Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

Does this historical map of England in 1086 could work for more patching, or is everything already done?

509c8a66-abef-4413-830f-dad575d1474a.png

Found it by reddit user /u/CalyLofty

Is there a QBAM of the Weimar Republic era which includes all German subdivisions, including the subdivisions of Prussia (at least to the first level)
Are these any good? These are all ones I've found on this very thread from different people

Attachments

• 1923.Deutches Reich 1923_by_Pressedflowers.png
    1923.Deutches Reich 1923_by_Pressedflowers.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 373
  • 1933.1933-2_by_tungsterismapping.png
    1933.1933-2_by_tungsterismapping.png
    6 KB · Views: 359
  • 1933.1933-1_by_tungsterismapping.png
    1933.1933-1_by_tungsterismapping.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 660
This is an incredibly specific request, but is there a QBAM for 1804, immediately *before* Napoleon's coronation? Additionally, a QBAM for 1799, also before the Coup of 18 Brumaire?

What's the tiny little circle in central syria?
It's kind of like what's going on with Egypt where you've got cities clearly under control of something, but no real land connecting it. A mini enclave that I saw with some sources regarding the levant. I'm pretty sure that enclave is supposed to be Tadmor (Palmyra)

This is an incredibly specific request, but is there a QBAM for 1804, immediately *before* Napoleon's coronation? Additionally, a QBAM for 1799, also before the Coup of 18 Brumaire?
May 18th 1804 Europe.png

Uhhh here's a random map I tried a while ago with some Napoleonic stuff on May 18th, 1804. I know he wasn't technically coronated as Emperor of the French until December, but the French Empire was created (although the name legally did not change until like 1809) around here. Their senate had a "Sénatus-consulte" to make their empire, but see if this helps any.

CApRPsu.png

1884 is now mostly finished! I have tried including the Bamileke in Cameroon, at least some of them, but they are very rough.
I'm working on titles and internal division explanations and then it will be finished, so any criticisms are very much welcome.

As an endnote: a huge thanks to @Crazy Boris for the THICC colour scheme as well as your own 1884 piece which I cross-referenced when I was unsure; @DaniCBP for your 1756 piece and Venezuelan-1-Reich for your 1830 piece to cross-reference for other polities, specifically in Africa; and to @Admiral A. Kolchak for Chinese internals!

EDIT: Also a Huge thanks to @Bob Hope for the coastlines and rivers basemap that was used, as well as pre-colonial Ethiopia!

CApRPsu.png

1884 is now mostly finished! I have tried including the Bamileke in Cameroon, at least some of them, but they are very rough.
I'm working on titles and internal division explanations and then it will be finished, so any criticisms are very much welcome.

As an endnote: a huge thanks to @Crazy Boris for the THICC colour scheme as well as your own 1884 piece which I cross-referenced when I was unsure; @DaniCBP for your 1756 piece and Venezuelan-1-Reich for your 1830 piece to cross-reference for other polities, specifically in Africa; and to @Admiral A. Kolchak for Chinese internals!

EDIT: Also a Huge thanks to @Bob Hope for the coastlines and rivers basemap that was used, as well as pre-colonial Ethiopia!
Coolness, but you have missed the boundary between County Durham and Northumberland.

The Kingdom of France, ~1672
France 1672 Map QBAM.png

This strenuously confusing map took be quite a bit of time, but yeah.
If anybody happens to be an expert on borders regarding Louis XIV's France borders, kindly critique this, as I wish to see more later 1600's q-bams in the future.