos. )

Creative Consultants

Coders for in game stuff

Testers for later

Anyone who is interested can post here or PM me. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Faeelin

Banned
I am absolutely not interested in this, and think you would be better served making the mod in a game not 13 years old.

I am still working on this project as I type this, I have a small team working on it. We have made some progress, fixed some inaccuracies with flags, ministers and borders. We are looking for event writers and image editors.