Rank Insignia and Uniforms Thread

Highlander

Banned
Unfortunately just realized that I probably won't be able to even start doing this until Monday... sorry.

That's fine . . . I can wait until tommarow.

Forgot to mention that they should be in WWI-like uniforms, as well.

And anyone else that wants to attempt this is more than welcome.

Hapsburg

Banned
Infantry Gefreiter, 3rd Battalion, 119th Infantry Division, Army Group 92, Alpha Squadron, of the Central Galactic Union Heer, in parade-dress uniform, with PG1A1 Parade Rifle, c.6315
cguainfantrymaninparadeuniformyr8.png

Alright Highlander, best I could do for the Fox and Cat, wearing 1906-era uniforms from Hapsburg's HRE.

I wasn't sure how to take height into account, which is why I didn't do the mouse.

furry.png

Highlander

Banned
Alright Highlander, best I could do for the Fox and Cat, wearing 1906-era uniforms from Hapsburg's HRE.

I wasn't sure how to take height into account, which is why I didn't do the mouse.

:eek: That is completely awesome. Nice work, old boy.

And for the mouse - height is the same as all the others.

More uber-Bavaria, I see...

Is the hair color and mustache part of the uniform? :p

Those are some more very nice drawings...

Hapsburg

Banned
More uber-Bavaria, I see...
It's not really uber-bavaria. Just an uber-humanity. Bavarian colors just serve as the CGU colors because they've been the traditional colors of humanity since the terran empire.

Is the hair color and mustache part of the uniform? :p
No. Just occassional. :p

Those are some more very nice drawings...
Thank you.

Some other ones:
cgustormmarine9vq.png

CGN Storm Marine, in combat armor. Usually armed with MP-10 submachine guns and are used most often boarding actions, both in defense and in offense.

cguainfantrymanzg7.png

CGUA Infantryman, in powered combat armor, armed with a standard issue AC-150C 12.7mm Light Automatic Cannon.

Some other ones:
CGN Storm Marine, in combat armor. Usually armed with MP-10 submachine guns and are used most often boarding actions, both in defense and in offense.
It looks kind of bulky... wouldn't that be a problem?

And the Roman templates look really cool, Jobiwan.

Hapsburg

Banned
Do you have any plans to post Sorrow of the Samurai on AH.COM?
I might. I don't have the story itself finished. I'm only on the first part, War of the Samurai, detailing events in 1563-64 during the final war between the Japanese Alliance (Clans Hojo, Takeda, Mori, Tokugawa, and Imagawa) and the Dark Alliance (Clans Oda, Uesugi, Shimazu, and several smaller ones). You see, when I first thought up the story, it was just a simple thing, in the form of a home movie me and my friend Briant made. We didn't even get real asian people to play the samurai.:D We made three movies, Sorrow of the Samurai, Sorrow of the Samurai II: the Ressurections, and Sorrow of the Samurai III: All Hell Breaks Loose. We started on the fourth one, but never got past a couple scenes. Those were in 2000-2002. Then, years later, in 2005, me and my friend Weston re-started planning for the series, and greatly expanded it, adding in the characters Dark Alden and Develin, we added the whole pantheon thing behind it, the whole fantasy-creatures-in-the-real-world thing, and created new designs for the demons that make up the demon army and put much more story into the whole demon invasion, which was only referenced in dialogue in the home movies. The basic events of Kyotoro, the hero, and Yoshiro, the villain, however, remain the same, albeit a bit more epic-like.

Very cool, but a couple of things - wouldn't a shield be pointless if there were muskets? And shouldn't it be some basic matchlock?
I dunno, I just slapped two pics together.:D

Hapsburg

Banned
And, now, going back a bit, and flipping into the SotS timeline again:

robertleegeneralofthearmyandimperialprinceofarlingtonae8.png

Robert Lee, Imperial Prince of Arlington, sporting the uniform and rank symbols of the General-in-Chief of the Armies of the United States, the rank he held from 1863 until his death, as the supreme officer of the U.S army.

Hapsburg

Banned
Well...time for some Olden-Age uniforms/clothings.
Wampyr footman, c. 670.
wampyrfootmanrv4.png

Vellician Landmann, c.1024
elvenmedievallandsmannin9.png

Vellician Footknight, c. 1496
elvenfootknightan6.png