README/FAQ: How the Timelines and Scenarios forum works

I'll get to finishing work on Archibald's story from early 2013, so we could finally post it here. We're nearly a year overdo with it and it's largely my fault, TBH. It's a great story and it deserves to be here.

Is anyone in charge of this Forum these days?

I submitted a timeline on February 1st.

On the 7th I sent a PM to the Mod I dealt with in 2013 to get a timeline posted here and I haven't heard anything back yet.

thank you.

Is anyone in charge of this Forum these days?

I submitted a timeline on February 1st.

On the 7th I sent a PM to the Mod I dealt with in 2013 to get a timeline posted here and I haven't heard anything back yet.

thank you.

I asked for permission for my "Steve Rogers in Westeros" story to be added here. Never got a message back. That was well before I started on Pax Germanica.

I think this section of the board has been forgotten.

I asked for permission for my "Steve Rogers in Westeros" story to be added here. Never got a message back. That was well before I started on Pax Germanica.

I think this section of the board has been forgotten.

Looks like its time to PM all the Mods identified in the 'Meet the Moderators' thread in the Forum Rules and Administration forum!

I PMed them, none of them responded.

However, I did take my complaint to a new 'moderator' titled thread in Forum Roles and Administration today and it looks like CalBear is now at least aware of the problem.

Hope springs eternal.

yeah, if several of the moderators and all of the ones assigned specifically to this forum are gone, i think the duty of approving TLs needs to be expanded to the more active mods or one or two new ones need to be added, at the very least specifically for this part of the board

Doesn't seem to be a better place than this...

Is there a timeline on Hitler not invading Russia?

There should be a thread for asking about timelines. The search feature doesn't do it justice and the only alternative is to open literally every single thread in the forum and read the opening to see if it's about what you want.

There should be a list of the timelines with a short summary somewhere. Finished or otherwise.

Hiya, I put a TL up for publishing in this forum coupe if weeks ago. If there's anything wrong with it could a mod let me know?
Cheers!

Any chance Player Two Start could be approved? I posted the initial topic in here but it hasn't been approved yet so I can post the rest of it (in a few dozen chunks XD)