Queen of the Winter,Lydia I and the Empire of Americas

1st PoD:Maria Leopoldina of Austria never dies and Replace its Husband(Pedro I) as Regent Empress of Brazil,so no Craps like Republican Coup(due to her Reform of the Brazilian Army into a Prussian Like One and of the Navy into a British like One due to the European Help) and the Praniti Revolt/Farrapoilha War
2nd PoD:in 1855 occurs an Christie Question like Event,Russia Shinks Imperial Brazilian and British Ships,and an cross-firing at the Prussian-Russian borders makes Prussia and Austria declare war on Russia,as retaliation Brazil and UK joins the war,Ottoman Empire and Sweden-Norway attacks Russia Seeking land-grab,in 1957,Pedro II/Leopoldina I was on Estonia to support the Front in Russia,when an russian partisan tries to shoot on him/her,he/she was saved by a Young Girl,Caled Lydia Koidula,but she was scared of him because he begining a monarch(the Estonians was republicans due to the tsar totalitarian acts),he/she would say that isn´t totalitarian(in fact,the brazilian monarchs was benevolent and liberals,unlike the russian monarchs that was autocrat and tyrants) and would prove to Lydia and the estonians,he/she would make benevolent acts to estonians that would make them ask Pedro II/Leopoldina to be their King/Queen,and due to that Pedro II/Leopoldina had a idea,after negociations with the Germans,Swedes and British,an Estonian State was created(with the Balto Germans,Estonian Swedes and Estonians having the same right(due to the abolitionist/anti racist ideas of the brazilian royal family),and the Estonian having its nobrity and geting aided from the winner powers to have a better infraestructure and economy in excarge of an aliance,Free Trade and the Guarantee of independence of Estonia(so Russia Can´t Invade Estonia without escalating a War with Prussia/German Empire,Austria/Austria-Hungary,Brazil,UK and Sweden,and that Lydia would be Crowned as Queen of Estonia but would have to Marry an German Noble(like some Lineage that ends in the Finnish Monarchs(House of Hesse) or the Mannerheim Family)

1861alt.png

Probably this would be the Map of the World in 1861
that events would make the Estonians see the Brazilians like OTL Estonians did see the Germans in World Wars(as Libertators),and would Result in a Friendly Estonian-Brazilian Friendship(that can even replace the OTL Imperial Brazilian-Russian Friendship) and even a Aliance in Future(also estonians would be more monarchists and even use the brazilian system of (Liberal-Conservative and 4 Powers based) monarchy),also in this TL some events like Emperor Pedro II Winning US Elections would be True (Atlantic Imperial Federation Lol) ,Due to a Stronger Brazilian Army means No Republican Coup(the Army did the Coup because the Emperor Focused the Navy than the Army) and a Faster Paraguayan War with No Solano Lopez Using the Paraguayan Civilians as Human Shield(No Genocide),and Also Brazil would Probably be Like 1900 US and Probably Lydia Won´t Die from Breast Cancer

*Triggered American Noises at Alaska*

also my Feitish Scenario with My Homeland Brazil Stronger and Helping my Favorite Country Estoniz

and now shoud we continue this?
1st PoD:Maria Leopoldina of Austria never dies and Replace its Husband(Pedro I) as Regent Empress of Brazil,so no Craps like Republican Coup(due to her Reform of the Brazilian Army into a Prussian Like One and of the Navy into a British like One due to the European Help) and the Praniti Revolt/Farrapoilha War
2nd PoD:in 1855 occurs an Christie Question like Event,Russia Shinks Imperial Brazilian and British Ships,and an cross-firing at the Prussian-Russian borders makes Prussia and Austria declare war on Russia,as retaliation Brazil and UK joins the war,Ottoman Empire and Sweden-Norway attacks Russia Seeking land-grab,in 1957,Pedro II/Leopoldina I was on Estonia to support the Front in Russia,when an russian partisan tries to shoot on him/her,he/she was saved by a Young Girl,Caled Lydia Koidula,but she was scared of him because he begining a monarch(the Estonians was republicans due to the tsar totalitarian acts),he/she would say that isn´t totalitarian(in fact,the brazilian monarchs was benevolent and liberals,unlike the russian monarchs that was autocrat and tyrants) and would prove to Lydia and the estonians,he/she would make benevolent acts to estonians that would make them ask Pedro II/Leopoldina to be their King/Queen,and due to that Pedro II/Leopoldina had a idea,after negociations with the Germans,Swedes and British,an Estonian State was created(with the Balto Germans,Estonian Swedes and Estonians having the same right(due to the abolitionist/anti racist ideas of the brazilian royal family),and the Estonian having its nobrity and geting aided from the winner powers to have a better infraestructure and economy in excarge of an aliance,Free Trade and the Guarantee of independence of Estonia(so Russia Can´t Invade Estonia without escalating a War with Prussia/German Empire,Austria/Austria-Hungary,Brazil,UK and Sweden,and that Lydia would be Crowned as Queen of Estonia but would have to Marry an German Noble(like some Lineage that ends in the Finnish Monarchs(House of Hesse) or the Mannerheim Family)

