README/FAQ: How the Timelines and Scenarios forum works

Othniel said:
Just post up to 200,000 charcters worth in this forum, and I'll have Matt read and approve it. (Its his turn this week..;) :p ) After that you can post the rest.

Hey! I did it last week.

Seriously though, I've followed the thread actively, so it should be no probelm.

Question to moderators.

Hi I've been reading through my TL and it appears that there are a lot of spelling errors later in the TL.

I have been investigating this and it appears the the spell checker that I was using in open office wasn't working.:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

So after I have finished checking the whole TL in word format how can I get certain segments deleted so that I can place revised segment here with the correct spellings.

God I hate technology:mad:

Hi folks,

I don't want to nag, but last week I wanted to post my scenario "1941: Hitler tries the Mediterranean strategy" here, and it's still not up. Did I post it in the wrong way, or do you have to check that many scenarios (could be, after all) that my scenario won't show up before, say, Easter?

Just wanted to ask. TIA.

How can you tell the status of your submission?
I'm still waiting for mine to appear so I can start adding the TL...

I'm going to have to delete a history of Austriallia, it falls well below the word limit, but I don't have time right now...

Othniel said:
I'm going to have to delete a history of Austriallia, it falls well below the word limit, but I don't have time right now...

What?
I've seen ones shorter then it.
Plus its a work in progress.

Oh sorry, it's getting near the end of the semester so I've been a little distracted, so I haven't checked it. Taking a quick look, I'd say it's probably too short. Also it needs formatting improvements. It's one big paragraph.

Remember, this is the place to show case a nearly finished product. I'm going to go through the forum during this week, and clean up all discussion, and make sure eveything is up to standards.

I'm gonna post better guidelines come Mon. I have drill tonight, so I can't do it before then. Anything that is approved already well get grandfathered in, but expect everything else to be more tightly controlled.

Ian the Admin

Administrator
Donor