Quick question for the veterans of AH.com

How many Qbam-style maps do we have?
I know about
-Qbam, Mbam, VTbam
-QT-bam, 8K Bam
-Worlda (and OTL map? are they the same size?)

basically interested in all the map sizes we have

The QBAM, MBAM, and I believe VTBAM are each QBAM style. There are several other maps- some based off of the Worlda, some based off of actual legitimate projections, and some based off of other things entirely.

The WorldA was created in response to the growing frustration at the outdatedness of the rectangular maps that dot a lot of the older map threads, which themselves were a response to the clunkyness of Wikipedia blank maps. The Q-Bam was made by a dude named Qazac or Qazak or something that (Qazac's Big Ass Map [I think], aka QBAM) and was originally just the WorldA scaled up. Then the MBAM was made which is like 9x bigger than the QBAM, and specializes in regions since making a world map in the MBAM style is rather unruly. Most of the other maps are really just variations on usually just the WorldA (like the micro-worlda) and exist more for inserts. Then theres a vast and loosely organized collection of planet maps that are not always in the same place (theres one that's a composite of the whole solar system for example).

Thank you all. also i never knew Q-bam stood for Qazac's Big Ass Map
ironic as we have VT-bam maps now :D

thank you everyone!
You got that version?

There's still of course the Wiki, though it hasn't been updated as much as it should

Here's a recent organization project.

The QBAM, MBAM, and I believe VTBAM are each QBAM style. There are several other maps- some based off of the Worlda, some based off of actual legitimate projections, and some based off of other things entirely.

The WorldA was created in response to the growing frustration at the outdatedness of the rectangular maps that dot a lot of the older map threads, which themselves were a response to the clunkyness of Wikipedia blank maps. The Q-Bam was made by a dude named Qazac or Qazak or something that (Qazac's Big Ass Map [I think], aka QBAM) and was originally just the WorldA scaled up. Then the MBAM was made which is like 9x bigger than the QBAM, and specializes in regions since making a world map in the MBAM style is rather unruly. Most of the other maps are really just variations on usually just the WorldA (like the micro-worlda) and exist more for inserts. Then theres a vast and loosely organized collection of planet maps that are not always in the same place (theres one that's a composite of the whole solar system for example).