View attachment 535871
Probably this would be the Map of the World in 1861
that events would make the Estonians see the Brazilians like OTL Estonians did see the Germans in World Wars(as Libertators),and would Result in a Friendly Estonian-Brazilian Friendship(that can even replace the OTL Imperial Brazilian-Russian Friendship) and even a Aliance in Future(also estonians would be more monarchists and even use the brazilian system of (Liberal-Conservative and 4 Powers based) monarchy),also in this TL some events like Emperor Pedro II Winning US Elections would be True (Atlantic Imperial Federation Lol) ,Due to a Stronger Brazilian Army means No Republican Coup(the Army did the Coup because the Emperor Focused the Navy than the Army) and a Faster Paraguayan War with No Solano Lopez Using the Paraguayan Civilians as Human Shield(No Genocide),and Also Brazil would Probably be Like 1900 US and Probably Lydia Won´t Die from Breast Cancer

*Triggered American Noises at Alaska*
also my Feitish Scenario with My Homeland Brazil Stronger and Helping my Favorite Country Estoniz

Rewrote your scenario first, i can't understand it, use more space between paragraph too please.

The rest...the whole russia thing is an strech to ASB.

Rewrote your scenario first, i can't understand it, use more space between paragraph too please.

The rest...the whole russia thing is an strech to ASB.
so to you russia genociding people isn´t ASB?,and NO,i wont change the russia and i don´t want a republican estonia to just be opressed by theses imperialist nordics,germans and russians in a simmilar form of the portuguese colonization of brazil

also i want an monarchy wank to estonia

so to you russia genociding people isn´t ASB?,and NO,i wont change the russia and i don´t want a republican estonia to just be opressed by theses imperialist nordics,germans and russians in a simmilar form of the portuguese colonization of brazil
Starting a war from nowhere, they even defused Dogger Banks OTL as they knew a war vs the british would be catastrophic, the same here, specially prussia, as prussia professional army is on the same weight class than russian one, seriously that conflict was ASB, let alone brazil

Starting a war from nowhere, they even defused Dogger Banks OTL as they knew a war vs the british would be catastrophic, the same here, specially prussia, as prussia professional army is on the same weight class than russian one, seriously that conflict was ASB, let alone brazil
But how an Leopoldine Ruled(basicaly no Regencial Period and Sulista Separatists and probably an Stronger Trained Army and Navy) Brazil would Invade Russia?

But how an Leopoldine Ruled(basicaly no Regencial Period and Sulista Separatists and probably an Stronger Trained Army and Navy) Brazil would Invade Russia?
okay,i will just consider those 2 critics as just russiaboo biased
I'm pro ottoman and Russia political strategy was against the ottoman and expansion in central asia, a war vs prussia was never in the cards till the entete cordiale

I'm pro ottoman and Russia political strategy was against the ottoman and expansion in central asia, a war vs prussia was never in the cards till the entete cordiale
how would brazil invade russian baltics,its unlikely that some europeans give military acess to brazil?

how would brazil invade russian baltics,its unlikely that some europeans give military acess to brazil?
also without russia,what would a victorious brazil make with the rest of baltics?(futher territorial changes than estonian indepedence)
with which magical navy? the only navies could pull something like that are british and maybe a with a little luck the french? you know what is to fight a transoceanic war when people still use wind power? seriously, i'll cease to discuss with a delusional poster

Kick
with which magical navy? the only navies could pull something like that are british and maybe a with a little luck the french? you know what is to fight a transoceanic war when people still use wind power? seriously, i'll cease to discuss with a delusional poster
ok,kebab,also russia army and navy was a shit before 1942