Polish Nucleus + Polish Fringe:
1640447029602.png

French Proposal (Includes Nucleus and Fringe):
1640447034152.png

French Proposal + Maximum Claims in the East:
1640447039242.png

Maximum Claims in the East only, no French Proposal in the West:
1640447044233.png

Anyone knows what the subdivisions of Equatorial Guinea under Franco looked like between 1939-1968? I have never seen it on any map ever, nor was I able to find one so far (even when searching in Spanish), I just know that between 1959-1968 the islands of Fernando Poo & Annobon and Rio Muni (continental Equatorial Guinea) were considered two separate colonies.

Was it more likely what Equatorial Guinea looked like until 2015? since its modern provinces were apparently established as soon as it gained independence, so they could simply be the old subdivisions from the colonial period.
250px-Political_map_of_Guinea-es.svg.png

Crazy Boris

Banned
unknown.png

May 11 1891, Otsu Incident

You'll notice that this time around I've gone more all-out with de facto control and claims in Canada, Mexico, South America, Africa, Australia, Siberia, and New Guinea, as this was requested. I normally don't do it because it's hard to find data (and I'm not really certain about the accuracy in some areas), and I probably won't again because outlining all the Canadian Arctic Islands is a fate worse than death.

Territories of Nepal before the 1816 Treaty of Sagauli, between Nepal and the British (dark orange), and Chinese/Tibetan territory occupied by Nepal at the Sino-Nepalese War (bright orange):
qqf9wbsw.png

Have you seen any source about the Niger-Delta coastline?
I searched but apart from a few passing references to very recent changes, I could find nothing historical. It could be like the Congo which has a drop off [and canyon] which means no build up or like the Amazon which is powerful enough to send the silt far out to sea [enough to obscure the 3000km coral reef, not discovered until 2616!!]

I searched but apart from a few passing references to very recent changes, I could find nothing historical. It could be like the Congo which has a drop off [and canyon] which means no build up or like the Amazon which is powerful enough to send the silt far out to sea [enough to obscure the 3000km coral reef, not discovered until 2616!!]
I'll continue to check if I can find anything about the region